It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG A metal exstinction event, and no one noticed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I came across this video with a host of the latest and historical valid facts. Considering the manipulation which is going on within the Stock market and the metals markets. If we consider the metals market as the bellwether of the financial health of the Fiat dollar system. Then its essential that the Metals market must be manipulated to make the Fiat currency look strong. Which means price suppression, this cannot be done on a physical demand and supply situation. It can only be done on the Comex where the paper derivatives are used to manipulate the spot price, and keep it within a pre determined range.
Well it appears that with regards to Silver, the price range has been manipulated down to a point where rationality, is lost ,because as of now, the US Government has no more silver left in old coin and bars to top up demand. Looking at present mine output, and salvaged silver, it appears that peak supply occurred some time ago. Many mines are barely breaking even at the manipulated price, and silver coin production at many mints had to be suspended due to lack of supply. Yet industrial demand has been doubling year on year, as its needed in all the clean energy sectors.
If silvers spot price is trading at around, 18 dollars an ounce, to short it down a dollar on the spot cost 2.5 billion dollars. If the shorters which are the Banks that issue fiat, cant short the price because of demand they have to come up with either the silver or the cash equivalent. As demand is rising the firm that was contracted to issue the spot price has chucked it in, with two years to run on its contract, is this because it might be getting to hot!!! This might be the most important video you have ever watched, so its long with a lot of information.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
That was informative none the less...I'm not sure of what he says as I haven't researched it, but I do think it has spurred me to look into it.

join