It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch embassy and consulate in Turkey sealed off as diplomatic row escalates

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

What's happening in Europe is a pendulum effect due to the extreme left taking hold rampantly for so many years. Brexit was a good sign of that. The notion of "multiculturalism" and rampant immigration, forcing completely different cultures together under the guilt claims of "racism" to anyone disagreeing is a crippling effect. I think it is pretty evident that Europeans are seeing the many negative effects it's having on western culture and they are beginning to fight back. Just the same, It would not work if millions of refugees from the U.S. and Europe fled to middle eastern countries. There is too big of a difference in ideology for that to work.

The U.S. is always slightly behind Europe and will find this out soon enough if these same globalist idiots in power keep having their way. Our newly elected president Trump is only in office as a result of things swinging too far left. My friend, we are seeing a shift to the right at the moment. I do hope there can be some semblance of balance at some point.

From my perspective, Ergodan is playing this game to stay in power. He is using the same old trick of calling nations Nazis and fascists to those whom don't want Turkish political campaigns in Europe. No other nation allows foreign votes, regardless of what a citizens original roots are, why does Erdogan think he's special enough to do that?
edit on 13-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

What's happening in Europe is a pendulum effect due to the extreme left taking hold rampantly for so many years.
Brexit was a good sign of that. The notion of "multiculturalism" and rampant immigration, forcing completely different cultures together under the guilt claims of "racism" to anyone disagreeing is a crippling effect. I think it is pretty evident that Europeans are seeing the many negative effects it's having on western culture and they are beginning to fight back. Just the same, It would not work if millions of refugees from the U.S. and Europe fled to middle eastern countries. There is too big of a difference in ideology for that to work.

Turks are in Europe because they were officially invited by European Countries .
From that perspective Turks can't be held responsible for the turmoil which engulfes European Societies .

The U.S. is always slightly behind Europe and will find this out soon enough if these same globalist idiots in power keep having their way. Our newly elected president Trump is only in office as a result of things swinging too far left. My friend, we are seeing a shift to the right at the moment. I do hope there can be some semblance of balance at some point.

I listened to Trump's last speech and he is locked in this fight with his life ; ironically Erdogan's enemies are also against Trump.
As for balance , i do wish it too but i suspect that the powers that be will pull another false flag involving cobalt 60 and frame some muslim idiots .

From my perspective, Ergodan is playing this game to stay in power. He is using the same old trick of calling nations Nazis and fascists to those whom don't want Turkish political campaigns in Europe. No other nation allows foreign votes, regardless of what a citizens original roots are, why does Erdogan think he's special enough to do that?

Turkish politicians have always been active when it comes to campaigning in European nations where Turks live.
In the past , there never was a problem for a Turkish politician to turn up at an event in say Germany and give a speech.

Geert Wilders and Rutte are competing to win the fascist talk award in their domestic campaigns .

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I disagree with most of what this guy says but worth listening to imho.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

1. Turkey sends officials to the Netherlands to hold a rally in Support of President Erdgodan whose position is supposed to be largely ceremonial to get more powers.
2.Country whose officials are sent to said political rallies say, no we're having a general election in two days we want our citizens to focus on our political system.
3.Turkey responds by trying to get in anyway, and pretty much triggered dual citizenship holders into a frenzy.

Aww yes diplomatic immunity used to involve using it to aid state relations, apparently now it is a wild card to be used when you try to hold a political rally, get told to wait until after a democratic election (ahah Turkey would'nt understand) and then get caught using a whole bunch of cars trying to distract which car has the super important official in it, with of course their diplomatic immunity.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeneGesseritWitch

1. Turkey sends officials to the Netherlands to hold a rally in Support of President Erdgodan whose position is supposed to be largely ceremonial to get more powers.

This is only partially true ; it's not the whole truth of the events.

