It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BBC is blatantly "Race Baiting" on its site.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Tesco chairman: White men 'endangered species' in UK boardrooms

What motive is there for distributing incitement to race hatred media like this?

People of minorities will not like this because it is winding up the natives to fever point and violence is actually happening sporadically now in the UK; Jewish graves being vandalized, Muslim women being attacked, etc, just as in America and European states.

I fully BLAME the MSM for deliberately baiting us all. They are spreading their vile agenda and hatred. I don't support the BBC financially and will not pay that evil child abusing corporation a penny ever again. I think they need to be taken out for what they allowed to happen all those years to BRITISH CHILDREN. Only a handful of stupid little DJs and entertainers have been prosecuted, any attempt of an inquiry is constantly sabotaged still and STILL NO APOLOGY to the nation. Yet the plebs still tune in to their beloved "Eastenders"; they deserve their torment if they are that stupid to be honest. I want the BBC to die, die, DIE!

I used to read the Guardian constantly for news. Now it is just a positive discrimination tabloid. It blatantly social engineers and discriminates AGAINST particularly WHITE MALES.

My message to the MSM is this: Cut this crap out or you will have no media left. People are leaving you in droves and your audiences are dwindling away to a trickle. The Guardian is practically broke as no-one wants to subscribe to hate media like that. People can take advantage of choices online for their media and news and no longer have to be held prisoner by these media DINOSAURS who will become extinct. We want facts. We want truth. We don't want to be constantly race baited every day and made to feel angry and shoved to the back in our own nation.

Man, I am a chilled out guy who likes other cultures and even I am seeing how destructive and evil all this is. Mean while the MPs are still doing their best to sabotage Brexit because they don't like what the people voted for and have no respect for true democracy and what the people CHOSE.

I have another MILLION bullets of criticism to shoot these disgusting fascists with and I will use every single one. The war is on. I am UP FOR A FIGHT! I mean a war of ideas and values that we must win if we are to keep our nations, our cultures and our identities and not be trampled all over by the corporations who want to turn us into little consumer units who all look and act the same, with no culture, no country, no identity. That is why they are doing it.

They don't care about our suffering and how it will affect us. They want their free movement so they can go around the world and use it as their playground and cash cow. I bloody well HATE them for that.

EDIT:

I HAVE THIS TO SAY TO THE GUARDIAN and I have to say it here in the freedom of the ATS forum because the Guardian would DELETE this (thank you for staying truly independent, ATS, I hope it can last as it is your strength and the Guardian's weakness that will topple Goliath and make David stronger):

IF YOU TURN YOUR NOSE UP TO YOUR POWER BASE AND TREAT THEM WITH CONTEMPT YOU MIGHT AS WELL HAVE STOOD ON A LAND MINE THAT BLOWS YOUR LEGS OFF. YOU WILL NOT WALK AGAIN, LOL, NEVER MIND "YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE".

edit on 12-3-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I saw this BS too as I was getting into bed last night. Bringing the race issue up when it's not required of even bloody related.

That's the BBC though. That's the least of their sins. Buggering British Children.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

It's a story about a man's opinion.

We've got about 14% of 'people of colour' in the UK. We've got 8% of directors being 'people of colour.' The FTSE study shows 53 companies in the FTSE 100 have zero 'people of colour' as directors although not all of them are HQd in the UK.

^^^ This suggests his opinion is a mistaken one.

Mr Allan said: "For a thousand years men have got most of these jobs, the pendulum has swung very significantly the other way now and will do for the foreseeable future I think.

"If you are a white male - tough - you are an endangered species and you are going to have to work twice as hard."

There should be roughly 1:1 male/female ratio in UK boardrooms and somewhere near 14% of 'people of colour.' Obviously skin and gender aren't the final word and other factors will mean there should never be exactly 50% female or exactly 14% coloured people in boardrooms.

Does Allen want a meritocracy in boardrooms or not?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

It's not about race it's a comment on the fact white men are in the firing line at the moment , if you're not a minority or a woman opinion and the odds are against you.
We see it in business , the media and politics.

John Allan told a retail conference "the pendulum has swung very significantly" - even though white men still dominate in UK boardrooms.
He said it was an "extremely propitious period" to be "female and from an ethnic background and preferably both".
Mr Allan later said his comments were intended to be "humorous"

Can't even joke about it without coming under fire.

edit on 12-3-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

It's not about race it's a comment on the fact white men are in the firing line at the moment , if you're not a minority or a woman opinion and the odds are against you.
We see it in business , the media and politics.

John Allan told a retail conference "the pendulum has swung very significantly" - even though white men still dominate in UK boardrooms.
He said it was an "extremely propitious period" to be "female and from an ethnic background and preferably both".
Mr Allan later said his comments were intended to be "humorous"

Can't even joke about it without coming under fire.

