It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is taqiyyah ..lying in Islam?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius
I'm sorry, was your response to my statement "Hey, in Christianity, it is complicated! Hey, you don't UNDERSTAAAND what the verse is saying, man! Hey, it is totally justified here!", and then when Muslims use the same arguments, you call them out on that?

I know what an "Iron rod" is, thanks. Whatever way you take it, it isn't pleasant or positive. Today it is used in the proverbial sense for ruling harshly and strictly, and in the Bible other references to it talk about using it to break people and nations like you would a pot.

And I thought you were attempting a misguided comparison of Jesus and Muhammad. According to the Bible it will be JESUS who will be leading armies. It will be Jesus who will be killing the leaders, and slaughtering so many so that every people will mourn. It will be JESUS who will have his robes dipped in blood.

But I bet you like all that, don't you? I think you mentioned something about genocidal leaders?
edit on 12-3-2017 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: babloyi

And I thought you were attempting a misguided comparison of Jesus and Muhammad. According to the Bible it will be JESUS who will be leading armies. It will be Jesus who will be killing the leaders, and slaughtering so many so that every people will mourn. It will be JESUS who will have his robes dipped in blood.

If I may ask? Why is it that you cling to Muhammad theology and believe that Muhammad is the prophet of choice yet you credit Jesus as the aggressor that kills (murders?) many? Is this an accusation against Christianity as is inferred?

You are theologically aware that Jesus is dead and is resurrected and restored to His previous estate? It is not the terrestrial Jesus who theologically returns to bring order to the world but is the celestial restored ":Word of God" who brings righteousness and order to all nations. As of now and forever the Terrestrial Jesus does not nor ever shall exist again except by name. The Word Of God will restore through righteousness, and not malice, such as Muhammad had done and death will be no greater then as it is now.

The ones who will morn (according the the apostle John of Jesus) will be the ones not justified or worthy of the first resurrection (gathering). They are the residue of the human race who rejected Jesus as the begotten son of the Most High and are left to be governed with a rod of Iron (scepter of authority). These that remain and morn for the old ways shall live and die just as they live and die today.

So in lite of your misunderstanding Christianity, Jesus has never and is not now an unrighteous bloody prophet as is Muhammad. I believe that there is no comparison in theology between the two.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede
I'm sorry, I don't see the relevance of your post. The Bible says that EVERY people will mourn the dead that will be caused by Jesus when he returns, and you're saying that those who mourn will not be worthy of the first resurrection?

So your argument is basically "It's okay, because everyone who will be slaughtered (and as the Bible puts it, this includes all the rulers, and so many humans that EVERY PEOPLE WILL MOURN) will deserve it"?
How is that better than what you accuse the "unrighteous bloody prophet" of?

Or is your argument seriously "According to my understanding, Jesus will be incorporeal, so it doesn't count"?

edit on 12-3-2017 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I don't see the relevance of your post. The Bible says that EVERY people will mourn the dead that will be caused by Jesus when he returns, and you're saying that those who mourn will not be worthy of the first resurrection?

I believe you have misunderstood Christianity. The terrestrial Jesus does not return to to this earth for the first or second resurrections. The terrestrial Jesus no longer exists and is forever gone. He has been restored to His celestial estate as "The Word Of God." Christianity believes the celestial "Word OF God" is the King Of All Kings as is written in the chapter 19 of Revelation. The only morning and weeping that will be done will be those who wage war with "The Word Of God." According to the Christian apostle John, only the justified believers of the Begotten Son Of God will be gathered in the first resurrection.

Those who mourn their mistake in not believing the apostle John will be those who are not gathered in the first resurrection (gathering). All who are left upon this earth after the first resurrection will be the ones not worthy of being in this 1st resurrection. These who are left will resume life till their appointed death just as they do today.

