It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One more week to March 18 Medjugorje date: true or false, in the 100th Fatima anniversary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

yes you make that connection thank you. No names of cardinals though.
Steve Quayle who is nowhere near to be catholic, but very erudite of Fatima, said that even if no Virgin Mary appeared, the amount of credibility put by the Vatican makes it important as "self fulfilling prophecy". Also that God acted thru history with "unsaved people" as he put it, quoting Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Well I disagree with him, but I'd wish the catholics are so much erudite as the non catholics who attack. Out of a billion plus catholics there are may be several millions who care of that, and several thousands who are active online by watching videos. Many of those millions are followers of Medjugorje and some of Garabandal or other apparitions (list is very long). But which one is true? By their deeds you will know them...

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The second secret is about Russia. If you want my views that also changed over time, I have 3 or more threads in this forum in a discussion with someone deep in fatima who doesn't appear anymore.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: katfish
a reply to: 2012newstart

She was wondering what could be so awful that the Church was shielding people from it?

If we pause and think about war, disease, pollution, casual violence, well, it seems to stem from a lack of compassion and care. Mary was right that people need to be more spiritual.

That is what everyone wonders. Malachi Martin said, after listening to the above text read by Art Bell, that the real secret is even worse. I could think of only extra-terrestrial component, be it bad or good, be it angels and demons.

Garabandal, well there are inconsistencies there, but later some hundred more apparitions echoed the idea of Great Warning. And if it just doesn't come before Chastisement, would mean the people did not deserve to be granted God's Warning. It is not in the Bible strictly speaking, although if we want to find its place it could be under the sixth seal of apocalypse. Or may be the three angelic warnings in chapter 14? So I am in expectation. What if no Chastisement this year? But everyone says it is this year including the Jewish prophecies, Therese Neumann (Cain's years 1999-2017 3x6) etc.

I wonder could the expected events unfold between today's Purim and May 24 Jerusalem day 50th anniversary, in a way not predicted by Catholics but by the Bible instead?

Happy feast of Purim to all! Jesus celebrated it too.
edit on 11-3-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I also wonder how is it that the Bible codes discover Nibiru inside the Torah encrypted in tables with other words including years 5776, 5777 the current year in Jewish calendar (two estimations). So is the coming of the Jewish Messiah, etc. Sometimes the space between the letters is equal to those same numbers of years. For more, see rabbi Glazerson on youtube. www.youtube.com... As everything it needs patience to go thru a dozen videos that really interest you out of hundreds. The Bible code is not even secret, it is encoded in plain sight. Now decoded with the help of software. It remains the interpretation of these tables of letters, that seems Glazerson is quite good in it.
edit on 11-3-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
What is the point of this thread?

You have loosely tied in the 100th anniversary of Fatima with somehow proving modern apparitions to be true or false.

The fact is that as a visitor to Medjugorje myself, my experiences lead me to believe that SOMEONE is appearing there. Myself and many other witnesses will swear black and blue that something supernatural is going on. The actual moot question is who. Is it really Mary or is it an impostor?

The same goes for many of the other apparitions such as the now rightfully condemned Garabandal, the Coptic approved Zeitoun and the little known pre Rwanda massacre events.

edit on 11-3-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

The change will come when those who have the power to call forth the one who makes the change finish whatever it is they believe they are called to complete.

I believe we are indeed living in a time where prophecy will be fulfilled, the only question for me is when.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

The point is clear: if Fatima Chastisement is about to happen before October 2017, there isn't enough time for all sequence of 10 Medjugorje secrets and 3 Garabandal events, unless they start for Medjugorje on March 18 and for Garabandal before April 13.

We have the three days of darkness of Padre Pio and other stigmatics, that will likely coincide with the Chastisement itself.

Most recently, we got the prophecy of Therese Neumann www.escatologia.biz... I advise it to be read in the original source without absurd interpretations. The years said by her are 1999-2017

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Classic Rookie mistake.

The chastisement will not happen this year.

