It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Scripture is Hidden and Sealed - Right in front of your eyes and within your DNA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

Most English is a right bastardization of what came before are just took what worked and went with it. We have all sorts of languages providing input, the French in 1066 added their weigh etc.

We use Indian words like pyjama and bungalow now as normal words, we due to having a lot of our population working in the armed forces that would quiet merrily just use them by default.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Well no, you can buy these books, if you know who wrote them..

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Sometimes

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Your link is a new age blog post you cherry-picked to suit your opinion?

Ah well, looks like all the etymological experts are all wrong.

/sarc

Find it Everywhere. Recognized for thousands of years.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DayAfterTomorrow
DNA is the same sequencing of letters on a grander scale

DNA is not letters. It's a sequence of purines and pyrimidines arranged on a sugar-phosphate carrier.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

The word for tampon in french is much different from the english version which is spelled scouring pad.
edit on 11-3-2017 by Neith because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

Your forgot Settee (Seti) for couch which in Egypt was a King.

Mummy in English is a dead human in Egyptian terminology.
edit on 11-3-2017 by Neith because: Seti

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

DNA is the same sequencing of letters on a grander scale

DNA is not letters. It's a sequence of purines and pyrimidines arranged on a sugar-phosphate carrier.

This DNA?

Surly you don't mean this DNA?

Maybe you meant this DNA?

I think you meant this DNA.

DNA Seen Through the Eyes of a Coder.

We've Figured Out How to Program Living Cels

John 1

1 In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with God, and the WORD was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

The word Father in Hebrew is Aleph Bet (Letters).

edit on 11-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: Shin the Light. Open blind Eyes. Feed the Sheep!

edit on 11-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: Shin the Light. Open blind Eyes. Feed the Sheep!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Yes. That DNA. It's got nothing to do with actual letters.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Information in DNA is digital. Your bias is not in relation to the information in DNA, but what I am implying by the obvious design in all reality. You are defining letters and words as literal. I am showing you the higher intelligence using this symbol to inform us of our programmed nature using the simplest metaphor possible, allowing us to see code in our very being. On top of this, you can return to the beginning where we are informed that our Genesis is like that of a tree, a book and knowledge of relative (good and evil).

Your are hanging from this tree by your teeth. No scriptures without words and letters. No humans without programming of our being in every cell of our bodies.
edit on 11-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: For reasons which will only be made clear in the world to come. For now, enjoy this day after yesterday. It's always the day after yesterday until it's the day after tomorrow!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Check out my work. Lost Secrets of the Blue Apples. You may be one of the few who might understand. This was from before any of this became popular.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Funny how your own logic only applies when you want it to.

thank you for exposing the foolof# of the OP .

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

DNA isn't digital, either. It's a chemical encoding method for storing cellular information.

I think you're going way overboard trying to say DNA is somehow co-identical with Judeo-Christian literature because they're both encoded with some sort of symbols, even though the symbology used is radically different in form and content. It's sort of like saying some cars are made of sky because they are both blue.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

DNA isn't digital, either. It's a chemical encoding method for storing cellular information.

I think you're going way overboard trying to say DNA is somehow co-identical with Judeo-Christian literature because they're both encoded with some sort of symbols, even though the symbology used is radically different in form and content. It's sort of like saying some cars are made of sky because they are both blue.

Digital information. Yes. Comparison to WORD, Genesis, Creation of an Image (hologram) and the very thing that renders reality. Yes. A child could see it. Deny ignorance.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DickBrisket

Interesting. I read the sample.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Digital information, no. I don't think you understand the concept of logos. And I know you don't have a grasp on holography. Not everything is coidentical.

But DNA and the KJV share less commonality by far than the KJV and, say, the Communist Manifesto, or the Quran

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Digital information, no. I don't think you understand the concept of logos. And I know you don't have a grasp on holography. Not everything is coidentical.

But DNA and the KJV share less commonality by far than the KJV and, say, the Communist Manifesto, or the Quran

The entire Bible is the physics of Gnothi Seauton. It's a mirror of light rendered into form. DNA is a shadow of the process.
edit on 12-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Wow, this is a lot to take in.. thanks for writing this.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

DNA is a shadow of the process.

DNA has nothing to do with religious belief.

And let's add 'doesn't understand the meaning of the word "physics"' to the pile.

The entire Bible is a collection of small religious texts, some of the copies of which are quite different depending on locale, which have been selected by committee. Pretty much every culture has something similar, and they all disagree on main points.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Any thought from the minds of men, in a direct or relative way, reflects the one speaking from the very DNA encoding their mind. We are as much translators as writers of the Word, which is something you will not comprehend until you do. This is based on more than mere speculation. Religion is what you do, not what you say. It is imparting strength to those who lack the necessities of life. Philosophy is the love of wisdom, while religion develops the philosophy by action. Realization is an whole other discipline. Meditation is not merely sitting in Zazen, nor is yoga merely the bending of the body. Both are the posture and bending of the mind for unity of the whole. All roads lead to the realization of the inner space as parallel to the outer. North, South, East, West, Past, Present, Future, Above and Below. These 9 are pointing you to the true and only direction translation points eternally. Unless you go there, my words are only letters on a screen. Go the only direction I didn't say in this paragraph and you will see with my eyes. I'm not the one teaching here. We are both learning.

TS Elliot - The Waste Land

Who is the third who walks always beside you?
When I count, there are only you and I together
But when I look ahead up the white road
There is always another one walking beside you
Gliding wrapt in a brown mantle, hooded
I do not know whether a man or a woman
--But who is that on the other side of you?

Be your own lamp.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join