I have found nothing that verifies your claim that " EVERY people will mourn the dead that will be caused by Jesus when he returns." You may be referencing the Matthew account as the tribes of the earth mourn in seeing the "Word Of God" descending upon this earth after the tribulation (Jacobs trouble). But this is before the 1st resurrection and those dead are the result of the Most High and not The Word. God pours out His seven vials of wrath upon the earth which causes much destruction and death. The Word Of God. does not cause this tribulation. The KJV bible tells us it is the tribes of Judah (all of the tribes) who then realize how wrong they were who weep and lament their mistake as they witness that the apostle John was right.

After the death and destruction of much of the world and the justified are gathered is when The Word Of God comes with his saints to restore righteousness to all nations of the world. His reign will be for 1,000 years in which He will restore the world as it should have been kept. This restoration of the world will entail war with God from the nations who will not accept The Word's authority. He will then rule with authority and power. Weeping and mourning is not of the Christian but is of the non Christians who are left to weep and mourn.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This short video gives all the relevant verses and examples from the Quran and Islamic top respected sources of Taqiyya.

At the end David woods gives only two conclusions on the subject regarding Muslims opinions, they are either ignorant of their own belief or they are using Taqiyya/ lying and deception.

Babloyi, you are correct in saying Jesus returns and slaughters people, He goes into Egypt alone, but also 7 shepherds/nations and eight principal men fight with Christ and destroy them , all the nations that are destroyed are described with their olden time names, which just happen to be ALL today Islamic nations, it doesn`t surprise me one bit this is the case, as from the perverted murdering idol and Satan worshiping, Israel hating Jew and Christian butcher for the past 1400 years said, "vengeance is mine says the Lord" for dividing MY land and the persecution of MY people"

It shouldn`t come as a surprise that Allah is Satan described in the Quran and Biblical text, to have such a perverted disgusting man such as Mohamad to represent that god of Muslims Allah, who makes all Muslims bow down to a black stone 5 times a day. Shaped into a woman's vagina, where your misguided to believe by walking around it, it will suck out your sins. That was a left over from the pagans in Mecca who Mohamad slaughtered because even they had the good sense to reject Mohamad and sought to kill him themselves and ran him out of town. He then went as a refugee to Medina and under their generosity, he then ended up slaughtering them. This pedophile piece of crap you worship and look up to is the cause of leading decent people astray and away from God while butchering and raping in the name of Allah, will bring Gods wrath and vengeance prophesied to happen waaaay before Mohamad ever existed and before Christs warnings of false prophets to come.

Times a ticking Muslims to see Mohamad for who he really was, and read to see who Christ really is, God in the flesh that died for us all and rose that we might believe and live and have everlasting life.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Top respected sources ? Who are you refering to ?

Again you are using the cross dressing David wood who has been refuted by both Christian's and Muslim scholars to somehow prove that all we Muslims do is Lie?

In case you missed it the last time i posted this..
thefactsaboutislam.blogspot.co.uk... clicking on the link to see his errors being corrected.

Its obvious you didn't read anything i posted in my OP had you read it you would have a true understanding of Taqiyyah is.

You are truly ignorant of Islam. And all you do is regurgitate the misunderstood works of others.

And FYI i was raised a Christian. I choose to convert /re ert to Islam. It was the best thing spiritually i have ever done in my life.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

And FYI i was raised a Christian. I choose to convert /re ert to Islam. It was the best thing spiritually i have ever done in my life.

Why do people need to have organized religion in their life, why the need to have someone tell them what and how to believe, why not just look into your hearts to find the kingdom of heaven?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Why do people need to have organized religion in their life, why the need to have someone tell them what and how to believe, why not just look into your hearts to find the kingdom of heaven?

That's a good question. Religion gave me the tools to be able to look into my ❤.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Top respected sources ? Who are you refering to ?

Watch the video, David Woods only ever uses quotes directly from the Quran and your Top respected sources.

Again you are using the cross dressing David wood who has been refuted by both Christian's and Muslim scholars to somehow prove that all we Muslims do is Lie?

LOLOLOLOL!

It was Mohamad by your own sources that was a crossdresser lmao

Oh so pretty!

ETA and HE was seen sucking on the lips of a little boy! also in the vid.

