It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA as Seen through the Eyes of a Coder - Digital

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

It's possible we can't comprehend this beyond the moment we are translated into the future state of being. Paul alludes to this:

1 Corinthians 2:9

But as it is written: “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.”

It seems a bit selfish on God's part to give this only to those who love Him, yet this is part of the concept of what God is. In 1 john 4, it states it matter of fact: God is Love. To love wisdom, we say philosophy (TRUTH). To say we love others, we are showing our pathos. But, to love LOVE, we are showing our hearts desire in compassion for suffering beings, which in itself requires our own suffering. This is the WAY. LIFE comes by merging the two (Way and Truth) together into one thing--LOVE.

I draw a great deal of value from the aphorisms on the walls of Luxor. You have inspired me to outline the aphorisms in my next thread.

edit on 13-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: Shin the Light. Open blind Eyes. Feed the Sheep!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

I've been watching you, a new name you may be, a new member i doubt....

It's on the tip of my grey matter...

Anyways love your work, keep it up...

Perhaps you could PM me.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Just for you: Highest Arete is Philosophy

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Rosinitiate

So no hints about what you think about DNA and Love?

Fair enough.

Lol, no clue.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DayAfterTomorrow

1 Corinthians 2:9

But as it is written: “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.”

It seems a bit selfish on God's part to give this only to those who love Him, yet this is part of the concept of what God is.

Yeah the Father-Son relationship makes sense when we compare it to our biological father-son relationship. a father gives gifts to his son when he acts the way he wants, while he disciplines them when they are disobedient. How much more does a Perfect and Good Loving Father know how to not only discipline his children intelligently, but also to give them gifts beyond their wildest dreams

We must past the driver's test before he puts us behind the wheel.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry
I saw the colour blue, so I made blue. I am god.

No, we are evolution. We are the repetition of mistakes that have evolved from the start, continuing to an ultimate end result which is Extinction. We are not created.

Go on, explain extinct species, cancer, disease that has long been before the illuminati. Explain human sacrifice. Explain everything except the good things you think make you a product of GOD.

What a load.... really... a programmer?

10 Print "human"
20 Pray "to God"
30 GoTO 20.

nope.

10 Print "human" as image of God (Love)

20 Humble Ego and Love others as image of God

30 If 10 is equal to 20, then go to 50

40 If 10 is less than 20, go to 10

50 Be born into the kingdom of Love.

60 Be free. Love others. Against such, there is no law.

** Syntax Error in line 30

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Thank you for the info

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry
I saw the colour blue, so I made blue. I am god.

No, we are evolution. We are the repetition of mistakes that have evolved from the start, continuing to an ultimate end result which is Extinction. We are not created.

Go on, explain extinct species, cancer, disease that has long been before the illuminati. Explain human sacrifice. Explain everything except the good things you think make you a product of GOD.

What a load.... really... a programmer?

10 Print "human"
20 Pray "to God"
30 GoTO 20.

nope.

You should read the article by the Coder, the guy is very smart and explains everything to us in a way even I can understand.

He answers your questions, about virus's, patching the genome, it's all about evolution. Our DNA is like a computer program and hard drive all in one. You can change the code of our cells but it doesn't matter because it's next to impossible to patch a running executable, hence the need to change things before something starts to grow and becomes "alive" or a "running executable".

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

We are designed.

Absurd, irrational!
'Design', or 'ID' is a failed theory.

It's a foregone conclusion with no chance of negation.

For the 'believer', perhaps.
Your irrational claim of "It's a foregone conclusion with no chance of negation." is the needy egoic babblings of a 'belief infection'.

Intent is by design. Intention is wishful thinking. There is a difference,

If we are to have a discussion, you cannot just make some obviously non-obvious declaration, such as that, without explaining yourself! *__-
Ultimately, there is no 'design' because there is no 'Designer' because 'design' is impossible.
'Intent' and 'intention' are one and the same, an egoic appearance, a 'feeling' and a 'belief' (malware).
To resort to the first thing that pops up on a google search is;

in·tent
inˈtent/Submit
noun
intention or purpose.
"with alarm she realized his intent"
synonyms: aim, intention, purpose, objective, object, goal, target; More

Ordinarily, I wouldn't waste time on a dictionary meaning of anything requiring any depth of Knowledge, but this seems a slam-dunk! *__-

I have the 'intent' to pick an apple vs I have the intention to pick an apple.
No difference/distinction at all!
Perhaps you have your own definitions?

and the Enlightened being you use as an avatar would agree

You are quite incorrect.
Enlightenment is the experience/Knowledge of the ONENESS, of Our Universal Nature!
Omni- means One! No 'other', no 'distinctions'.
Enlightenment is unconditional Love.
Note the 'unconditional', transcendental of all 'conditions/distinctions'.
Buddha would never make distinctions, which is the mirage dualism of the ego/thought.

Dhammapada Choices

We are what we think.

Cogito...
We think and therefore we are.
As I said, all that you 'think/imagine' that you are, your 'personality'... is ego, thought with which we 'identify', our identity!

All that we are arises with our thoughts.

In a way.
All we 'think/imagine/believe' ourselves to be is perceived in/as 'thought/ego'!
If you are the dream/substance of the thought, how can YOU, a thought/dream be creating thoughts that 'create' yourself?!?
It makes no sense!
We perceive 'thoughts' just as we perceive everything else that exists!

