It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys & Girls Pretend to Execute an Israeli soldier. Paid for By British Foreign Aid.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Yes, you read right.

Britain is using British aid money to promote and fund Palestinian schools that are even named after Islamist militants and mass murderers. Which is encouraging young children to act out scenes that depict an execution of a Israeli soldier.

In a sick classroom play children at the Al-Surra School surround a classmate dressed as an Israeli soldier to play out a mock 'execution' Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

A Mail on Sunday investigation has found 24 schools named after Palestinian terrorists and evidence of widespread encouragement of violence against Israel by teachers, with terrorists routinely held up as heroes for schoolchildren.

Here is another interesting part....

One of Barack Obama’s last acts as President was to hand $221 million (£181 million) to the PA hours before Donald Trump succeeded him. Read more

If reading the above and the link here is not enough to show how insane the world is becoming in desensitisation of terrorist teachings and wrongfully directing money to places like this that are breeding grounds to our future attacks I do not know what is.
edit on 11-3-2017 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with practising to kill a terrorist.

Which is what the IOF are. Diaper wearing terrorists.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

from the link

Head teachers openly admit flouting attempts by British and European donors to control the curriculum at schools. They print overtly political study aids for pupils, some even denying the existence of Israel, and teachers boast of encouraging pupils to emulate teenage attackers killed in the most recent wave of terrorist attacks in the region.

What a crazy world we live in ...British foreign aid designed to "change the narrative and mindset" of these schools turned against the West. The question is why give to these schools that are named after "militants". Which idiot in Britain oversees the allocation of this Aid.

Or its contrived to begin with...they want endless wars...keep British arms manufacturers in profit.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I thought Trump's team managed to cancel that financial transaction at the last moment.

Frozen

edit on 1132017 by Snarl because: Hooray for the President of the USA

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

You see, if they learn to love their children more than they hate Jews, there may be peace.

Not really but it is a nice thought.

This is nothing new though:

Palestinian terror sesame street

edit on 11-3-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

The more poor Palestinian children they can indoctrinate to attack Israelis the more arms they can sell to Israel to collectively punish Palestinians.

And on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on....

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

You see, if they learn to love their children more than they hate Jews, there may be peace.

Do I need to quote the myriad of ungodly things that have been said about Palestinians by leadership in Israel...

This isn't a one way street as much as the Zionists would like people to believe it is.

Both sides have scum to deal with. Sooner the better.

#BreakingTheSilence

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

And on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on....

Must be another settlement push coming. These types of articles are a tell.

Just about gets your blood to boiling, doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Do I need to quote the myriad of ungodly things that have been said about Palestinians by leadership in Israel...

This isn't a one way street as much as the Zionists would like people to believe it is.

Both sides have scum to deal with. Sooner the better.

#BreakingTheSilence

Depends... what has been said that isn't true?

And yeah, it kind of is. Remember 70% of what you will call "Palestine" is Jordon.... remember what happened when the Jordanians welcomed what you call Palestinians? They tried to kill them and overthrow the Jordanian government and were pushed out (to ruin Lebanon).

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Meanwhile, back in the USA, students are suspended for making a gun gesture with their hands.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Meanwhile, back in the USA, students are suspended for making a gun gesture with their hands.

LOL, yes... and you know what is funny, the same people endorse both!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

You find this to be true?

It is a call for genocide because it declares that “the entire Palestinian people is the enemy” and justifies its destruction, “including its elderly and its women, its cities and its villages, its property and its infrastructure.”

It is a call for genocide because it calls for the slaughter of Palestinian mothers who give birth to “little snakes.”

electronicintifada.net...

I hope not, infolurker.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

You find this to be true?

It is a call for genocide because it declares that “the entire Palestinian people is the enemy” and justifies its destruction, “including its elderly and its women, its cities and its villages, its property and its infrastructure.”

It is a call for genocide because it calls for the slaughter of Palestinian mothers who give birth to “little snakes.”

I hope not, infolurker.

Here is the statement, read it:

I see hitting back and not taking bulls#It. Of course others will call it genocide. Again, what is not true in the statement? If it was the US, we damned sure would be doing much more than Israel is. (Remember we blamed Iraq and Afghanistan for 911). The Israelis are peaceful pansies compared to the shock and awe the US lays down.

The Palestinian people has declared war on us, and we must respond with war. Not an operation, not a slow-moving one, not low-intensity, not controlled escalation, no destruction of terror infrastructure, no targeted killings. Enough with the oblique references. This is a war. Words have meanings. This is a war. It is not a war against terror, and not a war against extremists, and not even a war against the Palestinian Authority. These too are forms of avoiding reality. This is a war between two people. Who is the enemy? The Palestinian people. Why? Ask them, they started.

