It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RATS - access denied?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I used my points for RATS a few months ago but now it's not allowing me access and telling me if I have enough points I can buy access.

Did the cost of admission to RATS increase? Is it now a monthly membership fee? Is there a 'use it or lose it' policy? Granted I've been away for a few months but I didn't know that I would be stripped of access!

I'm confused!!!! HELP!!!

Jemison

JAK

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
As well as the initial entry fee RATS now has a monthly access fee of 250 points which you can buy in your ATS store.

Jack

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Alright, here's my question:

Can I click the button six times and have access for six months, or would I just be losing 1250 points and have to pay it all over again in March? Or will it even register at all if I've already payed once for the month?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
When you click the “purchase monthly renewal” option in the ATS store I believe the option will disappear from the list until the month you just purchases is over.

Edit: looks like i'm wrong. It remains in my ATS store.

[edit on 1-2-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Well, I just paid for two months worth of access so if it remains a mystery we'll find out in March.

Good thing February is a short month - I'm impatient.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I have a question... probably a dumb one, but where is the store? i can't find the button clicky thingy...

also, can i buy something cool to say on so that my avatar doesn't just say "member"

cause when it says that... i feel like such a "member" of another kind...
especially when i see snazy logos like "smiter of the stupid" or "revolutionary of the mind"

i want to be "defender of undeserving underdogs everywhere"

can ya help me please?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Here are some threads related to RATS. Related to this discussion and discussions of what really takes place within RATS. Topics are provided in quotes below.

"What goes on in the REALLY Above Top Secret Forum"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In other Rat related news:
"NEWS: Man Sues Reality TV show for $2.5 Million over Rat-eating Episode"

"ABOUT ATS: The "Really Above Top Secret" forum"

"ATS points on Secret forum?"

"Here's whats in RATS"
The link above actually has screen shots from RATS. Watch out you may be monitored after viewing such secret information.

and finally a thread explaining all of the changes and some of the arguments too
"New Really Above Top Secret (restricted access forum) Membership Policy and Prices"

Hope this list above helps.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
But definitely don't try to buy more than one month's access at a time, it doesn't work.

This is where the obligitory "I demand my points back" comes in.

new topics

top topics

join