It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old held 2 years. Forced sex with over 1000 men

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A civil lawsuit has been filed on behalf of a teenage girl who was allegedly enslaved and forced to perform sex acts in a Northeast Philadelphia motel over a period of two years.

The lawsuit is a first of its kind under a state 2014 human trafficking statute.

Attorney Tom Kline says his client was 14 when she was forced to have sex with men at the Roosevelt Inn.

“This poor little girl was forced to have sex with over 1,000 men.”

Absolutely horrible if true. I don't know what's worse, someone who would keep a 14 year old girl as a sex slave or over 1000 men who would participate in such a horrendous thing.

CBS local link

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

It's a shame that things like this happen, and get covered up.

There is a very good chance that if 1000 rapes over 2 years took place that LEO heard about it but chose to ignore it. I hope there is a list of names. Burn them.
edit on 10-3-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

if they catch the purps, instead of letting tax payers pay for their prison stay-cation, attach their 4 limbs to 4 horses pulling in different directions, throw the remains out to sea.
monsters and animals, all of them.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Jesus won't even forgive a child molester and that's straight from His mouth. I believe We need to heed Jesus's words and tie a millstone around these pedo's necks and drop them in the ocean.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jkm1864
Jesus won't even forgive a child molester and that's straight from His mouth. I believe We need to heed Jesus's words and tie a millstone around these pedo's necks and drop them in the ocean.

Chumming the water is both more entertaining and far cheaper than a millstone's worth.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

or over 1000 men who would participate in such a horrendous thing.

And these sick pervs all have somebody that has a relative that girls age.Sick Fcks,put them in gen pop in the roughest jail,or prison that Hates Chomo's...
edit on 10-3-2017 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

The amount of human trafficking in this country is horrendous.

Had a friend that worked liberating trafficked women.

These women are taken off the street in many central american countries. Shipped over here. And sold to pimps for prostitution or to families. Many of the women sold to families are usually maids/live in mistresses.

He told me of one case where a mother bought 2 women and gave one to each son.

Another case where the woman didn't want to be rescued because, "if she went back. she'd be living in the streets again."

The stuff that goes on in this country is real. And it's disturbingly sick.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I just can't understand why people do that kind of stuff. They should throw those people in jail for a long time.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The sad thing about this is that it is more out in the open then most people realize.

You could be living right next door to a child or woman that this is happening to right now.

There are some at the hotel that know what is going on, and there are hotels all over America where this goes on daily.

By the way, they don't change the linen after each john has come and gone.

I had a victim of human trafficking who's daughter was being groomed for this at age nine, by her natural father. It was the straw that broke the camel's back and gave her the strength to go to the police and report him. He took off back to Mexico before they could apprehend him.

Sad to say but this happens so frequently that too many people think of it as normal.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Goddam Muslims and immigrants.

Oh wait, they're white and legal assh*oles. Nothing to see here folks! move along. Trump approves this. Meh ..
edit on 10-3-2017 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

How do you know they are all white? What does Trump have to do with it?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Drive them into the countryside and shoot them following something resembling a trial.

Anything else would be a total waste of state resources since people who would partake in such don't deserve to live one more day.

Disgusting.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

WTF?!!

Jesus promotes this stuff.

Jesus warns against fornication saying that you should flee fornication. But there is no mention of forcing minors to participate in sex with adults in the 10 Commandments.

Joseph Smith, Jr, a man who was filled with the Holy Spirit after his baptism told a 14 year old that she would be destroyed if she left him or the true Christian church. She left both him and the only true church and was not destroyed. He on the hand was in fact killed at Carthage Jail.

And the US federal government affirms this kind of behavior by allowing it to be practiced as a valid religion even allowing its members to serve in the US military. I've even served with Mormons in the Coast Guard.

But of course, Iraqis need democracy, and they hate us for our freedom. Maybe they hate us for our hypocrisy.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
In fact the only person Jesus the Messiah has appeared to in the Americas in the past several hundred years was in fact a man who used threats to maintain relationships with minors, according to the federal government and Obama and Trump, otherwise they would have shut this religion down and I wouldn't have served alongside Mormons in the Coast Guard.

Jesus has appeared to no one else other than Joseph Smith according to the federal government, US Congress and the past 40 US Presidents.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

WTF?!!

Jesus promotes this stuff.

Jesus warns against fornication saying that you should flee fornication. But there is no mention of forcing minors to participate in sex with adults in the 10 Commandments.

Joseph Smith, Jr, a man who was filled with the Holy Spirit after his baptism told a 14 year old that she would be destroyed if she left him or the true Christian church. She left both him and the only true church and was not destroyed. He on the hand was in fact killed at Carthage Jail.

And the US federal government affirms this kind of behavior by allowing it to be practiced as a valid religion even allowing its members to serve in the US military. I've even served with Mormons in the Coast Guard.

But of course, Iraqis need democracy, and they hate us for our freedom. Maybe they hate us for our hypocrisy.

He was Mormon not a christian, the christians in an admittadly less then christian manner tried to lynch him but he got away and set up his own cultic state.
There are however many good morman's whom do not practice marrying children or having multiple wive's, still they are a far sight better than that other religion were the guy married a six year old child whom went completely bald on the wedding night from shock induced trauma.

Miracula2
Jesus did not appear to Smith, the supposed book he found was not from God and the angel Moroni does not exist unless he is NOT an angel of God (Holy Trinity).
“For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.”

Jesus has appeared in vision's to a great many American's both north and south, there are even Christian Mormon's despite there false prophet whom do not practice his deviation from Christ's will, the Mormon's are NOT the keepers of the book of life so there archives are a waste of time and typical of a cult as the real Angel's are the keepers of the book's of life.

Oh and there is also another false prophet whom also recieved (supposedly) his instruction's from an angel, this time it was supposed to be Gabriel and that prophet is the one that married a six year old child

Now Christ.

"In the resurrection there is no difference (inequality) between a man and a woman for you shall have a new celestial body like the Angel's which are in heaven (Become Angels)"
"I AM the RESURRECTION and the way and the life"

Seem's to clash rather gratingly with Smith's multiple wives idea does it not.

edit on 10-3-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
He was Mormon not a christian

Well, if Jesus appeared to Smith how could he be anything other than Christian? Why would John the Baptist in resurrected form cross boundaries of time and space dimensions to baptize Joseph Smith and restore the priesthood if Joseph Smith wasn't a Christian.

If Jesus didn't appear to Smith, why would the federal government allow a religion which isn't valid to continue. I don't think that freedom of religion was meant to promote falsehoods. It was meant to alleviate those who are pursuing truth not to have to deal with oppression from false religions in positions of power. Like persecution that protestants were enduring from the Catholic church. Martin Luther was attempting to break from heresy, not promote it.

And if the federal government is allowing people to start cults could Iran's religious leaders be making a valid statement when they refer to the US and it's government as "The Great Satan"?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Absolutely.

People are lead astray by cults.

Mohamad's is the worst of them.

But on topic I hope this young girl gets all the help she needs.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I thought Jesus forgave everything?
edit on 10-3-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

This girl had no mommy or daddy? That's the part of these stories that always freaks me out.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join