With our thoughts we make the world.

Why does 'the world' remain when I am not thinking?
Actually, 'thought' is merely a feature of the 'world' that we perceive.
We do not 'create' anything, we are dream characters in a Universe of 'make-believe' (that is why 'belief' is insanity!).
We are all unique Conscious Perspectives (Souls) that perceive the One unchanging Universe/Truth/Reality... Consciousness... Nature... God... Self... every unique moment of Universal existence!

Polarization ends with Neutral / Positive. The Way is singular, yet all of us together.

Polarization (duality) 'ends' (in the sense of no longer 'believing' in the ego mirage) with Enlightenment/unconditional Love!
Polarization ends equidistant from all Perspectives, at the 'chrono-synclastic infundibulum' there all 'apparent' opposites are resolved, Truth is One! *__-

edit on 14-3-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

The most interesting thing about DNA to me is that the medium is chemicals but it carries specified and complex information.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Sorry, but it's a bit off to compare computer software code to DNA. First of all you only have a raw code, you have no programming language to control the code. This is really just religious apologetics. More forcing the square peg in the round hole. It's wishful thinking and bible verses. Nothing actually scientific that shows design. You assume it is designed, it's not a foregone conclusion, sorry. It's basically just your personal opinion on scientific research.
edit on 3 15 17 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

I was thinking the same thing....came out of nowhere to make some big interesting topics? =)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Its a standing wave. Sine input and square echo back.

The echo is a digital sampling of the inputs 180 opposite phase (samples the passed 1/2 wavelength, not the current wavelength)

All the potential is limited by the sample rate of the inverted mirror square wave. It is an approximation of unperceived input.

It all works the same. Perception is the inverted reflection of the unperceived input. Illusion is 1/2 of standing wave galactic reality.

The light is spiraling either Right (rectus, dextro) or Left (Sinister, levo) as it returns to your eye.

They taught this in school, obviously you get no help and those who 'get it' are selected above those who never realise that sine-cosine is the numerical 2d in 4d (projective plane) reconstruction of the fundamental spiral waveform,and that the reflection from the nuclear mirror can be studied via Fourier transforms.
edit on 16-3-2017 by ChelseaHubble because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The codons and four-base structure of DNA has been mathematically proved to be encoded in the Kabbalistic Tree of Life (Etz Hayim), said by Kabbalists to be the divine blueprint for Adam Kadmon ("Heavenly Man"). In fact, they have been shown to embody a pattern that is found in other sacred geometries because it has been discovered that they are mathematically analogous, having isomorphic features. For details,, see:
smphillips.mysite.com...
and
smphillips.mysite.com...
This universal pattern embodied in sacred geometries is also found in the composition of intervals between the notes of the seven diatonic scales, which were known in ancient Greece as the musical modes and which were known in ancient Mesopotamia as the heptachords.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
The codons and four-base structure of DNA has been mathematically proved to be encoded in the Kabbalistic Tree of Life (Etz Hayim), said by Kabbalists to be the divine blueprint for Adam Kadmon ("Heavenly Man"). In fact, they have been shown to embody a pattern that is found in other sacred geometries because it has been discovered that they are mathematically analogous, having isomorphic features. For details,, see:
smphillips.mysite.com...
and
smphillips.mysite.com...
This universal pattern embodied in sacred geometries is also found in the composition of intervals between the notes of the seven diatonic scales, which were known in ancient Greece as the musical modes and which were known in ancient Mesopotamia as the heptachords.

That's pretty beautiful. Do you think that maybe the "god of this world' has the ability to make himself that compelling?
Just wondering.
For instance, "Yahweh" made cetain stipulatation in order to accepted by him....oh, and to be blessed beyond measure.
So much for all us "anit-fundamentalists who disagree.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ChelseaHubble

totally not understood, but that's probably because I never really understood my math teacher, and vice versa. Maybe that is part of the lesson.

Unrelated however,or not, my class mates who did exceed at math are now mostly bankers with a leaning towards investment portfolios, or ceo's of their own self made enterprise.

Meanwhile i discuss the pro's and con's of private health insurance all day.

Illusion is definately ( or definitely? ) half of the equation.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

That is simply untrue. Ribosomes function much like different compilers. There are over 19 known "coding languages". Just to be clear, I am not talking about redundancy.

A good example would be the codon UGA in human and mycoplasma cells. They are the same chemicals, but the message is interpreted differently by the ribosomes. One cell interprets this as a termination codon while the other interprets it to mean the creation of a tryptophan. With this knowledge, we can understand that the chemicals are merely a medium for a message in the same way we as humans use letters or numbers as sign vehicles.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
Sorry, but it's a bit off to compare computer software code to DNA. First of all you only have a raw code, you have no programming language to control the code. This is really just religious apologetics. More forcing the square peg in the round hole. It's wishful thinking and bible verses. Nothing actually scientific that shows design. You assume it is designed, it's not a foregone conclusion, sorry. It's basically just your personal opinion on scientific research.

You're clearly worried, and you should be. The foundation of life being a literal programming language overwhelmingly points to design.

Abiogenesis, and its logical bedfellow Darwinian evolution, have lost.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Abiogenesis, and its logical bedfellow Darwinian evolution, have lost.

I would say they co-exist. In this programming scenario, you could consider them Beta testing and QA.
edit on 19-6-2017 by charlyv because: s

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join