It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bubble helmeted humanoid breaks car asburn 1973(humanoid encounters)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
i must first note that humanoid encounters threads will become less common because i am running out od sources but i have a lot to look trough

INTRODUCTION

a common aspect on ufo encounters is the witness car breaking,however this happening during encounters with lone humanoids is rare

ENCOUNTER

A woman was driving on Interstate 75 when her engine, power brakes and steering quit. No UFO was seen, but a small, metallic man appeared after she had pulled the car to the roadside. It had a bubble-dome head with rectangular eye openings. The head moved like a robot. From the elbows down the arms were narrow and wrinkled, like a chicken’s legs. It moved around the car, then was gone. Afterwards she found the engine billowing smoke and the hood intensely hot.

source:www.thinkaboutitdocs.com...
drawing of the observed humanoid:http:www.thinkaboutitdocs.com...

COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
the helmet the humanoid hears is peculiar,most times the helmet is either a clear dome without openings or something similar to a hazmat outift or escuba outfit
sadly we have no information about what happened to the car after the encounter
another odd aspect is the "chicken leg" arms of the humanoid,humanoids are almost all times reported to be muscular or without muscles

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Would you mind linking me to one of your posts that is your favorite humanoid case or the one with the best evidence.

I would love to read and ponder on that for a bit.

Thanx in advance

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

favorite? this one:www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join