It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator McCain Falls for Absurd Russian Prankster Pretending to be Ukrainian Prime Minister

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Amazing that folks will disrespect American veterans when their politics don't match up with theirs.

#shameful

You don't get non stop love for being a veteran, especially when you stop giving a sh#t about your country.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So your saying we're suppose to be anti-Russia now? Neo-cons would've loved the modern Left during the Cold War.

Very strange times.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114

Amazing that folks will disrespect American veterans when their politics don't match up with theirs.

#shameful

You don't get non stop love for being a veteran, especially when you stop giving a sh#t about your country.

I haven't said anything about "non-stop love" but some basic respect seems appropriate.

It's obviously your opinion that McCain doesn't care enough for his country as you understand such a thing. I'm tempted to ask "so?" but I'm really trying to avoid empty arguments.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

So your saying we're suppose to be anti-Russia now? Neo-cons would've loved the modern Left during the Cold War.

Very strange times.

No, I'm saying what I said, which was, I thought, pretty clear.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Try again. My distrust and venom against McCain goes back before 2008. I did not vote for him that year, couldn't bring myself to do it despite his opponent representing every piss poor idea known to the political sphere of this nation. I've been a vocal anti-McCain pundit way before Trump was even commenting on politics.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

What's even more amazing is that "conservatives" are pushing pro-Russia rhetoric and ignoring the fact that Putin was a star KBG agent on his way to the Premiership.
Putin/KGB Bush/CIA ...

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Try again. My distrust and venom against McCain goes back before 2008. I did not vote for him that year, couldn't bring myself to do it despite his opponent representing every piss poor idea known to the political sphere of this nation. I've been a vocal anti-McCain pundit way before Trump was even commenting on politics.

Try again for what? To resolve the differences in our opinions?

If you say that your opinions of Mr. McCain have been consistent, well then, they have. I have no reason to think you'd be dishonest.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
NM.

I'll just say I'm saddened to see a whole thread which does nothing but attempt to downgrade and disrespect John McCain.

My opinion, sure.

Exiting the discussion now, bash away!

edit on 12-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Character counts. If there's no respect for McCain's character, then why should there be any pity for him having been pranked in large part thanks to his own biases?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

This guy definitely has a low opinion of McCain.

eta: the guy is a Soldier.
edit on 12-3-2017 by Neith because: Soldier

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Character counts. If there's no respect for McCain's character, then why should there be any pity for him having been pranked in large part thanks to his own biases?

To get back on track...
Do you have any comments on what McCain has said in the call?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
McCain said he can't reply because it would be beneath him...

He's all the way gone.

I thank him for his service before he became a politician.
edit on 2017-03-12T20:57:39-05:002201712America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
To get back on track...
Do you have any comments on what McCain has said in the call?

I find it troubling that he's offering promises of information related to national security matters and White House inner workings to a foreign government. That's awful close to an act of sedition.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Very helpful a reply to: underwerks

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
How are we supposed to know it was really John McCain et al? I think it's Zerohedge readers that got pranked.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
How are we supposed to know it was really John McCain et al? I think it's Zerohedge readers that got pranked.

No, I don't think so.
I think it's real, Snopes can't even debunk it.
Remember when Sarah Palin was prank called by that French Canadian comedian?
It happens.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
McCain AlBaghdadi .... Many pics....

Songbird needs to go....

Did Songbird fall for something, or did his feathers show?

Come on Arizona... You can do better than this...

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

My point is McCain is a veteran pow who has done nothing but ride that horse for many years. He is not a patriot anymore, therfore has no Valor or merit. He's been for rent for years, and has disgraced his uniform.
Between PTSD, pain, and alcohol - he has lost his core beliefs. He once had dignity, however, too many years In politics has corrupted his mind and soul.
He should have walked away with his pride and dignity, however, he decided to be a rental tool for the democrats.

edit on 3122017 by Natas0114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

a reply to: c2oden

Stop beating around the Bush.

Do you like McCain or not?

Doesn't matter, the left-right paradigm has made fools of us all...

Shame on McCain.... but who is really the bigger fool...

edit on 13-3-2017 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

NM.

I'll just say I'm saddened to see a whole thread which does nothing but attempt to downgrade and disrespect John McCain.

My opinion, sure.

Exiting the discussion now, bash away!

Don't pretend like you care about ol' Songbird now..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join