It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Swamp is Fighting Back

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: waftist
Dude can you make it through one day without saying left or liberal this or that on these boards?
It's almost as if you…. have an agenda
or…..you are obsessed
or…..you remain constantly triggered

Regardless you come across as confidently desperate and petty and I am guessing you are star/flag struck as well.
Your consistency is disgusting and part of what is wrong with our country and our tribe here at ATS.
You are free to post as you wish but so are we so I'm just sayin...

Bro I studied Criminal Justice in College. Politicians make the rules that Cops have to follow. And Yes I have taken the Civil Service Exam. So of course I follow closely the ever changing aspect of Political BS. And fun fact my Conservative Professors/Cops hated the Liberal Media/Left long before Trump ever ran for President.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

You're being sarcastic? If not, you're very naive.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

Hilary and Obama worked for them accepting massive donations and pay to play schemes.

No, Trump works for them. He sold out once he won the nomination and let Robert Mercer, Wall Street Hedge Fund Billionaire take over his campaign. The same billionaire who was Ted Cruz's sugar daddy but jumped shipped once Ted lost. Why do you think Ted finally got on the Trump train after his RNC speech? Because Mercer is his biggest donor.

Mercer put Conway/Banno in charge of Trumps campaign. Mercer is also a huge investor in Breitbart and also helped give America Super Pacs via Citizens United. Oh yeah, Trump even had on his campaign one of the creators of CU once Mercer took over.

Trump is working for Wall Street just like any other politician.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

So naive. So partisan. Much hack.

No one but fellow Trump supporters believe your BS.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Trump ask him to submit his resignation, he said no and then was frog marched out of the building.

What's the problem?

Was Trump supposed to say, "oh sorry, you can stay, can I get you anything?"

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

You're being sarcastic? If not, you're very naive.

Im not being sarcastic at all

To give you an example of this type of thinking.

The authorities regularly work with criminals to catch other crims. Hackers often end up working in cyber security and forgers occasionally (if they are really good) end up working in anti fraud, that catch me if you can guy is a good example.
In both cases these ex crims were much better than law enforcement at catching other crooks and figuring out what they were doing and how to stop it.
They were intimately aware of what was happening and able to think like a crook/hacker.

If Trump is sincere in what hes saying there are no better people to help him do what hes doing and thats a fact.
Someone who was at a high level in these finance places is going to be intimately aware of its excess and corruption/collusion than any outsider therefore they will know to combat it.

Im open to the possibility Im wrong and your right by thinking these people will in fact make these institions more powerful and unaccountable.
Are you open to the possibility Im right?

Despite all the whining from the never Trumps Im yet to see him do 1 serious thing wrong.
All the constant bitching and moaning is about stuff that could happen or might have happened, as yet there is no evidence for anyones fears being rational on any issue... Except if you feared he was gonna deport migrants or you feared the economy would be improving in his first few months in office.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

You Trump supporters who believe he drained the swamp are ridiculous. Goldman Sachs, Exxon, billionaires alike all apart of his cabinet.

Denial much?

I heard a mic drop after that. Thread dead.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
It's all part of the Republicans purging plan. You thought they would just limit it to Mexicans?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

The authorities regularly work with criminals to catch other crims. Hackers often end up working in cyber security and forgers occasionally (if they are really good) end up working in anti fraud, that catch me if you can guy is a good example.
In both cases these ex crims were much better than law enforcement at catching other crooks and figuring out what they were doing and how to stop it.
They were intimately aware of what was happening and able to think like a crook/hacker.
If Trump is sincere in what hes saying there are no better people to help him do what hes doing and thats a fact.
Someone who was at a high level in these finance places is going to be intimately aware of its excess and corruption/collusion than any outsider therefore they will know to combat it.

You really sincerely believe that they will change the system that made them so filthy rich in the first place ?

Really ?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

You really sincerely believe that they will change the system that made them so filthy rich in the first place ?

Really ?

Yeah, they got theirs and screw everyone else, that's the scuttlebutt on rich people, right?

They all stole their money and now don't want anyone else to steal.

Like getting an immunity deal from the feds to squeal on the rest of the gang.

Win Win

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I wonder what you would say if Hillary had won and appointed the same people? I'm guessing you wouldn't be trying to rationalize it and instead would be calling for her head.

I know it's hard to admit you (not you in particular) were wrong when you've invested so much time and energy into someone, but Trump is filling the swamp with the same kind of people he said he would be draining it of during his campaigning. You can try to rationalize it all you want but the fact remains Trump is putting people into positions of power who have been the cause of our problems in the past. Why would these people do away with the systems that have helped to get them so rich? The answer is that they wouldn't and aren't.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
He's been investigating Cuomo and Bloomberg for years.

