It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO researcher of the Year, Tom DeLonge; Major announcement within 60 Days!!!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
He's never provided evidence of working with people who have inside knowledge. For me Cryptic twitter messages is a bad sign and tells me the guy wants people to pay attention to him and not the information.

Declaring we not the most advanced species living is a bad deal? Would you want that known really?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Haha bushy tailed enthusiasm.... thats funny (im going to use that!)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I'm in, I say:
Aug 9 2017, with 2 more "just a few more weeks" or the like tweeted in between.
Then on Aug 9 he will tell us about his album and say remember to read between the lines. So people start drawing conclusions to what his song titles and lyrics mean.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
If it's more than one week from today's date, then the guy is a complete arse.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

Forget about the UFO rubbish, im getting so much fun out of you guys taking the piss out of Delonge.

So yea lets just keep up the good work guys ,

Solong Delonge you been toolong and now you pong with your song

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Im opening a market on this....

Start July to mid July... 2/1
Mid July to end of July... 5/4
Start August to mid August... 9/2
Mid August to end of August 5/1
Start September and beyond... Well if its that far away then im out !!!

Im sure Tom is reading this thread...

WTF TOM??? YOUR PLAYING A BAD GAME HERE PAL, YOUR CRED IS ZERO (unless your announcement blows the planet away)
edit on 4/7/17 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Of course he is reading it, i dont know why he doesn't pop on and say hello, i mean i have been one of his chief PR guys the last 3 months

no but seriously al take start of July to mid July at 2/1

..............ever the optimist

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

Of course he is reading it, i dont know why he doesn't pop on and say hello, i mean i have been one of his chief PR guys the last 3 months

no but seriously al take start of July to mid July at 2/1

..............ever the optimist

LOL !!
That bet gives you another 11 days for you to win.

You got inside info?? LOL

Yeah you've been flying the flag for Tom here alright.
He owes you.... something... lol

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Been listening to one of Tom's interview's with Jimmy Church, here www.youtube.com...

I know ive joined in the piss taking about this ongoing hiatus for new information that Tom announced some time back, but listening to him again, i have to say i believe he is genuine in that he believes the information he has gleamed from his contacts is of the highest order in relation to the UFO phenomena , and this new information comes from that source.

The problem is, and always will be in claiming you are the real deal,and that is proving it . in some sense he has already done that for me by listening to his tone, but of course that just says HE believes the information to be real, so here we all are kicking the crap out of him because our patience has run out, of course Tom has shot himself in the foot because of his over exuberance in announcing this new information two months or more in advance of it actually coming out.

It has pissed a lot of people off, so i doubt if Tom will go down that road again,

So Tom please accept my apologies for joining in the Kicking that youve been getting,

I do want you to be the real deal, with REAL information , even if it means reading between the lines lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 2hooitconcerns

I Feel the disclosure/deception is going to come by way of a Scientific Discovery being announced, my guess albeit a long shot is maybe the proof of something like M-theory (magic?) Reading between the lines that there may be two universes right next to each other, well the mind boggles at reading between those lines.......
edit on 6-7-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The DeLonge bashing is quite funny really, the guy does not deserve it really as I believe he is genuine about this. He has already made his fortune so the money thing doesn't wash. I've read both the fiction book and the non-fiction and was pleasantly surprised at how thoroughly the non fiction work looks at cargo cult and ancient civilizations etc and im eagerly awaiting more. I've been into this subject for years and years and years, i used to post on this board (with a different username) a lot and have only recently just come back to see the the UFO is still as terrible as it's always been. People still believe Greer, Hoagland and all these other wallies. Now, after seeing the wikileaks dump, this instantly proved to me that Delonge himself is telling the truth, it's whether or not his advisors are telling him the truth, or if in fact, they even know the full truth. As Tom mentioned himself in an interview, sooner or later due to satellite mapping and commercialization of space, people are going to find out anyway.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: zetaReticulous

If i was to stick my money on one particular area where this inevitable truth about the UFO phenomena will come out or be realized , then for me it has to be the Moon, if there are Aliens on / inside the Moon it may be they have always been there and the Moon is actually a captured Planet with an indigenous race of advance beings, now that scenario could be the easiest one to present to the public with, as i see it as a plausible possibility , but as for the interdimensional ones , that starts to get very spooky, and could scare the crap out of many who go straight for the Demons card.
This drip drip approach could drag on for another 72 years, but there has to One particular day when the world's News outlets will be saying we are communicating with ALIENS. from that moment in time the World changes.
Tom may be the guy they have been waiting for to unroll the Green carpet for them.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 2hooitconcerns

Any moon is a captured body.......

If the could live on the moon, they could live almost anywhere in the solar system. So they just a colony?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2hooitconcerns
a reply to: zetaReticulous

If i was to stick my money on one particular area where this inevitable truth about the UFO phenomena will come out or be realized , then for me it has to be the Moon, if there are Aliens on / inside the Moon it may be they have always been there and the Moon is actually a captured Planet with an indigenous race of advance beings, now that scenario could be the easiest one to present to the public with, as i see it as a plausible possibility , but as for the interdimensional ones , that starts to get very spooky, and could scare the crap out of many who go straight for the Demons card.
This drip drip approach could drag on for another 72 years, but there has to One particular day when the world's News outlets will be saying we are communicating with ALIENS. from that moment in time the World changes.
Tom may be the guy they have been waiting for to unroll the Green carpet for them.

What do you imagine the news outlets would say? What are the aliens saying? The more specific the better just for discussio'sn sake of course.

STM

edit on 6-7-2017 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
this posted 6h ago to his twitter....
Tom DeLonge‏Verified account @tomdelonge 6h6 hours ago
More
Poet short film still coming... don't forget

telling us not to forget about his upcoming short, how could we forget Tom we have been listening to everything that has come out of your mouth for the last few months....... Unless!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
check out this years logo for the G20, kinda goes with the two universe theory...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Two universes coming together as one in a union of opposites??

In a unity of opposites, the thing, and its exact opposite, are but one and the same. From a logical perspective, 2 = -2. This is not possible using Aristotelian logic, but from a Qaballistic point of view, the object and its opposite may be viewed as one and the same, or one object may be connected to its opposite and continually at war with the same said opposite, or "the thing" and its co-instantiated opposite may represent polar opposites of the same said object.

Read more: illuminatusobservor.blogspot.com...

I do love to talk about the great unknown and have outrageous thoughts on the what ifs of this mysterious existence, and this is one of those ones thats out there, but it does answer many questions of the paranormal and scientific variety.

also, i believe that most Suns/Stars come in Pairs, what if they all are dual but we cant see it until they are both conscious of each other, and all the stars that don't have a partner actually do, maybe we are at the stage of being united with our unseen partner....

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Well here we are in July...
Crickets...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

but today's the day the teddy bears have their picnic.....

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

my bet is upto and including the 17th of July... Yes??

TDL said a week ago now that it was in sight, so you would say it is going to be this month, i was thinking a week which would be the 7th, then i noticed some things relating to 7s in occultism, and we know how numbers are important, but it could be the 17th or the 27th by that logic....

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join