It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone ever played Star Wars Jedi Academy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
i brought the game a few months ago and it is amazing. you can choose from different types of lightsabers and choose your own missions. it's great.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
yes i have it. gotta love the dual sabers. multi is fun as hell!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
They are fun, once you get used to the controls. Didn't like the second (or third, can't remember) where you play as Katarn. I think thats his name anyway.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Single player is fun for the first time you play it. And multi is simply stupid unless your playing against some one who can actually fight lol. But this game is sh*t compared to KOTOR

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i agree with grey fox it is a piece of shizit compared to kotor

by the way ne one got knights of the old republic the sith lords

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Heh I'm gettin it soon *ahem* legally of course
I heard there is alot more dialog in this one, I hope it's done better then last time as I cringed quite a few times in KOTOR to the point where I disabled voice acting...except for HK-47 heh I think that was his name, the Homicidal Assasin bot
He's in the new game as a supporting NPC, ya can't use him unfortunatly but he is still the same lying POS

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
you can actually repair him and he will be fixed and you can all be one happy family all over again

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Fox
But this game is sh*t compared to KOTOR

I don't know how u can even compare those 2 games. Keep in mind lots of people don't like the classic RPG gameplay style. If u just like fast action, lasers and light-saber fight, like me, you'll probably love Jedi Academy like I did.

I didn't understand the comment someone made on multiplayer, I thought it was awesome. It's one of the rare old game that I still get out of my old CDs to re-install and play online once in a while, every year or so.

top topics

join