It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys & Girls Pretend to Execute an Israeli soldier. Paid for By British Foreign Aid.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Nothing wrong with practising to kill a terrorist.

Which is what the IOF are. Diaper wearing terrorists.

You see, if they learn to love their children more than they hate Jews, there may be peace.

Not really but it is a nice thought.

This is nothing new though:

Palestinian terror sesame street

Your part of the problem thinking palestine isn't being ethnically cleansed by people who leech weapons and aid and political backing off us to acheive it! Then wonder why their children would want to mock kill israeli soldiers. The same people who are funding these schools probably want this so israel can use it as evidence and reason for their genocide and land grab.
edit on 12-3-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Dude, DO YOU KNOW WHAT ETHNIC CLEANSING EVEN MEANS?!

I know you people don't like bringing up or listening to facts, so here's a graph showing some growth population:
(click to view it fullscreen)

In case you can't make conclusions out of data here it is: Palestine's population has doubled in 15 years.

The fact is, Gaza's growing population is an increasing problem. Not only for Israel, but it's a problem many parts of the world are currently experiencing. Yes, the land dispute is a problem but it has nothing to do with ethnical cleansing or more of the false propaganda you probably watched on Youtube or Al-Jazeera.

Please don't bring about rubbish claims like ethnic cleansing without having the numbers or data to back it up. You are only making a fool of yourself.
edit on 12-3-2017 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

Source for your stats ?

Ethnic Cleansing of Palestinians, Or, Democratic Israel at Work

While we are still desperately concealing, denying and repressing our major ethnic cleansing of 1948 - over 600,000 refugees, some who fled for fear of the Israel Defense Forces and its predecessors, some who were expelled by force - it turns out that 1948 never ended, that its spirit is still with us. Also with us is the goal of trying to cleanse this land of its Arab inhabitants as much as possible, and even a bit more. After all, that's the most covert and desired solution: the Land of Israel for the Jews, for them alone. A few people dared to say it outright - Rabbi Meir Kahane, Minister Rehavam Ze'evi and their disciples, who deserve a certain amount of praise for their integrity. Many aspire to do the same thing without admitting it.
The revelation of the policy of denying residency has proved that this secret dream is in effect the establishment's secret dream. There one doesn't talk about transfer, heaven forfend; nobody would think of calling it cleansing. They don't load Arabs onto trucks as they once did, including after the Six-Day War, and they don't shoot at them to chase them away - all politically incorrect methods in the new world. But in effect that's the goal.
Some people think it's enough if we make the lives of the Palestinians in the territories miserable to get them to leave, and many have in fact left. An Israeli success: According to the Civil Administration, about a quarter of a million Palestinians voluntarily left the West Bank in the bloody years 2000-2007. But that's not enough, so various and sundry administrative means were added to make the dream come true.
Anyone who says "it's not apartheid" is invited to reply: Why is an Israeli allowed to leave his country for the rest of his life, and nobody suggests that his citizenship be revoked, while a Palestinian, a native son, is not allowed to do so? Why is an Israeli allowed to marry a foreigner and receive a residency permit for her, while a Palestinian is not allowed to marry his former neighbor who lives in Jordan? Isn't that apartheid? Over the years I have documented endless pitiful tragedies of families that were torn apart, whose sons and daughters were not permitted to live in the West Bank or Gaza due to draconian rules - for Palestinians only.

“Israel Controls More than 85% of the Land of Historical Palestine”

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Sadly the Palestinians are kept as they are because an outbreak of peace would stop the story of cycle hate, which is the reason for being for some Islamic nations, notably Iran. Iran funds groups who make sure hatred and violence persists and Israel exploits this vacuum, but are victim of the consequences of such hatred. The best way to ensure the hatred continues is via indoctrination. Real education (if possible) would help reduce ignorance, but that's not going to happen.

For peace to take hold the people who run this hate industry need to go. They won't, so peace won't take hold.

On UK Aid. Well, Palestine is kept alive by the EU and the US. On support for rockets and bullets, the Palestinians are kept well stocked by Iran, alongside a good measure of the hate and teaching. Interestingly, Israel pushes aid into Palestine in the form of food and power.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I mean, it won't go on and on forever bc a Palestinian throws a rock at Israel and Israel responds with a "pinpoint" op that kills thousands of civilians who did nothing wrong. Ergo, genocide. How many "pinpoint" operations does it take to extinguish an entire race? That's the goal of Israel. Evidently bc Hitler did it to them, they are allowed to do it to the Palestinians. Wth.

