It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO researcher of the Year, Tom DeLonge; Major announcement within 60 Days!!!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Not so sure about this.

He also said the announcement was going to look like something ordinary and you'd have to read between the lines.

Looks like 'something ordinary' turned to 'this is BIG' in the extra couple of weeks.

Many moving parts are losing their momentum...

Still curious, but I have tuned down expectations
edit on 16-6-2017 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well folks, it's been 6 weeks since Peter Levenda (DeLonge's close partner in this) said on a radio show (it was either Coast to Coast or Fade to Black) that the announcement would be in 4-6 weeks. That leaves this weekend being the last possible window of opportunity in the most recent string of delays. All of this, and this week has been called Technology week by Trump.

All I have to say is that if Tom DeLay's announcement doesn't come this week, that his reputation will be utterly ruined within the UFO community. It mostly already has been, but another DeLay would be the nail in the coffin. If you're like me, and have come to the conclusion that this announcement relates to an official announcement from government/military, then Tom will likely piggy back it with an announcement of his own, if it happens.

If it doesn't happen, then we can expect war and more geopolitical chaos to break out this year, as our environment collapses around us, and food and water shortages begin to spread like wildfire.

God bless

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LightDisc

Exact dates don't play on a scale of decades expectation of disclosure. Let alone millenia of ancient contacts with ET races.

However, I agree that now is the crucial time. Either we have ET contact/disclosure and get a new perspective for the world, or we sink into endless confrontation and chaos.

Unfortunately that latter trend is supported by the leading democracy in the world - USA, by endless conflicts and imposing its world-shape on allies and enemies alike. if that trend continues, it is no surprise to have assymetrical responce from other world powers most affected: notably Russia and/or China, with their satellites. Russia openly talks of a New world order different from the American one, of red lines in military buildup that they cannot afford to let unanswered.

2017 is a prophetic year for 1.2 bln Catholics (Fatima 100 anniversary fulfills on Oct 13), for a number of Evangelicals who believe the Rapture to be connected to the Alignment in Virgo in August - September, of Jews who expect Messiah in the year of the jubilee of Jerusalem, 10 jubilees since ancient prophecy, and Bible codes for years 5776, 5777 (2016-2017).

I don't know if any of these will mean ET disclosure. But I think the ET races that are much higher intelligence than ours, know very well the world we are living in, even shape it somehow. And they are more likely than not to do some paradigm shift, already delayed too much since years 2000, 2012. It may take form unexpected by many. Mobile electronics may play a role for delivery a message to all who want to hear it. Whether it will take some apocalyptic dimensions of incoming catastrophe and offered rescue way or not, it is to be seen. I believe that will happen at latest by October, very likely by September, and may be as soon as the next weeks. Because humanity will need some time to react. Let say, if the expected celestial catastrophe is in October, as prophecied by Fatima falling sun on Oct 13, 1917, then the humanity will need some extra months to prepare, to accept the rescue routes. Of course it could be only 3 days chance given to those people who are aware enough and above the simplistic animalistic level.

Without such catastrophe, it would be challenging too to change a world that is walking for some thousands of years straight into its self-destruction. A world that was given the nuclear power after the last most destructive war, only to see itself on the brink of self- fulfilled apocalypse several times in 20th century, and now having a strong desire to rush into that direction, sidelining all reasonable proposals for mutual wellbeing, of building societies that everyone could live with dignity. Because we easily forget that the world is not only US and EU, and even there millions of people suffer useless shortcomings thanks to the power of few who know no limits of greed. That simply cannot continue any longer. The problem in the purely human way of dealing with this, as history shows, is connected with major wars in recent past, like Napoleonic wars, WW1, WW2. And the next WW will be nuclear by default.

Therefore, shall ET advanced civilizations stop the world from its run towards the abyss, or at least give chance to those humans who want to accept it, to continue human civilization beyond the current deadlock?

In that view, it is important Disclosure to happen now, every next day, without any specific date, while keeping in mind the clock is ticking and the several more months will pass faster than the previous several years after 2012 when almost everyone expected something to happen. We have only months. If one date is not critical, today is the Summer solstice, the repeated delay in hundreds of possible dates may prove to be critical for all those humans who are not ready to abandon animalistic level of existence for a better spiritually shaped new start.
edit on 20-6-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Our greatest enemy and greatest friend is time.

