It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White House may have broken a rule when it tweeted about the jobs report

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
There is a little known law from 1985 that says "employees of the Executive Branch shall not comment publicly on the data until at least one hour after the official release time". Now wouldn't you know that the crazy left has nothing better to do with their time than look up obscure laws and use them to put down the President.

President Donald J. Trump’s first full month of office, the U.S. economy added 235,000 new jobs, surpassing economists’ estimates of 200,000, according to the BLS report released at 8:30 a.m. ET. “Not a bad way to start day 50 of this Administration,” White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer tweeted at 8:57 a.m. ET. As the New York Times pointed out, he may have violated a little-known federal rule from 1985 that prohibits White House officials from commenting on such reports for at least one hour.

full report

So instead of looking at things objectively and being a little impressed they are wasting time, money, and resources to find a reason to make everything look bad. Then have the audacity to suggest that it is trump supporters doing that.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
good lord it is going to be a long 4 years at this rate...

instead of making a mountain out of a mole hill , if they really want to get him... build up evidence and hit him all at once.. it is a simple concept.

You want to throw a sitting president out... all these little temper tantrums by the left will do nothing but make them look bad.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

This crap he's pulling is way above his pay grade. There's a reason why there are rules. You break the rules, you pay the price. Sodomy is won of them. President Nixon should be impeached TODAY!

-Nancy P.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I don't care how much the idiot left rants and raves. Actually, the more they do the better because they will be the cause of their own demise. Continue to throw temper tantrums and act like children and expose themselves for the sniveling babies they are. Eventually, people who were never really sure what the left stood for and were perhaps on the fence between left or right will get sick of the left's childish BS.

Plus I just enjoy watching the left implode on a daily basis.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Sean Spicer.

Here is your reply.

"Sorry I did not know that law exists. President Trump has declared' 'For every new law, repeal two old ones.' This silly little law from 1985 is the first on the list."

The US seems to have a law for everything and every silly little law can and has been passed by Congress. Yet, they can't pass anything of importance without bedlam occurring.

Don't forget, Not knowing the law is no excuse. Really! Does that hit the common sense hard these days.

P

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

The law is the law and it seems the current WH can't follow any of them. Too bad for them. Maybe they should pick up a book once in a while instead of watching Alex Jones.

Taking credit for jobs this early is also BS. He's done nothing to stimulate the job market so far and the numbers wouldn't reflect it this early even if he had.

Just like Trump to take credit for something someone else did.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Sean Spicer.

Here is your reply.

"Sorry I did not know that law exists. President Trump has declared' 'For every new law, repeal two old ones.' This silly little law from 1985 is the first on the list."

The US seems to have a law for everything and every silly little law can and has been passed by Congress. Yet, they can't pass anything of importance without bedlam occurring.

Don't forget, Not knowing the law is no excuse. Really! Does that hit the common sense hard these days.

P

Every one of us probably breaks a dozen laws every day. If TSHTF it will come to light that anyone they want locked up will have broken the law. I personally love the "for every law passed two will be rescinded" rule. Lets get some of this crap off the books.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

The law is the law and it seems the current WH can't follow any of them. Too bad for them. Maybe they should pick up a book once in a while instead of watching Alex Jones.

Taking credit for jobs this early is also BS. He's done nothing to stimulate the job market so far and the numbers wouldn't reflect it this early even if he had.

Just like Trump to take credit for something someone else did.

Gift.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
good lord it is going to be a long 4 years at this rate...

instead of making a mountain out of a mole hill , if they really want to get him... build up evidence and hit him all at once.. it is a simple concept.

You want to throw a sitting president out... all these little temper tantrums by the left will do nothing but make them look bad.

Well it was a long 8 years for the left, whenever the right got their panties in a bunch over Obama.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
I don't care how much the idiot left rants and raves. Actually, the more they do the better because they will be the cause of their own demise. Continue to throw temper tantrums and act like children and expose themselves for the sniveling babies they are. Eventually, people who were never really sure what the left stood for and were perhaps on the fence between left or right will get sick of the left's childish BS.

Plus I just enjoy watching the left implode on a daily basis.

Well it worked for the right every time they ranted and raved. All their temper tantrums over Obama got their guy elected, so maybe they are hoping for the same effect.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Gift.

I thought safety pins were a punk thing... I must be getting old.

edit on 3 11 2017 by cre8chaos because: because I am still learning this site

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

Come on man... the right was not this bad... digging up obscure laws to try and get someone..

it only makes them look bad... I do not want one party rule, and unless the dems sort themselves out that is where we are heading.

Lastly... IF they finally manage to make some sort of feces stick and get rid of trump... all they will have succeeded in doing is lowering the bar once again.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

So instead of looking at things objectively and being a little impressed they are wasting time, money, and resources to find a reason to make everything look bad. Then have the audacity to suggest that it is trump supporters doing that.

The way I figure it, we ain't seen nothing yet ! Wait until he really does pull the plug on the fetid deep state swamp DC has become.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61
There is a little known law from 1985 that says "employees of the Executive Branch shall not comment publicly on the data until at least one hour after the official release time". Now wouldn't you know that the crazy left has nothing better to do with their time than look up obscure laws and use them to put down the President.

President Donald J. Trump’s first full month of office, the U.S. economy added 235,000 new jobs, surpassing economists’ estimates of 200,000, according to the BLS report released at 8:30 a.m. ET. “Not a bad way to start day 50 of this Administration,” White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer tweeted at 8:57 a.m. ET. As the New York Times pointed out, he may have violated a little-known federal rule from 1985 that prohibits White House officials from commenting on such reports for at least one hour.

full report

I agree and I do not like Trump. Jobs are important. Who is to say how many rules/laws are technically breached every day. Are these significant? Hell NO!

And I still do not like Trump (the person)!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
theres gotta be an easier way for someone to become president. A fair way that no one can complain or gripe over. Um.... Ok. Got it. Fill a watertower with jellybeans and whichever american guesses the right amount of jellybeans is new prez. Everyone gets a guess. Tie-breaker? Paper/rocks/scissors.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Who cares, this Donald broke all the rules when he ran and his sycophants are happy with that, though outside of the political sphere they will advocate almost religiously the following of rules.

But when it's the toddler in chief, he is immune. He is allowed to break all the rules. Call the press the enemy of the people, fine. A normal citizen even hints at gun control, and you call HIM a traitor. Hypocrites.
edit on 11-3-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Happydustin

happydustin for prez. Mate, I'll personally fill the watertower with jelly beans. Give you the exact amount. You guess, you press, I mean Prez. No need for Paper/rock/scissors.

Can I be your Vice?

Bally

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I was right, even when this administration does something good, someone finds a negative in it.

Sad.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

originally posted by: brutus61

full report

I agree and I do not like Trump. Jobs are important. Who is to say how many rules/laws are technically breached every day. Are these significant? Hell NO!

And I still do not like Trump (the person)!

A star for you. We don't have to like a candidate but at least have an open mind.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

So?

Does anyone care that democrats didn't spin three times and yell hail satan before they said the word "jobs?"
edit on 11-3-2017 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join