It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Logan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
One of my most anticipated movies, but alas, I was sooo dissapointed. Kinda felt like when I walked out on The Phantom Menace..

As far as xmen movies goes its by far the best. But the R rating was so damn overused. Jesus. Nothing but impaling heads. It just looked so damn silly. CGI blood and gore looked bad. Over the top R rating does not=good imo, but Hollywood is surely embracing it. Laura didnt speak until the very end, so what reasons she had for calling Logan "daddy" just didnt make any impact on me. The movie shoehorned all of Laura's "emotions" into the film. And her quoting Shane was an utter insult. That should have been Xavier's speech.

When Xavier wasnt around anymore, the movie went totally down-hill. But it was great uptil then.

edit on 14-3-2017 by Jungian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Saw it yesterday evening and I loved it. Good story and some awesome kill scenes. So I take it all the other X Men were dead because of that doctor?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Neith

Saw this the other day and thought it was absolute magic. Right off the bat, it was lively and took my brain a moment to get used to the swearing lol. It was a wtf moment when he stabbed the guy through his face and dropped an f-bomb. Wasn't expecting that!! Anyway, it was great all the way through and one of the best 'superhero' movies I've seen in years.

Tbh I'd stopped bothering with them. Cheesy BS and the production made them all look squeaky clean and always predictable. Here's the bit where someone falls backwards off a tall building. There's the bit where someone lands with their fist on the ground. Oh no, the newbie's screwed up! Will they pull it round before the credits roll?

Kickass, Deadpool and Logan. Hail the filthy, cussing heroes

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

There's the bit where someone lands with their fist on the ground

Super hero landing!

Yep, enjoyed it very much too

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

haha I just love how you said that, it was absolutely perfect! I had a grin on my face the whole time reading it.

Yes there was a hell of a lot of bad language but it was sooo good wasn't it? I admit i had to adjust to the f-bombs a little as well in the beginning lol. I like the raw of this movie in it's totality. Perhaps they'll resurrect Logan in the future .. Logans Ghost!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Neith

Guardians II to look forward to too.

A couple of good superhero moves a year isn't bad. I wonder if bad language is gonna be the next 'thing?' Cool either way.

Yeah, Logan coming back could work as long as they wait a while and get someone very, very good.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Yes I saw the preview for Guardians II it looks good. I don't always like movies with non stop f-bombs to be completely honest, sometimes I enjoy movies that have none, like Old English 17th Century movies, and of course newer movies as well. lol.

Another coming out is the next Planet of the Apes and also my favorite mammal, Chimpanzees. To me they could make one Movie a year and i'd be thrilled!

They would definately need someone equal to Logan to make it work I agree, without which, it just wouldn't work the same. Hugh Jackman played the part so well.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Just watched "Logan".

This was my reaction. . . .

An excellent film for any fan of the franchise.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join