When a world media News CORPORATION keeps it high on its front web page for over 24 hours as thousands of Christians and Yazidis are getting slaughtered in the Middle East (and they don't mention it) I think I have a right to complain, don't you???

Are you so naive that you think all this is harmless and just a prank? If you are then I feel bad for you because they will tread over you rotten whether you are black or white and they will make you hate each other and keep you divided by using fake tactics of pretending to care.

Learn a lesson here, Sonny Jimbo. Don't mention it!!!

Not about race, you say, then contradict yourself and put into words better than I even did my own argument. Why thank you, Kind Sir, for these great words:

It's not about race it's a comment on the fact white men are in the firing line at the moment , if you're not a minority or a woman opinion and the odds are against you. We see it in business , the media and politics.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Shock horror, you are blaming the BBC for reporting something controversial that the chairman of a leading organisation said, even though it also included the fact he was joking?

Would you rather have your news spoon fed to you with only what you want to hear?

A lot of childish people on here who can't seem to make their minds up what they want.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Shock horror, you are blaming the BBC for reporting something controversial that the chairman of a leading organisation said, even though it also included the fact he was joking?

Would you rather have your news spoon fed to you with only what you want to hear?

A lot of childish people on here who can't seem to make their minds up what they want.

Childish adults run this country.

I though it was going to be a genuine cry against racism, watch it develop into another poor white man thread. The most racist kind.

I got an eye full in that other thread about poor 'white men' in Africa.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

When a world media News CORPORATION keeps it high on its front web page for over 24 hours as thousands of Christians and Yazidis are getting slaughtered in the Middle East (and they don't mention it) I think I have a right to complain, don't you???

Not really , it's a story on a site with many other story's not to do with the slaughter in the Middle East , they have reported on the story you mention but because it isn't on the front page today that makes them biased ?

Are you so naive that you think all this is harmless and just a prank? If you are then I feel bad for you because they will tread over you rotten whether you are black or white and they will make you hate each other and keep you divided by using fake tactics of pretending to care.

I haven't heard the speech so I don't know the context from which his words were taken , neither do you.

Seems to me you want to get upset over something without knowing if it's worth getting upset over , he says it was meant to be humorous but you choose to ignore that to serve your own indignation.

Lighten up Sonny Jimbo.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Not even slightly, but you and I both know there is a barrage of political correctness being forced on us both sides of the Atlantic.

See, even you guys are being derogatory about poor white males. Are poor white males the only ones who are not allowed a voice then? Are they the only ones who must stay quiet when people they love are slaughtered and the media deliberately silence that purposefully with manipulation in mind (for whatever reason, it is still mass manipulation and contrary to present feeling in the masses en mass)? Must everyone else have representation and be given a strong MSM voice and the white male be told off every time he speaks that he is a fascist, racist, misogynist. C'mon, man, don't you see this is happening all around us. Places like ATS are like little Oases where we get to say what is worrying us and what our concerns are and even here we must fight tooth and nail to speak.

You say how dare I speak when I see this happening and yet accuse me of silencing others. You are being Orwellian (DOUBLESPEAK) and you know it. You can't accuse me of that.

It is a disgrace that they do all this. We all have our voice and should be allowed to speak. I accuse you of nothing, but you already accuse me just for speaking my voice.

I am accusing the BBC of "Race Baiting". They are either doing it deliberately or just being clumsy. When I see the Guardian doing it, too, I must begin to question the motives because it is much more than mere clumsiness.

Don't accuse me of something I am not doing. Did I say the BBC should not have reported it? I am saying that there is much more important stuff happening and I believe they are deliberately not reporting terrorism and genocide in the middle east for the sake of political correctness.

If we want to be properly informed we must now look hard in many places for the best information that will give us a realistic and honest picture. MSM is too OWNED and has huge and dangerous biases with social engineering agendas. This is not democracy. It is New age VOODOO. It is savage and plundering us into a new age Dark Age.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Not really , it's a story on a site with many other story's not to do with the slaughter in the Middle East , they have reported on the story you mention but because it isn't on the front page today that makes them biased ?

See, now you say I have no right to question. I must be quiet when I am as worried as hell about what MSM are up to. I must not dare to question because Gortex says I have no right to speak about this. I have no right to question the motives of a huge Media Corporation that has been operating alongside nation as a CORPORATION since the 1920s that has been guilty of covering up decades of child abuse where everyone was in the know but said nothing.

I have proved that I am capable of arguing my point. I could carry on, but it is pointless. I wanted the freedom to say this. ATS are giving me that freedom when the Guardian are not. That's quite a chasm to fill. Am I the enemy now? I am a dub reggae music making male hippy who is worried the thing is going too far towards extreme ideologies, forcing that on the masses.

