It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One more week to March 18 Medjugorje date: true or false, in the 100th Fatima anniversary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ReggieWrightworth

Yes indeed, thank you for the input! He mentions more specifically Kiev along with Russia. I guess it has to do with the holiest orthodox monastery Kievan Lavra (both Ukrainian and Russian now).

As the time to the Miracle April 13 is ticking, I see no realistic option for a Great Warning event to happen beforehand. Otherwise, it should coincide with the Second Medjugorje secret, and the Miracle with the Third Secret the Great Sign. What better date than March 18 for that? Apparently it isn't going to happen.

The stars-planetary alignment of constellation Virgo - Leo plus 3 planets and Jupiter is remarkable. I listen analyses on youtube how that occurred only once before, some 6000 years ago (roughly the time of Eden garden). OK I don't know how ttue the interpretations are, as of coming Great Trib this September. How that would be pacified with the words of Jesus that no one knows the date of His Coming not even he himself. (if we know when the Great Trib starts we can calculate easily when Jesus "must" come). However he doesn't put the same restrictions on other events different from his second coming.

I wonder is it possible the timeline to be postponed once more, by a cataclysmic event on earth that will delay history, and also the end times, while those who will be saved will be found snatched on another earth (as recently discovered) to wait until the conditions on our earth are back to life. That is just assumption...In anyway, it will be interesting 5 months ahead, that will see the Jerusalem anniversary on May 24 and the fulfillment of the 10 jubilee periods given by Rabbi Judah ben Samuel's prophecy.

For me, it was clear when I started this thread that Medjugorje-Garabandal would fail, even if I wanted them to materialize so many times including this year. If I wanted to defend them at all cost, I wouldn't start this thread putting their credibility depending on imminent dates. Sure the people who believe them will say, Our Lady never said a year in either of these apparitions...Yes but the time is ticking for all of us, including for the seers. I will not be surprised when in September Mirjana and Conchita would say: Our Lady cancelled all other secrets and remained the Chastisement -10th secret after 3 weeks.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

So...it is a time to declare that the Medjugorje secrets did nopt start as of today March 18, 2017. Having the words of the seer Mirjana that March 18 is a special date in the meaning of a future event, and the sequence of secrets 1-10 the 10th being the planetary chastisement, there isn't much time for them to happen. Fatima 100th anniversary is on the door and there won't be another March 18 available.

I remain to expect the real secret of God that He communicated to the Prophets in numerous visions, like Ezekiel, to unfold soon most probably in Jerusalem, to assure the salvation of God's people. Whether that will match with the expectations of a number of contemporary seers and their secrets, that is pretty much their problem not mine. The solemn promise of God to Abraham must be fulfilled. All attempts of Satan and his terrestrial and extraterrestrial servants to deny that heritage to God's chosen people (not only the Jews but all) are doomed to fail. Whoever blesses the Jewish people will be blessed, says the promise. That is valid for all other nations who had at that time their own understanding of the supernatural, and still many are not Christian/Jew. They can choose to side with God's people and to be blessed, to call on God's name and to be saved.

As of the moment, I don;t see how Medjugorje and Garabandal, and endless other apparitions help that to happen. As far as the soul is concerned, we are already saved in the blood of Jesus Christ, and we don't need another one to give us grace to be saved (the soul). As far as the body is concerned, that awaits to be redeemed (ref. Paul) I see very little if anything done in that regard by the above apparitions. If they have more in the store, they'd better say it sooner, before, not after the events.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be interesting if supposed hidden third secret was actually describing the inevitable fall of the church and it supposed communication with God? Simply because it can't change or adapt and has lost it influence, not to mention that cherub, gods little angels that look like little.boys are afraid of being molested too?

Then again if that's case, that probably why the Islam influenced area don't get many ufo's attention. If ufo were psychological symbiotic creature to human existence, then the lack of faith or will to live might be...disturbing?
edit on 18-3-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Look for the "sign" in the dark sky as the revelation prophesied so. _ ! _

6 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 24 years + half year = 7 Tribulations x 3 and the half years

The "first" seal is already broken in 2016 year. Amen

edit on 19-3-2017 by SophiaEveLee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Three more weeks to April 13 the date of Garabandal Miracle this year. Should the Great Warning happen at all it has less than 3 weeks. Providing that 2017 is the Fatima year of fulfillment. Perhaps, we will see some events from one day to the next day in the Holy Week, that coincides this year with the Jewish Passover. Or we will have another prophecy that is just irrelevant, if Fatima is going to fulfill in the next months and the world enters the Era of peace (or those saved people).

I just listened to some interview that pointed out two prominent insiders speaking of Nibiru to come in 2017: Bob Dean and Ed Dames.

Let alone Theresa Neumann with her years of Cain 1999-2017 3x6 =18

Marie Julie Jeannine failed in her predictions, sorry, only to enter a long list of seers who sounded quite credibly but who failed to predict correctly. She spoke of a Warning in early Spring.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SophiaEveLee

IMO all five seals are broken by now. The sixth haven't happened yet

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join