If one correctly interprets all of the prophecies they will learn that everything is linked to a chain of events, not dates.

These events are also supposedly conditional ie can be avoided if mankind changes its ways.

Anyone that puts a date on the prophetic events will crash and burn because they run on God's will, not the Roman calendar.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Thanks for clarifying, made much more sense to me that time. I get where you're coming from with it now. Based on that, it seems Fatima can be put to bed at the 100 year mark. If that's the case, I think the information should be released in it's entirety by his Popeyness. At least let us know what all the bruhaha was about.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

I think there's a lot more behind the whole Fatima affair that has been hidden from us.

Secrets and mysteries are religious glue. I would bet God, whatever it may be, is not to happy with any of them.

I also think God likes statistics.
Name any prophecy in modern times that was fulfilled. Not hearsay, but actual bonafide results. I think it is a goose-egg, but enlighten me if you can.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

If Chastisement is Indeed going to Happen , then as a Catholic , I Hope the Present Pope is the First to Experience the Divine Wrath of the Lord .
edit on 12-3-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

actually it is not Roman calendar, in the meaning of the Catholic date setting, or don't know what you mean. Most of prophecies come despite, not because of, those in Vatican.

I will be very happy if we avoid Chastisement and enter the promised Era of peace...but is it the case, really? What is today is worse than the Flood time, according not few apparitions, including the approved Akita. So to speak, better Chastisement than the status quo that kills silently and permanently.

Moreover, we have the recently decoded Bible codes that are inside there for thousands of years. Let see how true they will be.

And I want to mention something about the popular Catholic prophetic sites, most of them fundamental. One less conservative is Spiritdaily. Today I read the headline SIX COSMIC CATASTROPHES THAT COULD WIPE OUT LIFE ON EARTH with the link to www.terradaily.com...

They are not shy to speak of catastrophes, however they are mum of possible RESCUE WAYS. because that means they start talking of out of planet rescue (angelic, spaceships, stargates) or deep bunker cities (conspiracy theories of illuminati controlled safe haven or those in Siberia etc). So they tell us we are doomed but they don't tell us how a number of people will survive according to God's plan to continue humanity.

Similarly, I am doubtful of any apparition that keeps of talking of self-sacrifice but doesn't say much of the reward of those who follow God's commandments (besides the eternal life), and the possible way to "escape all those things" that Jesus talks in the canonical Gospels.
edit on 12-3-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

actually it is not Roman calendar, in the meaning of the Catholic date setting, or don't know what you mean. Most of prophecies come despite, not because of, those in Vatican.

Roman / Julian calendar whatever you wish to call it. I mean the calendar we all use. Prophesy does not follow it. It follows cosmic events.

I will be very happy if we avoid Chastisement and enter the promised Era of peace...but is it the case, really? What is today is worse than the Flood time, according not few apparitions, including the approved Akita. So to speak, better Chastisement than the status quo that kills silently and permanently.

Perhaps you misunderstand the chastisement. It is a cosmic event as in a meteor strike or similar. The earth has had many near misses since crossing the dark void in 2012. Even NASA quietly admits that something unknown is causing an uptick in near misses.

Moreover, we have the recently decoded Bible codes that are inside there for thousands of years. Let see how true they will be.

The bible code is a relatively new discovery and not particularly accurate either. I would equate it's success to date with that of reading tea leaves.

And I want to mention something about the popular Catholic prophetic sites, most of them fundamental. One less conservative is Spiritdaily. Today I read the headline SIX COSMIC CATASTROPHES THAT COULD WIPE OUT LIFE ON EARTH with the link to www.terradaily.com...

They are not shy to speak of catastrophes, however they are mum of possible RESCUE WAYS. because that means they start talking of out of planet rescue (angelic, spaceships, stargates) or deep bunker cities (conspiracy theories of illuminati controlled safe haven or those in Siberia etc). So they tell us we are doomed but they don't tell us how a number of people will survive according to God's plan to continue humanity.

