It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirits taking Stuff/turning stuff on

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

haha! this happens to me sometimes, mostly when im at my lowest (depression). for a week me and my son couldn't find the hairbrush, could' miss it, it was a large black and silver one. looked everywhere, high n low even in top of the wardrobe, god knows why i looked up there. anyway, forgot about it and used combs but walking out of my bedroom my eyes just happened to looked at the top of the wardrobe and there it was, i weren't half puzzled and laughed.

the other week i needed the whisk, looked it the drawer which is where i keep it and it wasn't in there, pulled the entire contents out the drawer and it wasn't there and looked in other places too, i was so puzzled and frustrated and swore. the next day it was in the damn drawer so work that one out! just puts a smile on my face aswell as scratching my head.

i too used to do lots of evp with amazing results and i haven't don it for a year and half. i keep promising to get back into it as i feel like i've let my 'regulars' down. but i've had spirits here, there was one that was really strong who loved turning my lounge room lights on when i went to bed knowing full well i turned them off and shut the door, i got the feeling it was a child and the dog saw her (felt like it was a girl). that was a strange thing when the dog saw her.

also, my dog has bad ears every now and then, i bought this little video camera, a tiny thing it was just so i could see what he got up to when i was out. so after leaving it on and came back and watched it, the dog started scratching his ear and then i heard 'hey' he stopped scratching and just looked up as if to say wtf was that! started scratching his ear again and the same thing 'hey' he stopped scratching, looked up and just went into the bedroom. i wish i still had that video.
but yeah, i've had loads of stuff happen and i consider myself incredibly lucky to witness all this, if others experienced what i have then maybe they wouldn't just dismiss it and say 'ghosts don't exist' or 'when you die you die'.
edit on 34Monday01ppAmerica/Chicago30134 by slippeddisc because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join