2.Country whose officials are sent to said political rallies say, no we're having a general election in two days we want our citizens to focus on our political system.
This is false ; Turkish foreign minister is on record with a re-scheluding request , following the elections .
They were told that they are not welcome .

3.Turkey responds by trying to get in anyway, and pretty much triggered dual citizenship holders into a frenzy.

Dutch compund the mistake by refusing entry to single women who happens to be a minister of family who wants to travel to nearest Turkish Embassy .

Aww yes diplomatic immunity used to involve using it to aid state relations, apparently now it is a wild card to be used when you try to hold a political rally, get told to wait until after a democratic election (ahah Turkey would'nt understand) and then get caught using a whole bunch of cars trying to distract which car has the super important official in it, with of course their diplomatic immunity.

Erdogan is punching the bag for the bear ; he knows that some honey will inevitably seep everywhere .

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

A minister has no diplomatic immunity and she was on dutch soil.
The threats towards the Netherlands but also the intent for a massive manifestation meant that the dutch government had no other options but to refuse entry.
Turkey has simply damaged itself by acting in this way and they continue to do so with their insults and threats.
The dutch turks in the Netherlands are first and foremost dutch citizens, however, if they prefer Erdogan, they are free to move to and live in Turkey. Their choise.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
1st Take that picture of your boyfriend off as your avatar, Turkey doesn't protect people like you, unless of course you are that man then hats off to you sir
2nd in the video you posted this official, who is supposedly trying to convince democratic country's that he holds a position of "ceremony"; says "Dutch prime minister made a statement today saying they will mend relations with Turkey. Hold on, you haven't paid the price yet. Hold on. You will first pay for what you did."
He is literally using populism and nationalism to excuse his rhetoric which apparently includes making the Dutch "pay" before he accepts the apology and these people are reveling in this guys words he's like a middle eastern Trump, except the media is actually allowed to criticize him oh and yeah it's America where civil liberties exist.
WATCH THE VIDEO THIS GUY POSTED THE MEN AND WOMEN ARE SEPARATED BY A FENCE!!!

edit on 13-3-2017 by BeneGesseritWitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

The number does not say much, there were about two thousand dutch turks in Rotterdam, quite low compared against the total number of 400.000.
On Sunday there were again some riots in The Hague and Amsterdam.
Let's say that about 20 percent is pro Erdogan, that would be 80.000 dutch turks who are sensitive to his rhetoric.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

I really appreciate your input, on the ground, in the Netherlands.

I am not interested in any ideological rants from certain posters.

I want to know what the F*** is going on and what is about to happen.

Erdogan did not compromise his diplomatic relations with The Netherlands, Germany and NATO for nothing. I think he's trying to start a conflict with the EU over some totally bogus BS.

Everything that's happened so far appears to support this.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Video of Turks burning French flag mistaking for the Dutch flag:

Video of Turks dragging a Norwegian woman on the streets because they thought she was Dutch:

Video of Turks stabbing and squeezing oranges in protest of the Netherlands assuming that orange, the national color of the Netherlands, refers to the fruit:

No words really. But it reminds me of the other willfully ignorant bunch overseas..

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

Since the last elections thing have changed in Turkey.
We really should look into the political side to understand it a bit better.
The elections in 2015 were a huge disappointment for Erdogan, to make things worse, the kurdish party got 10 percent of the votes and thus enough to eliminate the election treshold.
Hence it should not be a suprise that the tensions between Turks and Kurds were intentionally raised.
Erdogan gains from this tension, hence he acted against kurdsish Turks and in doing so provoked a reaction.
A renewed election in 2015 brought him the desired votes, he seems to waste no time in order to get what he wants.
Create more tension and divide the Turks seems to work for him, the socalled attempted coup allowed him to eliminate the opposition and pave the way for more power.
But the polls for the referendum are not in his favor, hence he tries to get 1.5 million turks living in Europe to vote in his favor.
For this he uses nationalistic rhetoric and it seems to work for him.
This is really a domestic quest for power, what happens after the referendum remains to be seen.
But i think that it will not be very friendly towards the west and neighboring countries.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Strange times indeed, there's a deep divide taking place right now. Sometimes if feels reimincent of another world war being steered into that place of no return. Once it happens there's no stopping Pandora Box!

edit on 14-3-2017 by luckskywatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I would like help with the idea of Scotland part of the UK becoming a member of states that make up the united states of america The possible strategic gains that could be offered as a state that can and will be a positive member of the united states of America.