I have said my piece. No more for you, Gortex. Fire away. I will let the court of ATS members decide how they think and what they think. State your case then. Let them decide who of us has the right to speak. I think we both have. You think I should not have the right to state my concerns and my anxieties about the MSM, Corporations and Politicians.

I have limited amounts of energy and time I can give. I will not be barraged with criticism when I am just a guy wanting to speak his mind in public. I am not the MSM with thousands of minions and huge infrastructure and millions of $£. I am the little guy who's comments get constantly deleted by MSM. How quick you would be to bully me and defend them.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

See, again you say I have no right to question. I must be quiet when I am as worried as hell about what MSM are up to.

Ah , Fake News.

I must not dare to because Gortex says I have no right to speak about this.

I said that where ?
I said you're getting upset because you want to get upset , you're reading what you want into his comment.

You think I should not have the right to state my concerns and my anxieties about the MSM, Corporations and Politicians.

I think you have the right to say as you please just as I have the right to disagree with you.

edit on 12-3-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Some white guy complained about it and responses that are opposite were given in the article. Mr. Allen sounds like an idiot:

"If you are a white male - tough - you are an endangered species and you are going to have to work twice as hard."

Later he says it was meant to be humorous. Doesn't sound very funny to me.

It sounds like he tried to walk it back.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Lol if your a white male your going to have to work twice as hard. This statement speaks volumes!

Western nations are the most prosperous and usually have the highest white populations! white males are the engines that pushed the world to what it is today. However the world is changing and the highly skilled and efficient work force of white males can be replaced by paying non whites less money to do the same job. India, china and south america. they can pay these people from these countries 10 percent of what we make and so we have to compete with 10 people. Often they are less skilled and make more mistakes but when you factor in its ten people vs 1 white guy even if he is more skilled and makes less mistakes he is simply out numbered then add in work hours and places like china can basically work people 14 hour days.

Corporations see this as more profit and a better business model to make money not having to worry about sick days, medical, dental and higher cost of employment. So in effect the white males are being pushed out from everyday low level jobs.

But its actually more then just business too as white males are being targeted by people who can pretend to be white yet claim they are not white and are a minority. The plan is too push white males from the work force and install a minority workforce headed by these non white "white people"! The reason for this is to displace our ability to effect political change which will give these people control of our nation. Just look at the world today and notice why are our politicians desplacing us for minority populations? This plan is being carried out by the jew's. They owns the banks, media and have money to lobby for their causes? Aipac is the largest most well funded lobbiest in america. The english jewish lobby i bet is big and the jewish EU lobby is probably big too. I'm aware of how hateful and bigoted this sounds but look at how they control Israel now look at how they want our countries to be run? Big difference huh? White males pose a threat to jewish community. WW2 is nothing compared to what they did in russia they killed 50 million or more white Christian males with their bolshevik revolution and communist party. Look at how they are killing palestine! They lobby for us to fight wars so they can land grab then expect us to take in dangerous refugees once these people are displaced from their own country and israel just steals their land. Then in our own countries they sow the seeds in minorities minds that we white males are the cause for all their problems and push an agenda to not hire us or bash is in the media.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Currently I'm boycotting all minorities and only hire white males. Productivity has increased ten fold since I made that decision.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
All bs just hire the best person regardless of bs skin colour or if you have a middle wicket

edit on 12-3-2017 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This is the BBC. Muslim when it suits the narrative, "Indian" when it doesn't.

People aren't stupid, the dying liberal media is losing their audience by the droves.

edit on 12-3-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

It's a story about a man's opinion.

We've got about 14% of 'people of colour' in the UK. We've got 8% of directors being 'people of colour.' The FTSE study shows 53 companies in the FTSE 100 have zero 'people of colour' as directors although not all of them are HQd in the UK.

^^^ This suggests his opinion is a mistaken one.

Mr Allan said: "For a thousand years men have got most of these jobs, the pendulum has swung very significantly the other way now and will do for the foreseeable future I think.

There should be roughly 1:1 male/female ratio in UK boardrooms and somewhere near 14% of 'people of colour.' Obviously skin and gender aren't the final word and other factors will mean there should never be exactly 50% female or exactly 14% coloured people in boardrooms.

Does Allen want a meritocracy in boardrooms or not?

It is wrong to assume that boardrooms should be made up of exactly the same split as a countries demographic.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You should be hired based on your qualifications, not because of your gender or skin color. That in itself is inherently sexist and racist.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Wait a sec ... do you believe what I just read ... or is that counter-rhetoric?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
No one cares about the midgets

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join