God is a time dependent reality, for most of us, whether we like it or not, in the sense that the good that all the religions speak of is primarily enclosed in the era when cosmic metaphysical transformation to perfection occurs---apacolypse.

Some spiritual beings before the time-centered era of transformation of (the macrocosm) have inside themselves (microcosm) brought about that transformation before the time for the macrocosm…Very few though.

For those they have already had their reformation, enlightenment, nirvana, rapture, etc.

The UFO alien phenomenon is actually irrelevant.

Human beings have to find their own way

Make the most of the little time we have left, is my advice

But of course
Time

WIllTell

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if the announcement isn't before midnight on the proposed date, c'mon. But I'd expect to hear about it in the next few weeks, no later than the end of July, or yea.. I'll start doubting he has anything useful at all.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Heres some disclosure for you.
Toms busy working on a new album. Its ground breaking and revolutionary.

You hit play and for 10+ weeks straight a WAV file plays non stop with the sound of crickets. Sometines a guy randonly lets loose a fart....then more crickets.
edit on 22-6-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
quite a few of those i follow via twitter are saying big news is coming..... in days!!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-6-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Can you say who exactly?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

And I heard that if you play it backwards it repeats the words- just a few more weeks...just a few more weeks...

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

yes, none are TDL, so i started a thread and mentioned the things that i noticed yesterday, starting with the anonymous vid
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

some interesting link as of late from other OP

www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.theverge.com...
www.newscientist.com...
archive.4plebs.org...
www.rt.com...

ps i haven't looked at the British Xfiles that have been released, tbh i wouldn't know what to do, im hoping ATS's "mirageman" or someone would be on it. but it has just been released according to sources!
edit on 24-6-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Just a note, alien visitation to our would has very little to do with intelligence.

It has everything to do with the vast distances of space, the chances of a planet producing life capable of space travel, the physics that limit space travel, and not any detectable intelligent broadcasts from our galaxy.

I didn't know there was a law that states: as the intellect of a species increases, its penchant for peace and respect for other less intelligence species increases proportionally? Good thing there isn't any intelligent spacefaring species near by, they may see us as pests. As in how humans see opossums and rats.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Our greatest enemy and greatest friend is time.

God is a time dependent reality, for most of us, whether we like it or not, in the sense that the good that all the religions speak of is primarily enclosed in the era when cosmic metaphysical transformation to perfection occurs---apacolypse.

Some spiritual beings before the time-centered era of transformation of (the macrocosm) have inside themselves (microcosm) brought about that transformation before the time for the macrocosm…Very few though.

For those they have already had their reformation, enlightenment, nirvana, rapture, etc.

The UFO alien phenomenon is actually irrelevant.

Human beings have to find their own way

Make the most of the little time we have left, is my advice

But of course
Time

WIllTell

I feel your entire life may have culminated in that glorious opportunity. Mother Nature and Father Time copulated and produced Natime whose loving gaze shown on you like a lone flower in a jungle canopy, bestowing upon you the chance to reflect it's love onto us.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
We are now past double the days of his original promise. And he is Instagramming pics of his dog still. And selling t-shirts.

Perhaps he is stumped thinking of new ways to scare us.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I don't think he's trying to scare us, but I don't think he's trying to enlighten us, either.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Does anyone know what MK means in MKUltra..... is it Mind Kontrol??

like SeKret Machines!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

im beginning to think it all relates to magick

but what's so special about the K

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

It is a special K!!

Sorry! But feeling kind of puckish today!

That is a good question. Some of it has to do with differentiating yourself from regular usage of the word.

Above Top Sekret!!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: 2012newstart

Good thing there isn't any intelligent spacefaring species near by, they may see us as pests.

How rude of them! Seeing us as we really are... Shame on dat aliens!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

It is creation of a "brand name" I think.

After my lame joke, I went for a walk and saw an advert on the back of a phone book. Then I made the connection! TDL is creating a brand name! Anytime you see, "sekret" you associate it with his product.

In a way, it is a form of magick too!

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join