It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Sessions has big plans for these Obama pals

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I can't agree that there would be "chaos in the streets" but then again, I just don't buy into the idea that all protest results in rioting.

I do agree that there's no trust on either side of the "divide." Whatever group/force/agenda has created this schism has done a near-perfect job.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

A strange dynamic indeed. Trump is New York based and experienced there. I'll just leave it at that. Thanks for the reply!

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

originally posted by: dougie6665
What most of you are advocating on this thread will end our democracy. Every administration is going to make decisions the other party hates. That doesn't make them criminals. If an administration thinks the next one will prosecute them for their decisions, we will no longer have peaceful transfer of power.

Having said the above, the 9/11 lawsuits are starting to move forward. The veto over ride in the Senate was passed 97-1. So, it had full Democratic Party agreement. What I am curious about is what was on Hillary's missing e-mails. I am guessing she was feeding the evidence the U.S. had on the Saudi's to the Saudi government. Since she was under investigation before the administration ended, I think this topic is fair game. The rest, not so much. If it happens, the shoe will be on the other foot in 4 years and it will end out country. The outcome of what you all are wishing for is not what you think it will be.

OK, the Republic will end. Is that better?

Hey Dougie. I hate to be the one to tell you but our country has not been a democracy in a very, very, long time.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Amazing.

Jeff Sessions has been a Senator for ten years, and before that, has been in politics for ... some time.

But now, suddenly, having joined President Trump's cabinet, he's a shining warrior of righteousness.

He's a politician. He's part of the problem. Of course, most in here are advocating for more partisan politics.

Sure, let's make America great again by spending years in fake indictments that will only fail.

THAT'LL bring the country together!

Huh...?

Jess Sessions has always had a good reputation even across the aisle.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Jeff Sessions plans are about as big as trumps brains

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
Jeff Sessions plans are about as big as trumps brains

Those must be some pretty big plans then since Trump's brain is about 100 times that of the failed stammering dimwit he replaced.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Anyone watching this admin and congress and thinks they are doing whats right by America, have never read the Constitution or Bill of Rights. Remember just because they are messing with someones rights and freedom you don't like don't mean they are worried about messing with yours!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

It's not his brain it's the wig!

Trump has no brain!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Amazing.

Jeff Sessions has been a Senator for ten years, and before that, has been in politics for ... some time.

But now, suddenly, having joined President Trump's cabinet, he's a shining warrior of righteousness.

He's a politician. He's part of the problem. Of course, most in here are advocating for more partisan politics.

Sure, let's make America great again by spending years in fake indictments that will only fail.

Huh...?

Who's Jess Sessions?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Amazing.

Huh...?

Who's Jess Sessions?

Heh! "Jess" is an ex-girlfriend... I got used to writing that name for a couple years.

You got me on a typo...

Congratulations.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Amazing.

Huh...?

Who's Jess Sessions?

Heh! "Jess" is an ex-girlfriend... I got used to writing that name for a couple years.

You got me on a typo...

Congratulations.

Was she related to Jeff Sessions?

Anyway, the point of my post was to point out that Mr. Sessions has spent a whole life in politics. Until some members on the Right have had to bend over backward to justify and promote anything related to Trump, it was well known and even agreed upon that career politicians are by and large worthless, lying sacks of protoplasm.

That is, of course, until they come under the Trump aegis ... and then they're righteous heroes that shall not be questioned.

It's appalling, frankly.
edit on 13-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Or Trump, for that matter. In my family alone I count five grown men who claim that they would "protect their president" with their guns, for example.

In other words = murder people who appear to be against him or "for" his prosecution.

There's no shortage of dumbass on either side, I'm afraid.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Or Trump, for that matter. In my family alone I count five grown men who claim that they would "protect their president" with their guns, for example.

In other words = murder people who appear to be against him or "for" his prosecution.

There's no shortage of dumbass on either side, I'm afraid.

That is the danger.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join