Limited funding is offered to the people of America but also the rest of the EU with a direct hub to Europe.

Only considered applicants i,e, Mentors need apply
Thank you for you're time.
Kevin.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
They've got quite and infestation in Europe. Good thing Trump won over here in America or Hillary-Obama- Bush globalists would be attacking the Netherlands for defending their country.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

What has been particularly astounding, was the worldwide protest against Trump In Januari after his inauguration.
Yet there has been and is a worldwide deafening silence on the happenings in Turkey.
This selective stance is really sickening.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

You are so right and I totally agree with both of your posts. That's why it's so important to get a complete understanding of what is happening here.

As you know Trump has repeatedly expressed his admiration for Erdogan!
It is unlikely that we will get any official condemnation of these actions from the US government. If anything I believe that Trump will side with Erdogan's actions.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeneGesseritWitch
1st Take that picture of your boyfriend off as your avatar, Turkey doesn't protect people like you, unless of course you are that man then hats off to you sir

I am not Gay .
Turkey protects everyone who needs protection.
My avatar picture belongs to a student of mine ; I am older and my guns are bigger .

2nd in the video you posted this official, who is supposedly trying to convince democratic country's that he holds a position of "ceremony"; says "Dutch prime minister made a statement today saying they will mend relations with Turkey. Hold on, you haven't paid the price yet. Hold on. You will first pay for what you did."
He is literally using populism and nationalism to excuse his rhetoric which apparently includes making the Dutch "pay" before he accepts the apology and these people are reveling in this guys words he's like a middle eastern Trump, except the media is actually allowed to criticize him oh and yeah it's America where civil liberties exist.

Dutch is one of the biggest investors in Turkey and yes they will pay for their silly acts . Erdogan is not a Middle Eastern Trump by any stretch of the imagination .
Erdogan has been democratically elected to ALL his positions thru out his life .
From the Mayor of Istanbul to Prime Minister to President ; Erdogan in fact is the only popularly & democratically elected politician in Europe .
Dutch and Turks had 400 years of cordial & mutual history . When Dutch needed protection and asked the Turk for it ; Turk gave it freely .
In the book of favours ; Dutch is due .

WATCH THE VIDEO THIS GUY POSTED THE MEN AND WOMEN ARE SEPARATED BY A FENCE!!!

Naa-aah , Watch this video instead ; it comes from a Dutch Turk .

or this one ; it comes from another Dutch Turk .

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
They've got quite and infestation in Europe. Good thing Trump won over here in America or Hillary-Obama- Bush globalists would be attacking the Netherlands for defending their country.

" Infestation " , eh ?

So officially get invited by Dutch Government to help build Netherlands up to what it is and get referred as " infestation " .
Something tells me you probably a fascist in heart ; a nazi , an SS foot soldier , wannabe executioner , second hand photocopy sales man even .

Good thing Trump won in USA ?

It's a sucking tragedy that the USA could only came up with Hilary & Trump as a choice but I suppose that what you consented , eh ?

Globalists are behind Gert Wildeers and Gert's party has lost 6 seats in total down to 19 from previous 25 .

Dutch hates the Pope more it seems .

Here is a Turkish proverb ;
If you are ignorant ; it's no shame but if you remain ignorant , it is a shame indeed .

It actually means :
If you are a moron ; it's no shame but if you remain a moron , it is a shame indeed .

My great uncle says heil ;

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join