It's just rubbish shop talk to keep people engaged. Jesus ain't coming back any time soon, people are abandoning the church in their droves, so why not talk some good old fashioned doom and gloom to keep the few left engaged.

Similarly, I am doubtful of any apparition that keeps of talking of self-sacrifice but doesn't say much of the reward of those who follow God's commandments (besides the eternal life), and the possible way to "escape all those things" that Jesus talks in the canonical Gospels.

You've just described the general scam of all religion - live a crap life of suffering and no fun and in return you might get to live forever. The only problem is that you'll first have to die to find out.

Dig a little deeper into these prophesies and you will see another pattern - someone is trying to, via spiritual teachings, influence humanity into a simpler way of life to save the planet.
edit on 12-3-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

If that text is not frightening enough, Malachi Martin has said in Coast to Coast AM in 1997 that the real third secret is even worse.

Both Cardinal Ratzinger and Fr. Martin made a connection between Akita and Fatima. Ratzinger reportedly wrote in a letter that they were, "essentially the same." So what's in the Akita message. How about the line saying, "The demon will be especially implacable against souls consecrated to God." In other words, will there be a full scale demonic/spiritual assault against mankind, led by the great immortal snake who lives in the Amazon rainforest? And a spiritual rot that spreads among mankind? What exactly will cause so many people to follow the beast, anyway? Why so implacable against souls consecrated to God? Is it because a person's faith will act as a barrier?

Still, there is more to it than that. There is something more hidden. There is a core to the secret that Martin would not discuss because of an oath he took.

The only thing that I have doubt is not his honesty rather the amount of info given to him by his superiors who apparently knew very well he was going to make it public.

According to him, he was one of a small number of persons who was presented with the actual text in 1960. He was a Vatican priest at the time, and it was probably given to him to read because he was one of their top scholars.
edit on 12-3-2017 by Kohll because: typo

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kohll

I didn't know of the Amazon snake. Do you mean some native tribes' cults, or what?

BTW currently in the Amazonas there is one big apparition of Virgin Mary, (in Manaus and other places) that is recognized as true by the local bishop.

I am not that sure the final appearance of the beast is now. I posted a post-theory of mine, in this thread. (and many others before). www.abovetopsecret.com...
While I don't know the time schedule, we have to be open to all options after 2,000 years waiting.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

thanks for your detailed reply. You put so much weight, that to answer you I have to write another chapter of my book hehe. But that's what the forums are all about, to have discussion and different opinions.

According to him, he was one of a small number of persons who was presented with the actual text in 1960. He was a Vatican priest at the time, and it was probably given to him to read because he was one of their top scholars.

We have no way to know what text cardinal Bea gave him, presenting it as the "original text". Martin believes it was the original text...that is not enough evidence though. Moreover, Martin is no more in the system. It is possible the system had chosen him to release a text, not necessarily the full one, and then to make it happen Malachi to leave the order and start disseminating that text...Nothing personal, but it is too much personal to believe one man who is not even a cardinal, that his version is the full version, that he didn't even tell us what it is.

Still, Malachi Martin has quite big contribution, but we have to keep that in mind.

Perhaps you misunderstand the chastisement. It is a cosmic event as in a meteor strike or similar.

Yes I believe so, regardless of the exact nature of it. Now the idea of two stars explosion in a Nova is getting steam, after the actual discovery of nearby binary stars expected to produce Nova within 5 years. Why not within 5 months?

Or the event is much more Newtonian, as the old Nibiru system recorded in historic time by the Babylonians. And found the code in the Torah.

You've just described the general scam of all religion - live a crap life of suffering and no fun and in return you might get to live forever. The only problem is that you'll first have to die to find out. Dig a little deeper into these prophesies and you will see another pattern - someone is trying to, via spiritual teachings, influence humanity into a simpler way of life to save the planet.

The event of cosmic nature is above and beyond its contemporary expectation or the hints in modern apparitions. Its full magnitude is not recorded in detail neither in the Bible nor in the Babylonian/Sumer texts. We only know everyone died in the first Flood except for a handful of selected ones...be they 8 or 800.