I don’t know why it’s so hard for us to define reality with the simple words that language puts at our disposal. Why do we have to make up a new name for the war every other week, just to avoid calling it by its name. What’s so horrifying about understanding that the entire Palestinian people is the enemy? Every war is between two peoples, and in every war the people who started the war, that whole people, is the enemy. A declaration of war is not a war crime. Responding with war certainly is not. Nor is the use of the word “war”, nor a clear definition who the enemy is. Au contraire: the morality of war (yes, there is such a thing) is founded on the assumption that there are wars in this world, and that war is not the normal state of things, and that in wars the enemy is usually an entire people, including its elderly and its women, its cities and its villages, its property and its infrastructure.

And the morality of war knows that it is not possible to refrain from hurting enemy civilians. It does not condemn the British air force, which bombed and totally destroyed the German city of Dresden, or the US planes that destroyed the cities of Poland and wrecked half of Budapest, places whose wretched residents had never done a thing to America, but which had to be destroyed in order to win the war against evil. The morals of war do not require that Russia be brought to trial, though it bombs and destroys towns and neighborhoods in Chechnya. It does not denounce the UN Peacekeeping Forces for killing hundreds of civilians in Angola, nor the NATO forces who bombed Milosevic’s Belgrade, a city with a million civilians, elderly, babies, women, and children. The morals of war accept as correct in principle, not only politically, what America has done in Afghanistan, including the massive bombing of populated places, including the creation of a refugee stream of hundreds of thousands of people who escaped the horrors of war, for thousands of whom there is no home to return to.

And in our war this is sevenfold more correct, because the enemy soldiers hide out among the population, and it is only through its support that they can fight. Behind every terrorist stand dozens of men and women, without whom he could not engage in terrorism. Actors in the war are those who incite in mosques, who write the murderous curricula for schools, who give shelter, who provide vehicles, and all those who honor and give them their moral support. They are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads. Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there.

There are celebrations of mourning and honor in two homes of two despicable murderers. I assume they have put up outdoor mourning structures, and all the dignitaries of the city come to honor the mother and father who raised the devil. Those two houses should be bombed from the air, with intention to destroy and to kill. And it should be announced that we will do this from now on to every home of every martyr.

There is nothing more just, and probably nothing more efficient. Every suicide attacker should know that he takes with him also his parents and his house and some of the neighbors. Every brave Um-Jihad who sends her son to hell should know she’s going with him, along with the house and everything inside it.”

Prevention cannot be focused. That’s how it is in wars. Whatever’s focused cannot prevent. It is not we who started this dastardly war and it is not we who can stop it. The keys to the ceasefire are in the hands of the members of the Palestinian nation. We can only singe their fingers until they wish to use them.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
Yes, you read right.

Britain is using British aid money to promote and fund Palestinian schools that are even named after Islamist militants and mass murderers. Which is encouraging young children to act out scenes that depict an execution of a Israeli soldier.

In a sick classroom play children at the Al-Surra School surround a classmate dressed as an Israeli soldier to play out a mock 'execution' Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

A Mail on Sunday investigation has found 24 schools named after Palestinian terrorists and evidence of widespread encouragement of violence against Israel by teachers, with terrorists routinely held up as heroes for schoolchildren.

Here is another interesting part....

One of Barack Obama’s last acts as President was to hand $221 million (£181 million) to the PA hours before Donald Trump succeeded him. Read more

If reading the above and the link here is not enough to show how insane the world is becoming in desensitisation of terrorist teachings and wrongfully directing money to places like this that are breeding grounds to our future attacks I do not know what is.

You use the Daily Mail as a credible source. Any chance of critical thinking around the pro-zionist, anti-muslim stance of the newspaper in general? Perhaps you think newspapers don't lie to support their agendas.

I don't know whether you are an idiot or whether you hide the voices in your head disclaiming reason because you prefer to have your populist, conditioned beliefs backed up without question.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Wow.

Again, what is not true in the statement?

How about Palestinian children being "snakes"?

Or targetting the "elderly and women"?

I think this discourse has run its length.
We will not agree if you advocate for those things.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I thought Trump's team managed to cancel that financial transaction at the last moment.

Frozen

Well then good! Shows you the things Trump is doing, just gets swept under the carpet. Real moves.
edit on 11-3-2017 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I remember 2001. CNN, MSNBC, ABC News... watch it here:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mersaultdies

You use the Daily Mail as a credible source. Any chance of critical thinking around the pro-zionist, anti-muslim stance of the newspaper in general? Perhaps you think newspapers don't lie to support their agendas.

I don't know whether you are an idiot or whether you hide the voices in your head disclaiming reason because you prefer to have your populist, conditioned beliefs backed up without question.

and you are?....

I am very aware of how news sources collate their data and sources. You cannot school me.

The point is as it stands. It is fact as another member here posted this link. link showing it was a problem enough to stop this transaction going ahead.

You can sit behind your computer screen saying what you wish but you really are not aiding your life in one ounce.

I am against the madness of the world. not just the madness of the Muslim faith.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I forgot about this but I remember around the time I saw a few videos like this. I think my conscious wished me to think its not true, yet the video I think just woke my mind up to how in clear sight the Muslim faith celebrates such tragedy.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

In case anyone has forgotten that day:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join