It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO researcher of the Year, Tom DeLonge; Major announcement within 60 Days!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
His big announcement will be available for all to behold in all its glory.....only if you buy his new book and read all about it.

If there really was a BIG announcement worthwhile, don't you think he would of disclosed it in his acceptance speech? I mean what better time to spill the beans?

He's going to take the next 2 months developing a back story, all the specifics and details of a new juicy made up story.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
The new Steven Greer.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I remember Tom Delonge on AMA and remember it did not amount to much so fingers crossed but if i see tumbleweeds i won't be that arsed about it.
I have been into this stuff longer than him but got heavily involved about 20 years ago so have most likely asked myself every question there is to ask in this field.

I have witnessed a UFO in broad daylight so i don't need "official verification" they exist but for the authorities to finally acknowledge it might mean humanity is starting to veer itself in the right direction by revealing secret information that has been used in dark places and finally dragging it out into the light for all to see.

I am not sure what will be revealed but the case history bores me to death,it's the essence of the thing that i am interested in and i am not sure how far down the rabbit hole the announcement would go......i doubt we are about to find out we are a fallen civilization that has been imprisoned here for destroying Mars and our conscious memories were wiped so we walk in a darkness not knowing our true predicament.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
Watch this video from 2008 for some insight into why DeLonge is marketing his UFO disclosure in the manner he is. Very, very insightful.

I have tried to warn others about just how seriously
concentrated powders of euphoria can screw up a mind.

Here's one way of looking at it.
Coke made Kelsey Grammer think he is cool.
Not sure what can be added to that.

# 714

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

thanks for the research, i was gonna say i wonder who else has won
an open minds tv...award as i suspected it was new,
so it was an inaugural awards ceremony..... for UFO research!!!
thats interesting in itself, the question is if TDL is in this for some
magic pot of gold at the end.... why are all these government
officials helping him and people making up awards ceremonies for him ?

It cant be for nothing!! something BIG is at play.

i hope it does involve info about astral projection,
i have tried to do it, and did feel vibrations twice,
but didn't want to keep trying as i was a bit scared
of the implications on my way of thinking, i have searched
my whole life for answers for my reason for being, and to
be so close to finding a truth, i bottled it, and i am the most open minded
person i know, so i can only imagine how this sort of info, would
effect those that are conditioned in their own little boxes.

edit on 14-3-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
From the way Tom works the announcement won't be big for us, just for him..

More books / video's to waste money on...

So lets see, who would be the best intermediary to work with the Military leading to a disclosure, seems its always a guy with a book to sell who does lots of drugs...

Amazing choice!

C'mon people, Toms a flake......The nearest he's been to secret Military bases is watching reruns of X-Files while whacked out of his skull.
edit on 14-3-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well, I've read most of the negativity for Tom Delonge on this thread and there seems to be just the usual back biting jealously approach, seen it all before statements, but very little deep research on what he's been up to. It seems to be a kind of "Write him off now" before we even see where this goes. We are guarded enough, based on past Snake Oil Salesmen. We have enough David Wilcock's and Corey Goodes to deal with......we don't need any more of them.

What if he is telling us the truth and we are just blindly missing what is going on? I don't see it as a creation of a cult, I see this as the real deal, so far. I'm cautious but very optimistic. Having been around this topic for over 40 years, worked on the inside in Government on Top Secret etc, I see a clear pattern to how the security and subject is being handled. I think it is now time and this is reason why they have decided to speed things along. Soon, there won't be a place to hide things. Private industry is making huge leaps into space and soon things will get seen and need explaining.

On his announcement in 60-90 days ish, I do think it will be something which is important (not Disclosure), but enough to create further momentum. We need to be alert, but sceptical, but also not so outright condemning without real substance.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Thanks for that clip. Obviously he has a history of, as they say, his mouth writing checks his ass can't cash. He seems pretty deluded about his own talents. When John Lennon said the Beatles would be the biggest band in the world, he actually overdelivered on that promise.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk

with Jacques Vallee and Peter Levenda both involved with TDLs work,
"Peter Levenda is an American author who focuses primarily on occult history"
The interdimensional hypothesis (IDH or IH), is an idea advanced by Ufologists such as Jacques Vallée that says unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and related events involve visitations from other "realities" or "dimensions" that coexist separately alongside our own.

knowing he is working with these people, we Kinda know where he is going with his revelations!!

all this reminds me of one of the first books i read on UFOs etc, called the Mothman Prophecies, the true events of point pleasant had the researcher John Keel saying, there was probably a wormhole with beings from other dimensions the cause for the incidents, witnessed by many people from PP
If TDL came out with big news relating to this type of stuff and had a mass of consciousnesses attention on it, then the world could get really strange really quick.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
During his "acceptance speech" for his award, I believe he (Tom) said "There will be an announcement" & to "Read between the lines" when said announcement is made. Tom Delonge isn't going to be giving us any new info or sales pitch. I think that he is referring to a news story that will be dropping in this 60 day time frame. Initially I too thought he was announcing something himself, but he seems to be indicating a big news story is pending. With all the strangeness involving public figures and recent visits to Antarctica, wouldn't be surprised if it will have something to do with that. Time will tell.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Well if it's like his ask any question thread here

