It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Wikileaks been compromised by the Russian Government? The evidence points to YES!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I'm growing really tired

Then go to bed or don't participate. You have a choice on this forum. Me? I'm happy to go on discussing this with you.

Buffet never released his returns

I never stated Buffet released his tax returns. I stated that Warren Buffet wasn't running for president, Trump was. I made the point that trump is the first in nearly 40 years not to release his tax returns.

The reason why I posted that link as well was to make a point that Buffet was more than happy to release his if Trump had the guts to do the same. Trump didn't. He refuses to. Why's he so scared Cold?

By the way, the reason that I had brought up Buffett in the first place is because he went around and campaigned for Hillary,

Alot of people campaigned for Hillary. Alot of people campaigned for Trump too. This is how it's worked in every presidential race. Candidates get attacked for their policies. Trump had surrogates, supporters attacking Hillary. You don't seem to have a problem with this. But heavens nobody dare dare attack Trump.

There was no real reason for you to bring up Buffet as he wasn't running for president. If Buffet was one of the Democratic candidates then you'd have a point.

to protect their businesses.

Say that to the previous presidents and presidential candidates who actually had the guts to release their tax returns. Some of them owned businesses. Many of them revealed their financial ties. Carter owned a peanut farm for example. When you run for president, your life goes under the microscope. This is the sacrifice you make when you choose to run for the highest office of the land. You'll have access to those nuclear codes, you'll hold the highest position in the land. Trump refuses to be transparent with his financial and business dealings. Without his tax returns it is difficult for us to see his financial dealings, relationships in full. I shouldn't have to be explaining this to you, you should know better.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: ColdWisdom

You have no evidence to support your claim that Wikileaks

I think the evidence above is clear enough. Take it as you will. I don't foresee converting much people over here.

Assange has stated on multiple occasions that he would publish Trump's tax returns in a heart beat,

I'm sure Assange says that. He says a lot of things. We can quote a great many things from Assange.

Many documents in the Panama Papers (published by wikileaks) outline how Putin used shell companies that operated as a front for the Kremlin in order to launder illicit money into a swiss bank account.

Oh I'm sure he'd give Putin a little stinger here and there. His leaks though have been largely focused against the West. I'm sure WL will try and keep up appearances alittle here and there.

I bet you're one of those people who thinks Wikileaks hordes their information. Like you think Wikileaks has trumps tax returns and won't release them. Let me tell you this, if someone gave Wikileaks trumps tax returns and then Wikileaks didn't release them do you not think that the person who gave Wikileaks trumps tax returns would just give it to CNN or something???? explain that one to me...

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Any movement or organization that gains traction, can and will be infiltrated and subverted.

Sad but true. ...I used to love wikileaks. Now, don't trust them.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
OMG, I couldn't even get past the title. Really?! WL and Russia?

I'd bet my left nut elements (particularly the right) within the US are working with WL NOT freaken Russia. FFS.

You should get past the title and read the content then snowflake, information wont hurt you (much).

Your nut is in danger. You are like those feminists who reject even reading anything on the mens rights movement because they assume its all nonsense. Read it. until then, stop typing in comment sections on things you are ignorant about, buttercup.

Says the asshole that has offered no substance to this thread beyond ad hominem attacks.

Go ahead and live in fear of your Russian Boogeyman. My camel laughs at you.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The OP has laid out some good points.

Assange is no saint he’s an ordinary guy though with some courage but may be succesible to intimidated by heavyweights like Russia who will put the fear of God in a person as well the CIA and Mossad can hurt a guy like Assange. He may have sold out to save his skin, I wouldn’t blame him.

Soficrow makes a good point.

A person out there alone can get destroyed, coopted, or threatened by the intelligence agencies very easily or even more sinister forces

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I'd bet my left nut elements (particularly the right) within the US are working with WL NOT freaken Russia. FFS.

You should get past the title and read the content then snowflake, information wont hurt you (much).

Your nut is in danger. You are like those feminists who reject even reading anything on the mens rights movement because they assume its all nonsense. Read it. until then, stop typing in comment sections on things you are ignorant about, buttercup.

Says the asshole that has offered no substance to this thread beyond ad hominem attacks.

The only one showing fear in any/all of these threads are the trumpflakes who cant even fathom the concept that something may inadvertantly touch this corrupt slimeball that would make them question the god emperor..even on threads like this where its not about Trump, the kneejerk triggered response is denial, the "b-b-but hillary", etc.

This is about a foreign nation compromising the worlds best source for leaked info. I understand that may not be concerning to you, but to people like me and others who value information, that is disasterous. So, if this doesn't concern you, then just walk away (figuratively). This thread isn't for you nor is it a place to fawn over the god emperor..theres a thousand other threads for political fornication with your echo chamber.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This guy is not no tough guy…he’s a little softie who those Russian or Mossad or even CIA killers can breath hard and scare the living sh___ out of Assange and have him groveling on the ground for mercy.

