It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Criminal Probe in Government Security Breach has Ties to Former DNC Chair

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

By Rusty | Featured Contributor | March 10, 2017 10:26AM
If you recall, Wasserman-Schultz was the Chair of the Democratic National Committee whose emails proved that she was cheating in the Democrat primary to help Hillary and hurt Bernie Sanders.

Imran Awan, the lead suspect in the criminal theft and cybersecurity probe, was referenced in an email discussing an iPad issue.

“I have to get this ipad thing figured out,” Garret Bonosky, deputy director of the DNC wrote. “Need to make sure I have her (DWS) username and password.”

Amy Kroll, DNC Assistant to the Chair, responded:I do not have access to her ipad password, but Imran does.

Read more: thepoliticalinsider.com...

A couple new developments have come up as more information is available of what was happening meanwhile the Pakistani brothers, and the wife of one of the brothers were "hacking" information from the Congressional computer networks.

Now we know that the DNC officials knew that Imran had the password and username of Wasserman-Schultz, but what's more intriguing is that even after it has been found out that the three Pakistani brothers were accessing the Congressional computer network illegally, Wasserman-Schultz still has not fired Imran.

Why is it that the then-Democratic National Committee Chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz has yet to fire the lead suspect of a criminal probe which has been proved to have "hacked" the Congressional computer network?...

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I wonder have the intelligence community looked at this as part of their investigations into the DNC hack... you would have thought that a person who had been accused of hacking, with the password of the DNC chair at the time, would be a suspect.
edit on 12/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Just a guess but that circle is probably being looked at ,secretly in order to get the whole group .DWS is only a small cookie in a big bag .It could be that she will play a big roll on the 20th and they might give her enough enough rope to hang the whole gang ...The 20th is going to be the deep states 911 .imo

what's more intriguing is that even after it has been found out that the three Pakistani brothers
There may be reason to believe that there were 3 names and only 1 person
edit on 12-3-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)
The Awan bros starts at this vid and moves forward

edit on 12-3-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Imran Awan?

That does not sound very Russian to me.
edit on 12-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

By Rusty | Featured Contributor | March 10, 2017 10:26AM
If you recall, Wasserman-Schultz was the Chair of the Democratic National Committee whose emails proved that she was cheating in the Democrat primary to help Hillary and hurt Bernie Sanders.

Imran Awan, the lead suspect in the criminal theft and cybersecurity probe, was referenced in an email discussing an iPad issue.

“I have to get this ipad thing figured out,” Garret Bonosky, deputy director of the DNC wrote. “Need to make sure I have her (DWS) username and password.”

Amy Kroll, DNC Assistant to the Chair, responded:I do not have access to her ipad password, but Imran does.

Read more: thepoliticalinsider.com...

A couple new developments have come up as more information is available of what was happening meanwhile the Pakistani brothers, and the wife of one of the brothers were "hacking" information from the Congressional computer networks.

Now we know that the DNC officials knew that Imran had the password and username of Wasserman-Schultz, but what's more intriguing is that even after it has been found out that the three Pakistani brothers were accessing the Congressional computer network illegally, Wasserman-Schultz still has not fired Imran.

Why is it that the then-Democratic National Committee Chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz has yet to fire the lead suspect of a criminal probe which has been proved to have "hacked" the Congressional computer network?...

Imran Awan it seems worked for Wasserman's office and as far as known still does and did have access to Wasserman computer/s, while it also seems that there is an investigation going on. It is likely that the group were fired by Tillerson as soon as he came in, some say he didn't do enough as there are concerns about intel security over a team 6 operation that didn't go so well in Yemen and a possible spy group in the US government. So there is a lot going on, the Intel agencies et al still say that any hacking was done by two, (rival) Russian government hacking groups, Cosy Bear and Fancy Bear, and that the RNC was also a target with any info withheld. Those agencies also include a half dozen or so non government firms, and that they also reject the Guccifer 2 claims, or that Guccifer 2 is yet another Russian setup there just to mess about and muddy the waters.
So it's difficult to know anything. However if Tillerson simply fired these people that leaves a big as yet unanswered hole in someone's intel, that yet spy another group was operating, but in the US and close to government.

Some of the info here,
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

The issue with the Democrats claiming the Russians were behind the hack is the fact the DNC refuses to allow the FBI to analyze said server. To this day they refuse to allow it which makes one wonder what they are hiding. From the looks of this it seems the Democrats once again are blaming others for their failures / stupidity.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

So with these known hackers, how does Seth Rich fit into this? He worked for the DNC and many think he was the leaker. Were these people separate from him or did they work together? If not, why are so many people after the DNc?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

So with these known hackers, how does Seth Rich fit into this? He worked for the DNC and many think he was the leaker. Were these people separate from him or did they work together? If not, why are so many people after the DNc?

Good question. Someone could look at the timeline for guidance. When did the Awans pull the plug?

Also, I can see leaving their network access open and paycheck coming direct deposit, that would give leads to their whereabouts.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yes, bank accountas could reveal much but does anyone look? Seems the agenda is set. Doubt we will ever know the real motive or who is behind the Awan's. Or Seth Rich.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Does DWS email handle appear in the network of emails put together by the MIT computer science students, when the Weinergate emails were first leaked???? I saved it, but that was a laptop ago. so there were about 11 members of the network, john dot podesta at gmail dot com was a key figure, and the emails were aggregated because they contained the fbi pedofile vocabulary, eg chesse pizza.

new topics

top topics

join