It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lovecraft Artisan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
So someone said to me a while ago;" Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers ". I travel a lot, for better or worse, im always looking for "stuff", an i very rarely explain myself while doing it.
People who holds a secret tends to become very resilient, for me that resilient method is a key, sometimes the key leads you somewhere,but most times its just a key to their minds.

I already walked in the Lovecraft mansion, its a unique place for so many gifted artists. I watched stories unfold with a meaning to it, but he Lovecraft mansion is a place that if you dont have a very special key you are not invited. I just stole one like a gypsy, or i could have smashed the door, but that would just make a ruckus. While walking in the Lovecraft mansion, i watched the works of artisans and puritans, reformists and conservatists.

Yet this time while walking in the Lovecraft mansion, i was looking for a artisan, i wanted to make a key for door, to room im creating.
So any artisans in this wast place, care to lend a man a helping hand.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
A single key, i am grateful, i could build my very own house.. Lovers tale, not just a love tale, spanning the globe from east to west in what resembles a scarlet fever..

new topics

join