It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In memory of two great soldiers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The past 3 days I've been reading page after page about the elections and found some really interesting milblogs. I know, many of you will discount anything from them as American propoganda. That's fine, believe only the information you agree with and put your blinders on when it comes to something you don't want to hear. For those of you who would rather deny ignorance, I read a story on this guys site where he lost 2 close friends in an attack.

They were in Mosul and were taking some fire from a Mosque (did you know only Iraqi National Guard is allowed to go inside of a mosque, even if we're being fired on?) The firing ceased, and an rpg was fired from across the streen, from another mosque. It struck the side of the first mosque, and injured several civilians. The multinational unit there, one of the stryker teams, move over there to help out the civilians who were attacked. As soon as they got to the civies, they were ambushed, or as the soldiers there put it, "set up." 6 were injured, 2 killed. Well, 6 injured and 2 killed who matter, the terrorists were flattened, naturally. The two killed were American Army, Sgt. David Mitts and Staff Sgt. Salamo J. Tuialuuluu.

The terrorists know we care for civilians, and they use that to set us up for ambushes and the like. They would, and have, kill 20 children to take out one US soldier. These people are the scum of the earth, and we need to wipe them out. Most Iraqis hate the terrorists just as much a swe do. They don't believe in Islam, which is a religion of peace, but they use it for their own selfish ways.

desert-smink.blogspot.com...
EDIT: Subject change and duplicate content removal

[edit on 2-1-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Already posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Not much on that poor child's story, and my post turned into something else, so I'll just change the subject. Thanks for the heads up, tho, thematrix.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hmm, maybe if I changed the subject to Another two soldiers killed by the Bush administration people would be interested.

top topics

join