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I just hope it's not some NASA type of announcement where we claim to know something way passed what we really know.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: porkuelinn

could you give me a link with the strangeness of public figures and news on antarctica...... first im hearing of this!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: porkuelinn

Yes, time will tell nothing happens. Your post is proof that his version of marketing works.
edit on 14-3-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
i'm just going to leave this here.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

i'm just going to leave this here.

Why ?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: craterman

So probably pigs and cows and mostly every other one species on this planet that we eat thinks the same =) we are demons sir in disguise of goodly lords. Ask the near by spinach or lettuce what their race think of humans LOL pure devilish demons eat us!. That damm vegetarians and meatarians!

Cow 1:
"You know they are Gods they gives to eat and shelter , they defend us from the wolfs!

Cow 2:
I dont know have you see they take our females to do some experimentation, its creepy! and I hear they take us for our meat too!

Cow 1 : No!!! its a Lieee! they are Gods they care for us!

Cow 2: I have hear this they are not Gods they come at night!

Cow I: Blashpemy! I will kill you if you dont stop it! because God said so"

Anything familiar with this in reality is pure speculation!

Aliens can be has demons has you and I can.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

many people think he's out of his mind/out to make a profit.

both points of view are too convenient to be the absolute facts of the matter in my opinion.

we now, in 2017, live in a world of concealment and misdirection.

it's funny how the process she describes is arguably being portrayed today. the russians --> fake alien invasion.

tom's got a lot of money. he doesn't need to be selling books about this kind of stuff. something has triggered this man to start publicly divulging in all of this material. let's also fully consider that he's had much discussions about this topic with john podesta, who is also a big proponent for "disclosure."

Leaked Podesta emails encourage UFO buffs seeking declassification in a Clinton administration

i'm starting to notice a pattern as life goes on in this regard. is it so simple as to say that he's really bought into a fantasy? that it's either that or he really wants to sell books about UFOs? it doesn't really add up to me.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I can only aplaud whats Tom doing, been in the UFO nut stuff its not easy, I can only hope good things come from it.

I wish him good luck like everybody on this forum .

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well we know they are a unidentified craft of some sort, but don't rely on the government to offer any information. They think it's all swamp gas, ball lightning the real explainable. It's funny when people say extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. That is true, but extraordinary explanations require the same scrutiny. There is no hard evidence that every flying object in space is swamp gas and ball lighting. Both of which I have seen and I have had 3 UFO sightings over my life time that was clearly a craft.

One I saw crash and tumble & burn up into the Earths atmosphere after watching a long space battle of craft or points of light zipping around each other shooting laser beams at each other. Yeah crazy as it sounds, but true that was in the 80's.

Again, as a teen in the mid 80's I spotted and watched a silvery disc fly off the of the moon. It had the sun reflecting off it and it wobbled. It went behind the moons dark side out of sight. looking through my 8 inch telescope.

Early 90's (dusk) in the summer time I spotted a huge silver egg shaped craft flying overhead. It was as reflective as a mirror. No cockpit or props like a blimp. Yes, I have seen Goodyear blimps. This was nothing of the sort. It was completely smooth, seamless, silent, moving slowly. Approx 60ft length and 20ft wide. Probably the same size as a large manufactured home. I and 3 other witnesses watched it for like 30 minutes as it slowly traveled north out of the city and over the mountain range out of sight.

If we can have nuclear powered subs with a propeller on the end, why can't we have a nuclear sub in space with a rocket on the end? Things are not what they seem and when you have a government so secretive and unlimited resources these things can be done. If we don't build it someone else will. If aliens are involved then I guess that's even more of a reason to keep it all under wraps. Incredible technology in the wrong hands of some of these extremist would be catastrophic. This is why technology is suppressed and why the world is in turmoil. The technology exists and it can end a lot of our most problems, but it can also create a lot more far worse problems. This is why a one world government is so important. We cannot advance forward unless everyone is on board and in agreement. I firmly believe the government has no choice, but to hide the truth at all costs. They certainly wish things was easy, but it is not.

So that is my thoughts and 2 cents. One more thought.. We have the technology to hold the power of a computer in our hands, but we can't solve the most simplistic of problems to power the damn thing. Energy, power or whatever you want to call it. Same as Water, food, housing, medical, general comfortable safe living should have been solved a long time ago. No one should not have these things. That is my vision of a perfect world. It's not out of reach we have the resources and we have the knowledge to do it. It only comes down to all of us to come to an agreement and do it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join