It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old held 2 years. Forced sex with over 1000 men

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Except basphemy against the holy spirit.

Those whom attack children are wolves and often wolves in sheep's clothing pretending to be nice guy's.
They NEVER repent, there repentance when they do is False so they are not forgiven.

True repentant's are for Jesus to decide but I am not he and would not tollerate them.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Poor poor girl, her life is now screwed forever this is the type of trauma you never get completely over if at all.

I know if this was my child i would move heaven on earth to hunt down, torture and maim as many of these scumbags as i possibly could, and i would quite happily serve the time i would get if i wasn't killed my self before that point.

I know things like above are easily said on an internet forum but this stuff really makes my blood boil and i assure you its all true, if that makes me no better than them so be it but i would sooner be in jail or dead then let them serve cushy prison sentences on cushy pedo wings where they can all share their tales of nast and get their rocks off.

I detest these kind of spineless sick cnuts, i think a good punishment involves a locked steel room, carpentry tools, and lots of keepy alive drugs, i would have no problem torturing everyone of these fecks for the rest of my days.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I didnt know the us had 1000 congressmen...
edit on AMAmerica/Chicago240103am by Aeshma because: Plural, i know it wasn't a single murcan

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
it might be worthwhile to bring back public executions......

sitting in jail being fed 3 squares a day with access to higher education and entertainment doesnt seem to be enough of a deterrent

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

A member a couple of pages ago suggested bringing back the "draw and quartering" !!

Have you seen the public shaming that rapists are given in parts of India ?

Aggreived family have at 'em ... unchecked for a looong time !!

The culprits appear very remorseful ... !

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
An absolutely heinous crime for the individual that took this girl and put her to work. I don't condone taking people and making them degrade themselves in this manner.

However:

There is nothing in the report that suggests enough of us to make a decision over who is actually responsible. We do not know for example:

• Whether the girl looked 14, whether she looked (or was made to look) older
  • Whether it was clear in the hotel room that she was being held captive
  • Whether the two year period was continuous at the motel or whether the girl was held there for periods of time and moved around
  • Whether multiple visits from 1 man counts as 1 or many - 1 man visiting weekly could account for over 100 "men"

Now I do not know whether prostitutes are actively pursued in Philly, but there is little information from that report to make such a basis of accusation. It is also unfortunate to note that despite there being a lawsuit in progress, it does not necessarily mean that there is legally substantiated evidence.

TL DR - Heinous crime but there is nothing here to suggest that other than soliciting a hooker, that the men knew any of the backstory, nor the motel.

edit on 11-3-2017 by TwistedPsycho because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2017 by TwistedPsycho because: added 'multiple visits' bullet point

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Given the rape crisis that India suffers from it's hard to argue that their methods of justice are successful.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Goddam Muslims and immigrants.

Oh wait, they're white and legal assh*oles. Nothing to see here folks! move along. Trump approves this. Meh ..

The Clinton Foundation and the Podestas are responsible for a lot of this trafficking. That information started coming out during the election and is still coming out. Pay attention. Since Trump took office, rings are being busted and arrests are being made.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

God you must really be obsessed with Trump in a most unhealthy way to drag him even into a thread like this..what on earth makes you think,as you stated,that he "Approves this" ? Weeeiiiird..

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

if they catch the purps, instead of letting tax payers pay for their prison stay-cation, attach their 4 limbs to 4 horses pulling in different directions, throw the remains out to sea.
monsters and animals, all of them.

That is demeaning and cruel to the horses. That's why God invented wood chippers. Feet first.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Poor child. And those "men"....

What a horrible thing for the girl to go through..

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Having read the story and the comments here is my take:

The first question someone brought up and it is one that we all should be asking: Where are the parents or guardians of this child? How much did they know?

The other thing and it is something that should be considered: What about the hotel? If they were aware of such going on there, should they also not be held accountable for their actions in this? Were they not aware of such happening on site, did they cover up and hide this?

If the law is clear on and about those that aid in a crime, behind held equally guilty, then the manager of said hotel should be held accountable for such actions, along with the staff who knew about it and did nothing.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig
That's why God invented really, really big wood chippers.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Maybe we as a species really don't deserve to survive. Human beings can be worse monsters than anyone can dream up.

My heart goes out to that girl, and all of the people who've been victimized in this way.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I hope there is a list of names. Burn them.

The people, not the list. I hope

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This girl had no mommy or daddy? That's the part of these stories that always freaks me out.

In many cases, the children are sent here to be with a member of the family or a family friend, in hopes that they will have a better life, and make money to send home.

The victim I mentioned in my previous post, came here to stay with her uncle. He pimped her out until she was too old to bring in the same kind of money he was used to receiving, so he sold her to a friend of his. She said the friend had always been kind to her so she thought he was rescuing her; until she married him. She said it was then that she started living a new kind of hell.

Her first child was a boy, she lucked out but she didn't realise it until her daughter was born. She said she missed all the signs until her daughter's ninth birthday. It was then that she recognised what was happening. She was 8 years old when they brought her here and her grooming started the same way. She had to get her daughter out and save her from the nightmare she knew was headed her way.

Don't get me wrong. Not all human trafficking is happening just with illegal immigrants. There are huge numbers of American citizens that fall victim to human trafficking as well. It is just that we have been conditioned to believe that you mind your own business and if it doesn't affect you, then you keep your mouth shut and move on.

That is why it is so easy for people to get away with this deplorable enterprise.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

My query is this:

First, if there is not enough evidence to start a criminal proceeding against the people who were responsible for the girls enslavement, then I will eat my hat.

Second, if there is not enough evidence for a proper prosecution of the criminals responsible, then how does the girls lawyer expect to get either a settlement, or a judgement in their favour?

What an appalling situation

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I believe, based on info in this thread-private citizens need to take a stand-organize-rescue- and punish in the most possible painful way (including extremely painful death-then take pics) all involved-then make sure the message gets out to all pedos-sellers and the buyers.

Some crimes are beyond our ineffective laws and moral citizens need to get off the computer and mobilize.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join