In case you missed it the last time i posted this..
thefactsaboutislam.blogspot.co.uk... clicking on the link to see his errors being corrected.

LOL a blog spot lol

Its obvious you didn't read anything i posted in my OP had you read it you would have a true understanding of Taqiyyah is.

You are truly ignorant of Islam. And all you do is regurgitate the misunderstood works of others.

Your denying your own top respected Islamic sources. Who`s ignorant? you even had to go and ask one of your leaders on the topic lol, who is also ignorant.

OK, Judas also sold out Christ. Have fun while it lasts then. In the mean time I`ll continue exposing your revolting false prophet.

edit on 13-3-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Some more of your Islamic trickery and the threat of death for apostasy.

Most Muslims that want to leave are stuck in that revolting religion either through birth and the only other option of leaving their family and friends and because of the threat of death.

Here is the son of the founder of Hamas and I`m so glad for him he came to the truth about Islam and Christianity, just one of very many that have to escape.

The Quran admits that Allah is Satan, a side by side with Biblical text...

He who lives by the sword dies by the sword and that was Mohamad's only way. Islam`s days are numbered.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Oh and while your poor attempt to discredit David wood on his knowledge of Islam, you might want to watch more of his video`s.

He debates the best Muslims listed, well those who will step up to the plate and not run away like Zakir Naik after repeated challenges.

Here is just one of Shabir Ally arguably the best Muslim debater in the world against David Wood. (an hour and a half)

Here he takes on two Muslims in an online debate. part 1 duration 24:29..

pt 2 duration 20:28..

and just for anyone, here is the documented Jihad bloody spread of Islam from Mohamad and compared to the Crusades which was a response of bloody Jihad for 300 odd years. In a 5 minute animation...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I refer you to the gleeful post immediately following yours. What you say is a nice, comforting and whitewashed interpretation, but It certainly doesn't seem to be a universal (or possibly even a majority) one. If what you say is true, it seems it is not I, but other Christians who have misunderstood Christianity.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I refer you to the gleeful post immediately following yours. What you say is a nice, comforting and whitewashed interpretation, but It certainly doesn't seem to be a universal (or possibly even a majority) one. If what you say is true, it seems it is not I, but other Christians who have misunderstood Christianity.

Yes you are correct in that the Christianity that I wrote in my last two posts is not the majority of what most do accept. But what I did write is the doctrine of Jesus as is taught in the first century synagogue of James and the apostles of the Christ Jesus. Most people who are in the category of Christianity are not of the doctrine of Jesus. Mormons, Jw's, Roman Catholic, Greek Orthodox and many other denominations are in question as to whether they are Christianized or simply grouped in that category. I leave that to them to determine their own theologies.

The NT of the 1611 KJV bible will confirm everything that I propose in my post. If you question any of what I have wrote I would be pleased to show and discuss the interpretation of the questionable scriptures as best as I can. The main point of my posts was to reiterate that Jesus, as He was alive, proposed nothing in shedding the blood of others nor judgment of any sort. His purpose was not to conquer and murder but was total love and salvation.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: babloyi
I refer you to the gleeful post immediately following yours.

Don`t mistake gleeful for rejoicing and an end to the barbaric religion of Mohamad.

Matthew 5:11King JV
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
www.biblegateway.com...

Kapusta has accused me of spreading BS on numerous occasions while also referring me as a boy in a desperate attempt to demean and constantly trying to silence, he made this thread direct at myself and the topic.

He stated that Mohamad's child bride Aisha was 16!

Which I refuted in a video with direct Islamic sources from the Hadiths, Aisha was 6 and Mohamad was 54 when he married her and consummated at 9, thing is they used to use the lunar calendar not the solar, which made her approx. 51/2 and 8 when consummated.

Which is discussed shown here from his and I guess your own Islamic sources.

Kapusta also called BS and gave a link saying a book which allows for Islamic "thighing" didn`t even exist, that I brought up.
Then I gave the links to the actual book in PDF, HERE

Then gives this challenge..