Understand that as I type this, my parents are literally in Jerusalem at this very moment. I hate the Israeli government but not the Jewish people. Talk to any orthodox individuals and they will tell you Zionists do not represent Judaism. Zionists are equivalent to the KKK here in the US.
edit on 12-3-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2017 by PRSpinster because: I'm not sorry for the long reply. I thought I was but I'm really not.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

You're joking about Israel providing aid to the Palestinians, right? Because that is straight BS. They keep them landlocked, restrict their access to clean water and the basic necessities needed to live and erected a wall bc you know...segregation. Have you actually been there? It isn't like what the Israel lobby tells us it is like in the US.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Maybe if the Israelis stopped taking all of their land progressively and using overwhelming force on them, bombing schools and hospitals, there would be peace....

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Maybe if the Israelis stopped taking all of their land progressively and using overwhelming force on them, bombing schools and hospitals, there would be peace....

I would agree. Point here for my post is that Britain and America are funding what is basically a lost cause. Both sides. Also, should not be allowing any kind of act that depicts violence to children.

To me, I am not arguing whatever side. Just the impact on the kids.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Dude, DO YOU KNOW WHAT ETHNIC CLEANSING EVEN MEANS?!

I know you people don't like bringing up or listening to facts, so here's a graph showing some growth population:
(click to view it fullscreen)

In case you can't make conclusions out of data here it is: Palestine's population has doubled in 15 years.

The fact is, Gaza's growing population is an increasing problem. Not only for Israel, but it's a problem many parts of the world are currently experiencing. Yes, the land dispute is a problem but it has nothing to do with ethnical cleansing or more of the false propaganda you probably watched on Youtube or Al-Jazeera.

Please don't bring about rubbish claims like ethnic cleansing without having the numbers or data to back it up. You are only making a fool of yourself.

Enjoy your shekles you are a good mensch for defending your homeland and attacking the goyem with our propaganda. Now about the 30 billion in aid america owes us we now need a new airforce since you americans are updating your forces we would like some new war planes to kill our neighbours with so we can ignore what it says in our torah while using our torah stories from thousands of years ago to say its our land and justify genociding our neighbors!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Source for your stats ?

Google.com, they have this fetish for gathering data.

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

Enjoy your shekles you are a good mensch for defending your homeland and attacking the goyem with our propaganda. Now about the 30 billion in aid america owes us we now need a new airforce since you americans are updating your forces we would like some new war planes to kill our neighbours with so we can ignore what it says in our torah while using our torah stories from thousands of years ago to say its our land and justify genociding our neighbors!

You people are hard to swallow. For your sake, I shall enjoy my shekels. If that makes you happy.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

If you look well, they list the Israeli settlers twice, as part of the Israeli population and as inhabitants of the west bank ...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The past is gone, finished. Going on about who has had it worse or who has done worse will not bring forth peace.

It is time to concentrate on the present and look toward the future: one where compromise and peace become realities.

A two-state solution is the only realistic avenue towards a peaceful resolution at this present moment in time. Allow the Palestinians their own state, allow the Israelis their own state. Ensure both states are given equal funding, security and a decent shot at becoming prosperous and self-sufficient.

Peace is possible, it can be achieved. But extremists on both sides want it all with no compromise, which is not realistic. It's time to denounce and remove the extremists from power so that those who are willing to compromise and respect each state's right to exist can be placed in the positions to make this a reality.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

No matter what, Israel is hated by Islamic countries just for existing and getting their land back in part, and will be condemned even if it in defense of its self, from invasion or Terrorist strikes from the likes of Hamas, who kill innocent people in Israel, either on their streets with knives guns bombs or by missile.

But while the world sobs for these terrorists who were raised to be from birth or the people they hide behind and use as shields, no one, especially Muslims says a word in defense for all the Christian persecution mainly in Islamic countries at the hands of Muslims.

The Persecution of Christians

But all prophesied to happen.

Zechariah 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
www.biblegateway.com...

As will the destruction of all Islamic nations throughout the ME.

Tic toc

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

I would agree. Point here for my post is that Britain and America are funding what is basically a lost cause. Both sides. Also, should not be allowing any kind of act that depicts violence to children.

To me, I am not arguing whatever side. Just the impact on the kids.

Yes, I agree that we shouldn't be involved in such things.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

And on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on....
yes

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join