It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA as Seen through the Eyes of a Coder - Digital

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

None of what any of us 'know' matters apart from the central knowledge it all points to in the end--LOVE! This is enough, which is what I continually find at each reflecting point I come to on this path. TAO, the WAY and LIFE. It's no accident, but designed for our good in the end.

edit on 12-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: Shin the Light. Open blind Eyes. Feed the Sheep!

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DayAfterTomorrow

None of what any of us 'know' matters apart from the central knowledge it all points to in the end--LOVE! This is enough, which is what I continually find at each reflecting point I come to on this path. TAO, the WAY and LIFE. It's not accident.

Okay.

Perhaps how that relates to DNA structures will become apparent as the thread goes on.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Great OP!, I was going to recommend an ATS thread I read this morning with a very interesting video. Turns out it's the same thread. So I am recommending you to your own thread.

link

Hope you like it.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

None of what any of us 'know' matters apart from the central knowledge it all points to in the end--LOVE! This is enough, which is what I continually find at each reflecting point I come to on this path. TAO, the WAY and LIFE. It's not accident.

Okay.

Perhaps how that relates to DNA structures will become apparent as the thread goes on.

Try harder.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I'd be glad for any reasonable or productive advice.

edit on 12-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Well no doubt as I point a finger at you I have several pointing back my way. May not be the best to offer advice but based off your first post I'd say you are trying.

If I could offer advice that was meaningful, i'd say; no matter what thread or topic you get under my skin, however, as a genuine member and contributer to this site, you are valued for helping make ATS what it is and whether I agree or not, I love you!

Stay Sacred
edit on 12-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Well no doubt as I point a finger at you I have several pointing back my way. May not be the best to offer advice but based off your first post I'd say you are trying.

If I could offer advice that was meaningful, if say; no matter what thread or topic you get under my skin, however, as a genuine member and contributer to this site, you are valued for helping make ATS what it is and whether I agree or not, I love you!

What in the world are you talking about? In what way was my question irritating?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

After reading the first post and seeing "I'm trying" under your handle, I thought it might be genuine, like trying to be nicer on the boards.

Understanding your wit from reading you over the years, I'd consider that quote of you above in this post a bit of a jab.

edit on 12-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

After reading the first post and seeing "I'm trying" under your handle, I thought it might be genuine, like trying to be nicer on the boards.

Understanding your wit from reading you over the years, I'd consider that quote of you above in this post a bit of a jab.

Okay, I can see that. And I'm asking this so perhaps we can resolve whatever the issue is and move on. What does your personal opinion of "me" (really my posting style) have to do with the topic or my approach to it?

And as to "being nice" if you're a regular reader of my posts, you should know I basically give what I get.

I hope we won't bring outside influences into this discussion, that was really what I had hoped to avoid.

NOW,

Perhaps you could briefly describe for me for example your view on what the structure of DNA and our increasing understanding of it has to do with universal LOVE for example?

edit on 12-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Okay, I can see that. And I'm asking this so perhaps we can resolve whatever the issue is and move on. What does your personal opinion of "me" (really my posting style) have to do with the topic or my approach to it?

And as to "being nice" if you're a regular reader of my posts, you should know I basically give what I get.

I hope we won't bring outside influences into this discussion, that was really what I had hoped to avoid.

NOW,

Perhaps you could briefly describe for me for example your view on what the structure of DNA and our increasing understanding of it has to do with universal LOVE for example?

To your last sentence yes, and it's why I brought it up in this thread, it's germane. I love you! Nothing personal at all.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

So no hints about what you think about DNA and Love?

Fair enough.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

So ... love is knowledge.

The Tao and Life.

And ... your discoveries are no accident.

So, if love is knowledge, and if knowledge is information, then I can get there with your perspective on DNA.

The Tao to me is equivalent to "all there is -- and more" ... a way to refer semantically to concepts that don't lend themselves to linearity.

And of course, I can understand how Life (taken as the general term to refer to the biosphere on Earth) is related to DNA.

edit on 12-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

So ... love is knowledge.

The Tao and Life.

And ... your discoveries are no accident.

So, if love is knowledge, and if knowledge is information, then I can get there with your perspective on DNA.

The Tao to me is equivalent to "all there is an more" ... a way to refer sematically to concepts that don't lend themselves to linearity.

And of course, I can understand how Life (taken as the general term to refer to the biosphere on Earth) is related to DNA.

I did leave out the concept of TRUTH in the list, but this is the love of Wisdom, which is already the highest Arete of mankind. Beyond this, think orthogonal in relation to dimensional linear mathematics (right angles). I think we need to be careful using statements that are if / then programming terms. It's only the first step in how the mind works as it unfolds what is already there, which is the broader view each of my threads tries to correct. Orthogonal thinking is not this type of path only, but is branching and enfolding from the line back again into seed form, yet still connected to the root. All of my answers will always point back to the root of the matter. Love is a root. DNA and Word is a root. The Tao is the Speaker of reality, leaving us to predicate. If / then statements are black and white; either / or. Truth is a rainbow of cause and effect, yet a simple symmetry exists that can be easily identified. I have always kept my hermeneutic close to the root where truth is emerging from the seed, then I compare to the fruit. Always reduce relative matters to the root, from which, you will find a reflecting point where two chiral realities mirror the other. From this, it's still not a choice, but the reality of absolute Dharma.