Time for the investigations to move forward.

Why doesn't everyone see this for exactly what it is??

The guy was a Liberal Shield for these guys ... not to mention a dirty-assed immigrant (thank God for the ability to openly express this in the Mud Pit). We need to get rid of ALL immigration for a Long Damn Time. Let the country stabilize before even one more of them get through the border.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

a dirty-assed immigrant

Are these "dirty-assed immigrants" at all related to those "dirty-assed n*ggers" that racists used to talk and complain about back in the day?

Sounds very similar to me. But hey, it's not racist or bigoted, it's just the "truth", just as those "dirty-assed n*ggers" used to be the truth, right?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

a dirty-assed immigrant

Are these "dirty-assed immigrants" at all related to those "dirty-assed n*ggers" that racists used to talk and complain about back in the day?

Sounds very similar to me. But hey, it's not racist or bigoted, it's just the "truth", just as those "dirty-assed n*ggers" used to be the truth, right?

Call me out on anywhere and anytime you think Political Correctness might shut me up. Ga'head. Do your best.

When a shoe fits ... walk a couple of miles in it.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

It doesn't have anything to do with political correctness, it has to do with empathy and decency. How would you feel if someone called you a "dirty-assed American" or "dirty-assed white boy" or whatever the case may be?

I don't know how you'd feel, but if I heard someone say that about you I'd have to say that they are ignorant and don't know you very well and instead are basing their opinion on what someone else has said or done.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong and you do know those people enough to judge them as "dirty-assed immigrants" and nothing more.

You're welcome to your opinion but I still disagree with it.

edit on 3/12/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
So he was good at prosecuting corruption so Trump was scared to keep him? That's what it sound like to me, since Trump and his administration are a bunch or dirtbags they couldn't handle having him around.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

So naive. So partisan. Much hack.

No one but fellow Trump supporters believe your BS.

stop acknowledging this moron. he wont stop until then...
even his like-minded 'comrades' are ignoring his nonsensical threads...

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Im not sure I understand the thrust of your OP?

If I had had a previous conversation with an employer and they agreed I was going to stay in a position then I got a letter asking for my resignation Id probably ask if it was valid as well.

His message didnt seem that bad either, he said he was sad to leave and he enjoyed his time there, fairly standard.

He didnt bash the current admin or claim any wrong doing.
What am I missing?

He was a Obama Political Appointee. Trump was Potus Elect. Things Change. He knows the deal. He knows if he makes a Scene because all the cool kids are doing it he will have fake outrage from the Left and he thinks he can guilt trip his way to keeping job.

And run for governor.

He's been investigating Como and Bloomberg for years.

That....right there

Is Bharara seeming to move forwards when in actuality, he is not (when it comes to the reeaalllyy Big cases?)

He's had almost two months to prove his worth. I guess he didn't meet the standards.

Drain the swamp!

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

He's been investigating Cuomo and Bloomberg for years.

Why doesn't everyone see this for exactly what it is??

The guy was a Liberal Shield for these guys ... not to mention a dirty-assed immigrant (thank God for the ability to openly express this in the Mud Pit). We need to get rid of ALL immigration for a Long Damn Time. Let the country stabilize before even one more of them get through the border.

But that would be racist and inhumane. You can't stop ALL IMMIGRATION unless you're a Democrat. Cough *FDR* ends Cough. Because if a Republican even thinks about stopping a group of people all hell breaks loose but not a peep from the other side. FDR was Trump on Steroids. He also rounded American born citizens up in Concentration Camps.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The swamp is fighting back, indeed.
It amazes me that so many humans feel that taking advantage of one another is the best approach. =(

On an individual basis, I understand that greed can get you ahead, but when greed is ruining it for everyone else, it's no different than peeing in the swimming pool, or dropping a turd in the punch bowl.

Why would anyone desecrate the same world they live in, just to get ahead of the pack? We are swimming in our own feces by doing that. =P

If 'humans' are a creation, it's a crude design. IMO. Otherwise, we simply haven't evolved past concepts like competition, "survival" (a cosmic joke) and money. So hopefully it's an ongoing process.

More compassion and less passion is the only way out of this material avalanche. However, we are cosmically doomed to be extinct soon enough.

What would the Earth do without us?
A hell of a lot better probably.

It's time to grow up. Logic must overtake emotion, or it's back to the drawing board.

edit on 12-3-2017 by DeReK DaRkLy because: typr

top topics

<< 1   >>

join