It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain calls on Trump to clarify wiretapping claim

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

edit on 12-3-2017 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Russia dindu nuffin

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
I fixed the error. Some of us admit mistakes.

Its all cool...hell, you even got 2 stars (at the moment) for being part of the echo chamber and using the keywords fake news.

Well it still is fake news

McCain also named several of Trump's associates, including ex-national security adviser Michael Flynn, who reportedly had communications with members of the Russian government during the campaign.

Turkey != Russia

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Another thread by someone calling something fake news because they didn't understand the article they posted about.

Yay.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: SaturnFX

I fixed the error. Some of us admit mistakes.

Its all cool...hell, you even got 2 stars (at the moment) for being part of the echo chamber and using the keywords fake news.

Doesn't fake and news count as one star each? I would think moving from McCain and wiretapping to Russians would be worth at least 4 more here.

I'm not sure, but you get one from me just for keeping it real.
That was funny.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Another thread by someone calling something fake news because they didn't understand the article they posted about.

Yay.

Meanwhile Spicer had his Flag upside down = trending on social media. Freudian Slip or did it turn over by itself hmm..........

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
McCain doesn't know he is dead yet, nor that he lost.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

The suspense is killing them. Must be worried he really does know something or they are trying to set some sort of trap. Sure hope he didn't read it on the Internet...

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

The Arizona Republican said Trump's accusation must be resolved; if left hanging, "it undermines the confidence the American people have in the entire way the that the government does business," he said.

Bro Im still waiting on that smoking Gun that proves 100% Beyond a Reasonable Doubt that Trump had connections with Russia and that he's Putin Puppet. And the best part is Flynn registered as a Foreign Agent for Turkey a NATO ALLY. haha Who if I remember correctly shot down a Russian Jet last year.

....trying to figure out what your comments have to do with the thread title; the actual subject of the thread?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

This John ?

Is that for real?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
He is trying to dupe the Trump admin into releasing classified information, which is pretty ironic considering McCain has already been doing it.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

McCain is untrustworthy.

He's a very bad man.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Yay.

^Cat calls kettle black.^
Here's your award.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Don't they call him John 'Songbird' McCain ?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Why is it none of you guys ever talk about Johnny Mac's boy up in Colorado, ole Jeffery. (A.K.A. O.G. Loc ).

edit on 13-3-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join