Examine my words in most any thread or post and I avoid if / then statements for absolute, yet I always try to reveal the relative. I model this after the Seven Rules of Hillel when deScribing what was Scribed.

edit on 12-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: Shin the Light. Open blind Eyes. Feed the Sheep!

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

Ah. I see.

Carry on then.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

So no hints about what you think about DNA and Love?

Fair enough.

The answer to this cannot leave out the reason Love and DNA (WORD) are connected.

1 John 1

7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.

Three important points to this.

1) God is Love
2) The Son of God is the Word (DNA itself and the Cosmos rendered form it)

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

From this, we see that the entire Cosmos is this template of the Son of God. Then, from John 1, we get this:

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

3) God's title as Father is spelled Aleph Bet. Letters. It's hidden well, but not good enough to evade our perception once we know how to see the shadow of WORD as DNA. Once this is seen, it is inevitable we notice the linkage in the scriptures. I can show you the same from the Tao Te Ching and nearly any Zen or Eastern Buddhist scripture you wish. I can even show you from the works of Plato. It was a known quantity to anyone who meditates to the emptiness (latent and unlimited potential) of the mind behind the veil.

The key to Gnosis and vision behind the veil is meditation, or entering inner space. You can't really see it until you do. By meditation, I do not imply that sitting in Lotus is the only way. Sitting here seeking with other minds is Yoga (union), yet faith is still part of the process.

RUMI

All the words here, all the stories and explanations
are saying nothing more than this. There
is no more to reality than reality. God is. Reality
is. It is what it is. Explanations cannot explain it.
Words cannot reveal it.

This doesn't mean many people have not already known or seen it already. Many have. Faith is the collapsing of indeterminate wave function. Unless determination arises by faith and seeking, no vision.

Endless, uncompromising and perfect Love is at the heart of the entire compassion to give abundant life, but life can only be abundant when Love is the law we keep.

God IS Love.

edit on 12-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: For reasons which will only be made clear in the world to come. For now, enjoy this day after yesterday. It's always the day after yesterday until it's the day after tomorrow!

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Past tests to try reveal the part of the brain that stores memory failed because whatever part of the brain they destroyed, the memory to complete tasks, remained. So memory appears to be stored holographically so we don't loose memory when cells are continually replaced, instead the resolution of memory, becomes less detailed, as cells die.

So its possibility that DNA isn't the code at all but an holographic interference pattern from which the code is abstracted. So the working parts of DNA could be set aside for the construction of interpreters in cells, to interpret the code in interference patterns in which we believe is the junk DNA.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

I would entirely agree with this. Even the stomach has neurons. Check on a new documentary called "The Gut-Our Second Brain." I believe it's on Netflix or Amazon.

The Dirac Relativistic Quantum Wave Equation points to a relative and parallel reality where each electron here would have a positron there. A Chiral reality. Each of us would have the same parallel as our higher being in perfection. It's hard for me to explain it in total, which is why I have engaged these threads one at a time, starting with the 10 dimensions. Just as Harry Potter's Higher Nature is Dumbledore, so too his Higher nature is much older and already in the higher dimensions. We are literally the memories we experience from beginning to end, like a record playing. We have all already been to the end, which is why it can be told to us slowly ahead of the curve of wave function. Light is dilated.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

a reply to: glend
We are literally the memories we experience from beginning to end, like a record playing. We have all already been to the end, which is why it can be told to us slowly ahead of the curve of wave function.

If we exist in an eternal abode, then this life is our gradual remembrance of such an existence. Because eternity is our truth, by devoting your life to truth, and forfeiting the old sleep-walking "life", we begin to assimilate into this eternal awareness with the alpha-omega (beginning-end).

This Truth is awaiting those who seek it:

"The Creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed" (Romans 8:19)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

It's hard for me to explain it in total, which is why I have engaged these threads one at a time

The topics you address are hard for me to comprehend so I appreciate your thoughtfulness. At a bare minimum you have me thinking, which is far more than I can say for most other threads. I have just returned from a bike ride in which I attempted to meditate on the emptiness of sensory input. Whilst failing with that task, my mind drifted back to DNA. It came to me that DNA could be interfacing with what we term as spacetime today. Which might in itself be an interpretation layer (event horizon) between the true holigraphic nature of reality and the 3D reality we preceive with our senses. Then I found Holigraphic Principal which seems a very close concept to what I was thinking (I probably read in past and mistakenly thought it was my idea).

I understand you are focusing on al deeper concept. I have read from different sources that we all have achieved enlightenment but fail to percieve the significance of that (true or not) to me, in the now. You have my interest.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

That's a great verse in connection. I also think of 1 Corinthians 13 and completeness arriving.

9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join