It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys & Girls Pretend to Execute an Israeli soldier. Paid for By British Foreign Aid.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I remember 2001. CNN, MSNBC, ABC News... watch it here:

How about you answer the question instead of playing tit for tat.

Do you advocate targeting the "elderly and women" & is it your belief that Palestinian children are "little snakes"?

It's a simple yes or no question.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408
Know your history:

On March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization Executive Committee Member and Chief Of Military Operations Zahir Muhsein. Here’s what he said:

“The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity.

In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct “Palestinian people” to oppose Zionism.

Yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity exists only for tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.”

edit on 11-3-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
LALALALALA This isn't happening, lalalalalalal I didn't see what I clearly just saw. Lalalalalalala.

ATS is an anti-Israel lobby in itself. Who needs Palestine.

Both are wrong, granted, but the rose tinted glasses people here have for Palestine is sickening.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Reminds me of this SJW who defends Hamas (I'm no fan of Israel but I will not support Radical Islam taking over Palestine)

edit on 3/11/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Pfft, they have been training children since the 60's as shown in this AP clip:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Or its contrived to begin with...they want endless wars...keep British arms manufacturers in profit.

Bingo

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I don't know whether you are an idiot or whether you hide the voices in your head disclaiming reason because you prefer to have your populist, conditioned beliefs backed up without question.

Nice, well reasoned argument. You disagree with me so you must be an idiot, mentally ill, or a sheep. Great rhetoric!!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I forget who originally said it, but there is an adage in Israel: If the Palestinians would lay down their arms, there would be no more war. If the Israelis laid down their's, there would be no more Israel.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Big deal. Palestinian version of cowboys and indians funded by a few brits. A shame the British refuse to pick one horse and stick by it.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Nothing wrong with practising to kill a terrorist.

Which is what the IOF are. Diaper wearing terrorists.

I sympathise with the Palestinians over Israel and believe Israel is attempting to commiting genocide but your post made me cringe.

How you can support this is beyond me, you have a sick f'ed up mind my friend

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

If I changed IOF to Hamas would you still cringe?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

If I changed IOF to Hamas would you still cringe?

It wouldnt matter what you changed anything to, having children reenact executions in school is seriously twisted.
If you cant see that then your as messed up as the teachers encouraging it

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Ok I see where you're going with this.

No, I agree, it's not cool, and my comment was more tongue in cheek.

It's never good to indoctrinate children.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

That's a long way the days of cowboys and indians.

I agree though, the world is a much different place now, and this only breeds preformed opinions in young children later in life. Not a good idea.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Sure.

Nothing wrong with little kids aiming rifles at each other, learning how executing others helps strengthening their community.

Perhaps you should join them.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I think many people here are intelligent enough for me to say, that they aren't anti Israel but, in fact are anti evil, hateful, and particularily anti establishment. People aren't responsible but the Illogical Governments who run the Country's they govern. I'd like to think people are smarter than that.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Racism with a kosher seal of approval
Kosher article, from Kosher newspaper ...

Traditional Judaism does not believe in equality between Jews and non-Jews, between men and women, or between scholars and the uneducated. The discrimination against Sephardim may not be according to the Bible, but it’s definitely prescribed by rabbis.

Indeed, traditional Judaism does not believe in equality—not between Jews and non-Jews, men and women or scholars and the uneducated. The former in each of these three pairs deserve favored treatment. An Arab, even a good Arab, is not a real human being; a woman, even a good woman, is not really a man; and a secular person, even a good secular person, will never be equal to a religious scholar (who is better than the greatest secular scholar, even if he is a complete fool).

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

That's the same poor excuse Islam or Muslim countries sympathizers always use when getting bashed... They try to force a discussion on the other side and show how bad they are instead.

How about condemning these Palestinian kids for holding rifles and playing executioners? Can you do that?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

You are disgusting beyond words.

Indoctrinating children is NEVER ok.

I'll stop now so I don't get banned for expressing my true feelings of your comment.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

When the Palestinians will be proven of being the ones responsible of an ethnic cleansing that wipped 2/3 of the indigenous population since 1947 :

The ethnic cleansing of Palestine

Israeli historian Ilan Pappe, whose parents fled persecution in Nazi Germany in the 1930s, minces no words in telling the real story of Zionism's crimes against the Palestinians:
It is the horrific story of the ethnic cleansing of Palestine, a crime against humanity that Israel has wanted to deny and cause the world to forget. Retrieving it from oblivion is incumbent upon us; it is the very first step we must take if we ever want reconciliation to take a chance, and peace to take root, in the torn land of Palestine and Israel.

In The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine, Pappé explains and documents that the true goal of the founders of Zionism had always been to create a majority Jewish state, emptied as much as possible of the native Palestinian population. He meticulously (and painfully) reconstructs the story of how Zionist leaders, over many decades, carefully laid the groundwork for this expulsion and how they intiated their plan in 1948 when the British finally decided to leave.

The same Western governments that have been quick to denounce ethnic cleansing in Darfur or Bosnia and Kosovo, writes Pappé, have failed to recognize that the same awful crime also happened to the Palestinians sixty years ago and continues today.

Myth and reality__Israel's official version of the story of 1948 claims that Jewish settlers in Palestine never intended to expel their Palestinian Arab neighbors; that Zionist leaders were willing to accept UN resolution 181 of November 1947, which called for the partition of Palestine into a Jewish state and an Arab state, but that it was the Palestinians who rejected that plan; and that the Palestinians became refugees when they "voluntarily" fled their homes to make room for the Arab armies that invaded Palestine in May 1948 to carry out what they called a "second Holocaust" against Jews.

Palestinian historians such as Walid Khalidi and Salim Tamari have repeatedly documented the crimes Israel committed in 1948 and afterwards, using historic records as well as the testimonies of Palestinian refugees. For his own research, Pappé decided to debunk the Israeli myths by relying almost exclusively on declassified Israeli military archives and the memoirs of Israel's "founding fathers."
These sources leave no doubt that, in the decades before 1948, the leaders of Zionism concocted a premeditated plan to expel the native Palestinian population. Pappé details how these Israeli "heroes" executed the plan in the period from December 1947 to March 1949 through the use of massacres, rapes, demolition of villages, and forced expulsion of the native population. In doing so, he manages to vindicate and corroborate the story that the Palestinians have been trying to get out to the Western world for the past sixty years.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join