I will be happy if the seers in Medjugorje and Garabandal get it right. But if it is vice versus, why should we tie up our personal fate and that of our descendants with messages that...are not obligatory to believe by the Catholic Church in order for your soul to be saved? We don't have to believe even Fatima that is fully approved. Then? I have the right to choose other option, according to my conscience and to what God speaks to me, or what some of the most intelligent Church leaders speak to me, and my soul will still be saved by the precious blood of Jesus Christ, if I opt to save my temporal life and that of my family/future descendants by boarding Nibiru or spaceship to escape the "flood of fire" as predicted...And not to follow advices to sacrifice not only my life but also those of countless future descendants of my lineage...That conclusion could be done only by researching all Fatima versions, as I did in a number of threads. Adding a hundred more apparitions (not all researched by me! I am not paid for that!) that only increases the notion we are not told the truth because we are supposed to accept a non-popular "solution" that otherwise naturally we wouldn't accept it. WHo would like to stay and die in the fires if told plainly there is an option to save his life? Jesus didn't preach that.

Did I mention 2 Peter here, or in the thread I posted the link to? The event of fire 2 Peter is different from the Second Coming, Rapture, or the final Judgment Day. OK pls check it there.
edit on 13-3-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
When we are told by so many ways, including the sci-fi serials for kids and adults, like Star Wars, Star Trek, Stargate, that there are worlds beyond and at least theoretically it is possible to cross the vast distance by means not made by humans on earth...then there is no more excuse for church scholars to keep taboo what they knew very well all the time. Because the Sumer books are not discovered by Sitchin rather are ancient knowledge that has been known to the few enlightened all the time.

In every apparition there are secrets. So is Garabandal that does not have formal secrets but keeps secret the nature of the Warning, of the Miracle and of the Chastisement, not only their exact dates. Why the need of secrets? It is not only "antichrist in Vatican" as the internet is full of such ideas.

It would do better job if the Catholic Church sponsors one or more episodes of Star Wars animation serial with its own narrative based on fatima, to explain to the kids and to their parents what follows next. Because we see how Ezdra and his crew board the not so modern ship Ghost to go to the other end of the galaxy. Or should we take as a revealed thruth the Episode 7 explosion of a star? Fatima sun is kind of explosion too.

And even if it is "only" WW3, as Neues Europa text speaks of, still the options are more than silencing the seers and offering one's personal sacrifices for the conversion of sinners. The secret should be told in 1960 as heaven demanded. Everything beyond that is misuse of the knowledge given by 1. heaven and 2. ancient texts

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

We have no way to know what text cardinal Bea gave him, presenting it as the "original text". Martin believes it was the original text...that is not enough evidence though. Moreover, Martin is no more in the system. It is possible the system had chosen him to release a text, not necessarily the full one, and then to make it happen Malachi to leave the order and start disseminating that text

He said he was shown the text by the pope and Cardinal Bea in February 1960 not long after it was opened and translated. Furthermore, he knew the people in the group who were there when it was opened and translated and I'm sure he had conversation with them about it later on. Why would the pope and his superior, Cardinal Bea, give him a fabricated text that gives statements of doom and makes grave predictions about the Vatican. Keep in mind that one piece of information that Martin conceded to on the radio is that it involves a final pope coming under the control of Satan. Does that really sound like something they would want to give to him to disseminate? Furthermore, he said he took an oath not to. And he didn't start talking about it until decades later. So, no. Also, he never left the actual priesthood.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I didn't know of the Amazon snake. Do you mean some native tribes' cults, or what?

See:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kohll

I respect the man and believe he knows quite a lot, more than I do. That's why I constantly quote it all over my recent threads. But he is a human and he might not know everything too. John Paul II didn't, as he and Ratzinger mistakenly messed the year 2000 with the end of the century...of Fatima. Later Benedict corrected himself speaking in fatima. I wonder what the "fatima pope" Francis as he called himself will do after two months there.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join