It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all, witnesses, of the Pheonix Lights

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
niv

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
It's been 20 years and I'm still waiting to see an example of flares that are even remotely similar to the ones filmed over Phoenix.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: niv

I saw them in Queen Creek a few months ago.

Lots of normal sized planes in formation.

In case anyone asks, there is no giant triangle shaped goose flying south for the winter, either.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Those were most certainly flares that were in view of Phoenix at any rate - it's been imo, proven conclusively. But that just adds credence to the sightings I think. But it did what it was supposed to do, it confused many.. who do this day, don't get relationship between the flares dropped in sight of Phoenix, and the hundreds if not thousands of sightings before and after.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Dharma Employee

I was reading that some saw a craft the size, of a football field/half a football field, and numerous saw the mile wide boomerang, but also, that some claim to see a triangle of, 1.5 to 2 miles in width, and, have read that, Dr Lynn is claiming, that when sightings, were all taken into account and flight paths, plotted, that, there were as many as 8-10 objects

and this indicates something that has been proven over and over.

Eye witness testimony is to be taken with a grain of salt.

You also forget to mention the eyewitness's that viewed the Phoenix lights using optical devices that saw a number of planes flying in a V formation.

edit: Just realized the date of the OP.
edit on 26-6-2017 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is new:

www.youtube.com...

The private aviator who reported seeing a ufo just before landing in Phoenix that night was Kurt Russell.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: joelr

Kurt Russel says the viewing went out of his head like amnesia. I saw two lights in the sky in April 2009 after putting my son on the school bus at 6:30 am. I was letting my dog do her thing on the corner of the street across from my house. I was totally relaxed at the time. Unafraid of the dark. College astronomy thoughts were running in my mind while I tried to eliminate what they could not be. They were high up in the atmosphere as high as planes go, and probably very large. I went back in the house after they flew off and blinked out. I wrote it down while I told my husband who was leaving for work. He hates that unexplained stuff refuses to take it in, but he knows I don't lie. I left the paper in on my desk and forgot the whole thing for a month, until I cleaned my desk off. I was upset by all the intellectual implications that followed. My neighbors have seen things around in life, and told me of their amnesia afterwards. I still sleep with a night light on ten years later. So I know my consciousness saw that for a brief minute.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The only problem I see with this road-flare confession is that people most likely would have seen the flares traveling upward toward the sky.

Further, the distance between these lights appears to be rather large. Could he have traveled the distance between each light in one minute?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: frugal

Kurt Russel says the viewing went out of his head like amnesia. I saw two lights in the sky in April 2009 after putting my son on the school bus at 6:30 am. I was letting my dog do her thing on the corner of the street across from my house. I was totally relaxed at the time. Unafraid of the dark. College astronomy thoughts were running in my mind while I tried to eliminate what they could not be. They were high up in the atmosphere as high as planes go, and probably very large. I went back in the house after they flew off and blinked out. I wrote it down while I told my husband who was leaving for work. He hates that unexplained stuff refuses to take it in, but he knows I don't lie. I left the paper in on my desk and forgot the whole thing for a month, until I cleaned my desk off. I was upset by all the intellectual implications that followed. My neighbors have seen things around in life, and told me of their amnesia afterwards. I still sleep with a night light on ten years later. So I know my consciousness saw that for a brief minute.

The thing about the Kurt Russell thing is a reliable report puts lights right over the landing pattern of that airport.
Radar showed no hits which is weird also.

The theory was that military planes were flying with their transponder off so they couldn't be detected by radar, if that is how radar works?
But flying over the airport without flashing lights and transponder radar? No way. Why were the lights so bright?

Can planes near an airport be picked up on radar without a transponder?

Russell's report matches several others from the ground who saw a triangle over the airport.
Invisible military planes with no flashing lights flying low over an airport? That is not what happened.
Besides that it's not gonna happen, you would be grounded for life doing that to a civilian airport and probably thrown in military prison. Never mind 6 separate planes all doing that in a formation?

So on a flight from Nevada to Phoenix military bases this formation decides to veer off and buzz a civilian airport?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Yep, they still would have been seen on RADAR without transponders, but the returns would have just shown a blip with unidentified tags or something. It's also illegal for anyone to turn off their transponder at any time while flying over any public lands, even military.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yep, they still would have been seen on RADAR without transponders, but the returns would have just shown a blip with unidentified tags or something. It's also illegal for anyone to turn off their transponder at any time while flying over any public lands, even military.

This seems to add a lot of credibility to the PL case overall. So now we know the V-formation was over the airport or close to the airport and was invisible to radar.

I find the whole idea of military planes in formation to be an unlikely cause anyways simply because why would military planes cause over 1000 calls to city council and all the reports on the ufo hotlines on just 1 day in the 1990's and never before or 20 years later do we get anything like that again? Military planes must fly in formation all the time from Nevada to Phoenix, possibly every day.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Dharma Employee
Get a hold of Kurt Russell...he reported seeing the lights when he was landing his plane in Phoenix....he even logged it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join