It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A B757 hit the Pentagon, reported by GOFER06

page: 54
<< 51  52  53   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: D8Tee
A jet travels faster than 1700mph , I think you might be wrong

Booo I think you don't know much at all about firearms.

Flight 77, flying at 530 mph equates to 777 feet per second.

.38 Special, Remington P+ load, 158 grain LHP Velocity = 776 feet per second.
Source

If you are just on here to make yourself look stupid you are doing a good job.

edit on 12-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

You claim the jet flew 230 meters a second? And don't understand the jet would drop 60m in a split second. Not to mention how much air turbulence was making the jet bounce?

Again, the speed restrictions and limits imposed are so the jet can make its 10, 20, 30 year service life. Not really set where you go over the limit by one percent the whole jet is going to have a high speed come apart.

A few facts, and you long chain of technical babble is destroyed.

And the jet did end up crashing......

And you did not answer what caused the damage at the pentagon?

How the flight 77's crew and passengers ended up dead at the pentagon?

Is it common for most eyewitness accounts of any investigation to have discrepancies?
edit on 12-5-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

In other posts, you claim to work in academia? As much work as you have put into this flight path stuff, why not just submit a paper for peer review. Then you could show the uneducated who is boss.......

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

Like It's been pointed out, we can agree to disagree. You could stop posting ridiculously long posts. Just keep us updated on the peer review.

It's a win win for everyone!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Post somehow got directed at me, but these are Labtops claims, not mine.

You claim the jet flew 230 meters a second? And don't understand the jet would drop 60m in a split second. Not to mention how much air turbulence was making the jet bounce?

Again, the speed restrictions and limits imposed are so the jet can make its 10, 20, 30 year service life. Not really set where you go over the limit by one percent the whole jet is going to have a high speed come apart.

A few facts, and you long chain of technical babble is destroyed.

And the jet did end up crashing......

And you did not answer what caused the damage at the pentagon?

How the flight 77's crew and passengers ended up dead at the pentagon?

Is it common for most eyewitness accounts of any investigation to have discrepancies?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I am sorry. Thanks for the correction!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DickBrisket
a reply to: pale5218

I was at the Pentagon...Did Presidential Security from 1999 to 2004. All the conspiracy theories are B.S. PERIOD. Regardless, all the "Experts" who've been living in their parent's basements polishing their participation trophies will scream otherwise. You know...cause they weren't there and I was. Do not suffer fools.

Some of us were still on active duty, and serving like you, while not at the Pentagon like you, nonetheless, saw the same events, same reports, and same official statements, handed down through our chain of command.

Unlike you, many of us silently nodded our heads while maintaining "BS" attitude. In my branch of service, Pentagon strike screams UAV.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretSector

My bet is drone Douglas A3.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

So? now a jet hit the pentagon. Not a missile........... No bombs..... I'll remember to quote this as needed.

Now, just how did all the passengers and crew of flight 77 fit on a A3.

100 plus witnesses that attest to a large commercial jet liner. Not an average sized military jet with very different engine and wing placement.

The wingspan and engine placement of an A3 would not cause the same width of damage as a 757 on the antenna, light poles, trees, trailers, concrete wall, and pentagon columns.

Bringing Closure to the 9/11 Pentagon Debate
www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

. The width of the damage at the west wall (top) is about 100 feet, which is consistent with the impact of the fuselage, engines, and the heavy parts of the wings of a Boeing 757.

The wingspan of A3 is 72 feet. I imagine the fuselage is not 12 feet in diameter. And the engines and landing gear placement would not cause the same damage.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretSector

Which is why we all laugh at the Coast Guard.

top topics

<< 51  52  53   >>

join