If you really want to get into it lets post scripture. I'll be happy to take you.

Pack a lunch boyo.

Which I responded to, that he didn`t respond to and refused to acknowledge he was wrong on Aisha and the book regarding sexual thighing of babies.

If he continues with his proven BS, he is a total liar or using Taqiyya, if in fact he is just plain ignorant of the facts.

Taqiyya by Bill Warner, PhD: Sacred Deception, with the verses and Hadiths on deception.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

But why is Islam needed.

Why is Christianity needed.

Why is religion needed.

Things i will never understand.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Errr...if you're rejoicing, I believe that's called "being gleeful".
I'm not sure what you're addressing me in relation to? I mean, I haven't responded to anything you said. You post ridiculously hilarious videos as evidence and then mock people for posting from blogs?

Although for Seede's benefit, it would be nice if you'd mention what denomination of Christianity you follow. I'm guessing some american strain of evangelical baptist protestantism?
I'm also guessing it'd be similar for Seede.
edit on 14-3-2017 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

a reply to: gps777 Although for Seede's benefit, it would be nice if you'd mention what denomination of Christianity you follow. I'm guessing some american strain of evangelical baptist protestantism? I'm also guessing it'd be similar for Seede.

Actually babloyi I very seldom honor videos unless they are short scholarly videos which contain information that I am interested in. Most all religious videos are simply other peoples opinions of theological content. I do love to read and listen directly from the writings of the person who is concerned enough to write his/her own opinions though. I really do not care to listen to second or third party references unless it is scholarly literature. I think most people lean towards that input.

I do have preference to the 1st century Nazarene movement of the synagogue of James [the brother of Jesus] which no longer exists except in very small congregations throughout the world. If a Nazarene congregation existed within my reach I would then become a member of that congregation. With that said, I do not fit in the circles of the great religions that exist today. There is nothing that any one can say that would offend me and cause me to hate. I love and I dislike but I do not hate.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: babloyi
Errr...if you're rejoicing, I believe that's called "being gleeful".
I'm not sure what you're addressing me in relation to? I mean, I haven't responded to anything you said. You post ridiculously hilarious videos as evidence and then mock people for posting from blogs?

You responded indirectly (slyly) to my post. Which is actually on topic of Islamic deceit I guess from you.

It is hilarious that all of those video`s are taken directly from Islamic text. There`s oodles more for you to laugh at.

Although for Seede's benefit, it would be nice if you'd mention what denomination of Christianity you follow. I'm guessing some american strain of evangelical baptist protestantism?
I'm also guessing it'd be similar for Seede.

Christianity isn`t the topic, nor is my personal belief in Christ/God (make a thread), but something you consider a requirement of being "nice" yet don`t state which sect of Islamic Mohamad cult you adhere to, but it doesn`t bother me your not nice by your own standards, that you would prefer of me.

Regardless which ever you belong to, as a Muslim isn`t defined by you or me, they are defined by the monster Mohamad and your Islamic text.

Likewise a Christian isn`t defined by me or you, they are defined by believing in Christs Divinity and a follower of Christ.

Was Christ being "nice" to over turn the money changers or calling out the Hypocrites etc, likewise I`m going to call out Mohamad for the vile sick man he was.

Truth and love go hand in hand.

edit on 14-3-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

a reply to: Kapusta But why is Islam needed. Why is Christianity needed. Why is religion needed. Things i will never understand.

Depends upon what your needs are. If one needs to sooth his/her actions in life then that one will choose the avenue that best suits that life style. It's really very simple. There are some people who will reject any and all religion simply because they are a religion unto themselves. Nothing can be said or done to show their faults because they have no faults to show others or a deity.

There are others who obey the majority in their lifestyle thinking that a majority must be right to be a majority. There are others also that require physicality to show a religion. If it can not be shown then it cannot be true. Then there are others who have fear of the unknown to the point that they can not rationalize death. There are so many different avenues of the mind that it is simply called choice. The supreme test comes at death for each and every person.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join