Believe me its likely he’s been co-opted and you would too in his position

The OP’s actual points have not been refuted just answered with bluster not any sound reasoning or counter proofs

You folks are too black and white.

If Assange is on one side, the other side is all-evil and he is all-good

Reality for human beings is gray

I got news for you ALL these sides are different shades of evil

There’s no Sir Galahad in this dirty war

Rise above it or get buried in its dirt

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This guy is not no tough guy…he’s a little softie who those Russian or Mossad or even CIA killers can breath hard and scare the living sh___ out of Assange and have him groveling on the ground for mercy.

Believe me its likely he’s been co-opted and you would too in his position

The OP’s actual points have not been refuted just answered with bluster not any sound reasoning or counter proofs

You folks are too black and white.

If Assange is on one side, the other side is all-evil and he is all-good

Reality for human beings is gray

I got news for you ALL these sides are different shades of evil

There’s no Sir Galahad in this dirty war

Rise above it or get buried in its dirt

Hey mate,

Read the Reddit links i provided. The folks over there do a good job at refuting the claims made in the OP.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
In my option....

I think wikileaks at one time, way way way, back in the day was real. Like for example maybe before "Collateral Mrdr" came out. (or again that might be a psy opp). But somewhere around up to there it might have been genuine.

However, they make a movie about the website. They claim that this is a real channel for whistle blowers etc etc.

Whenever you see this, don't believe it. All it likely is is a big psy opp. A way to make the average person believe that they're now getting the "real inside scoup". The 'real news' for a change. But again it's a big brainwash. It's just to get you to believe in it and they have it used as another propaganda weapon against you, to brainwash you even more.

Even say for example this whole thing that Jullian is held up in that embassy. Okay maybe he is. And if he is, and it's all true then I feel bad for him.

However, I find this extremely unlikely. It's far more likely that he sold out to TPTB. He agreed to go along with this big narrorative that he's a real robinhood trying to fend for the small fries. So he probably lives out in some posh country side palace. Then from time to time he has to return to the embassy to act as if he's there captive, and put on a press release. Then he goes back to his posh estate in some darkened limo or something.

Meanwhile wikileaks gets used as the latest propaganda weapon against the masses. It's no different than David Icke, Joe Rogan, Alex Jones, etc etc etc. There all working for the same team. They've all sold out to TPTB a long time ago and now are used as pawns on their side. They're job is to spread mis information.

I'm pretty sure wikileaks is no different. So instead of being the conspiracy theory type of channel like the Alex Jones, it's the same thing but for news. It's the device that's used to keep people who want to think outside the box and are looking for truth, brainwashed. It would be the perfect covert device to brainwash the masses and have them believe they're actually reading "real truths" when infact it's just more lies. A different layer than MSM, but still another media owned and controlled by TPTB to brainwash the people.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Assange....a sellout ?

Nahhhhhh.

Maybe.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

The only one showing fear in any/all of these threads are the trumpflakes who cant even fathom the concept that something may inadvertantly touch this corrupt slimeball that would make them question the god emperor..even on threads like this where its not about Trump, the kneejerk triggered response is denial, the "b-b-but hillary", etc.

This is about a foreign nation compromising the worlds best source for leaked info. I understand that may not be concerning to you, but to people like me and others who value information, that is disasterous. So, if this doesn't concern you, then just walk away (figuratively). This thread isn't for you nor is it a place to fawn over the god emperor..theres a thousand other threads for political fornication with your echo chamber.

You seriously think I'm a Trump fanboy? All you do is make assumptions and ad hominem, ergo, your rents are meaningless and without merit.

Your opinions of other people, me and various other persons only show your understanding of who you think Trump is is based on your emotions. And you call me a snowflake. Haha.

Your idiocy astounds me

edit on 13-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

You seriously think I'm a Trump fanboy? All you do is make assumptions and ad hominem, ergo, your rents are meaningless and without merit.

Your opinions of other people, me and various other persons only show your understanding of who you think Trump is is based on your emotions. And you call me a snowflake. Haha.

Your idiocy astounds me

So still no opinion about the actual thread subject then? still want to be moaning about how I am being mean to you?
gotcha
ATS is a pretty good safe space for neocons of course, but occasionally there is some troubling subjects that sneak in the echo chamber..best to not address it at all I guess.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I've read through your thread at least twice now, to make sure I haven't been missing anything. Where's your evidence? I see a lot of assumptions supported by articles that would lead one to those assumptions, but no actual evidence. Perhaps I've missed it? Maybe you could spell it out in more specific terms for those of us who aren't getting it yet?

For the record, I am not a Trump supporter. I am neutral in my opinion of Trump so far. I am open to the possibility of Wikileaks being an elaborate ruse, and I think you could be correct in that suspicion. I just don't see evidence of it in this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join