It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't get the Trump and Russia thing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Mostly because the Clintons sold us out to China and George W was one kiss away from dropping and giving the Saudi King head on national TV. I mean, how could these whores be any less obvious? Yet Trump is in bed with the Devil because the CIA and their ilk hammer us with the MSM mouth piece of Russian collusion. Do they not know the red Russian threat thing has already been beaten to death.

The MSM and Assange leaks. More. Everything, the whole 9 yards. It's like all of the sudden a guy in your church group stands up screaming accusations, arms pinwheeling wildly, spittle flying, eyes wild, detailing everything about our private lives, spreading rumors, and taking names....

When he sits back down he thinks you are supposed to act like everything is normal and nothing happened. He doesn't seem to understand we are not worried about what Casserole Donald Trump is bringing next Sunday anymore. There is a screaming psychopathic secret police member in our midst monitoring us and hanging threats held over our heads.

So, that Donald Trump and Russia thing that some keep trying to hammer home as THE truth seems a little forced. That screaming secret police man that threatens to take you from your home in the middle of the night. That is somebody that needs to go. We can handle Trumps bad casserole on Sunday.

edit on 10-3-2017 by Apollumi because: Bah, fudged the title

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
that's because of your confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

The Trump administration are the ones I think have Russian ties. Just look at Flynn he was foreign agent of Turkey.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

The Trump administration are the ones I think have Russian ties. Just look at Flynn he was foreign agent of Turkey.

I did not know this, do you have proof?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
U must be paid russian spy u putin lover! J/k. J/k. J/k. I dont see the big deal about russia either. the leftists tho. They gonna eat you up. Lol

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Its simple ...Peace destroys tptb .They need a boogie man and Russia is always a good choice ...Now more weapons and more money to protect everyone from the boogie man .

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Its simple ...Peace destroys tptb .They need a boogie man and Russia is always a good choice ...Now more weapons and more money to protect everyone from the boogie man .

Exactly. But this time around they're also being pinned as the scapegoats for the civil war the Neocon's+Neolib's started i Syria, and as a pawn in the Two Party System's divide & conquer PSYOP war they've been waging against US our entire lives.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Since you've referenced your church group in your OP...we're going to have to ignore every point you've made and dismiss you as a right-wing, Nazi, bigot.

Sorry...but you know how it is.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

God Almighty...
Flynn was a lobbyist for a Dutch firm that has ties to Turkey...Turkey is one of our allies...he was not a "foreign agent" as in foreign spy.
Perfectly legal for him to be doing what he did but he didn't tell Trump the full story on his involvement. End of story.
Flynn is gone now. Let it go.
edit on 10-3-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I can explain it to you in one shot.

Russia used to be Communist, it hasn't been that way for a long time.
I know I was there when it was coming out of communism, and it was horrible.
Many people think in funny terms "In communist Russia, lawn mows you".

Russia has been Nationalist for a long time, many people still think its leftist but its not.
Putin is Nationalist and Trump is Nationalist.
Its that simple.

Russia has a constitution just like the USA, but its different and goes back to the Cossack's.
It says you must never invade another country, you must never go to war unless someone is killing Russians.
Now in Russian this could mean some guy shooting another guy in the leg at a sporting match in Nigeria.
Or it could mean anything else.
If Russia feels its people are threatened, it will go to save them.

But the problem is when Russian forces go in to save someone, they just shoot at everyone and hope to find the someone.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Since you've referenced your church group in your OP...we're going to have to ignore every point you've made and dismiss you as a right-wing, Nazi, bigot. Sorry...but you know how it is.
LOL

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Leftards are just angry because we like the Russian type of guys better than we like their type. That regular Americans identify and like hard working Russians more than a welfare democrat. The governments media sector started it for whatever reason but hats why cinzien democrats perpetuate it. They think that just because they happen to be born in the same country as us that they can do and believe all things anti American and that we still have to treat them as equals, which they aren't in any way shape or form.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainCaveMan

But the problem is when Russian forces go in to save someone, they just shoot at everyone and hope to find the someone.

Lol
Whats a few extra casualties eh?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I only ever see you say stuff that benefits the DNC. Ever. Curious....

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

There is no "Trump and the Russia thing". The whole thing is a bogus accusation by a tiny number of vocal Alt-Left crybabies who can't come to terms with the fact that not only did they get nothing from their Kenyan Messiah, but he took a wrecking ball to the Democrat Party, losing more down-ballot seats than any POTUS in US history.

So naturally, when Bill Clinton's wife lost, it wasn't because of her sketchy record, established history of being a congenital liar, inept bungling of everything she touched, corruption, the fact she was not likable to a large segment of the public, or her life-long enabling and defense of a proven sexual predator -- it had to be "the Russians".

There is ZERO evidence "the Russians" had any effect on the outcome of the election. Not one leftist in government has offered any evidence.

It wasn't "the Russians" who colluded with the DNC to cheat Bernie Sanders out of the Democrat nomination. That's where the death spiral of Bill Clinton's wife began. Untold numbers of Bernie supporters refused to vote for her in the General.

Again, this Trump-hate is coming from a tiny number of butt-hurt little bed-wetters on the Alt-Left. They're too dumb or too deluded to know that "liberals" are a very small segment of the electorate.

Finally, I will admit that this was a particularly bad beat for the Alt-Left -- one that they will not soon recover from.

They lost the White House fair and square, the House, the Senate, and probably the worst for them, the Supreme Court for a generation. On top of that, they are likely to lose several more Senate seats in 2018.

No, "the Russians" didn't cause Bill Clinton's wife to lose the election. She was a lousy candidate and the brilliant Trump had a massive movement lifting him up.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
So, if you can handle Trump's bad casserole, what's your problem then? It couldn't possibly because there may be others who think Trump should never had the door to the White House open to him in the first place because he's a bloody sleazy crook. I have known likeable rogues in my time, but he isn't even in that category, and regardless of what he says, it's my opinion that Trump is out for himself first, all the way. Now he is a President, and already I see sycophantic caving in, and echcolalia from some media in some desperate bid to make something good from this new President.
I guess people that voted for him might feel obliged to make the same stomach churning approach at some stage when the penny drops.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
So, if you can handle Trump's bad casserole, what's your problem then? It couldn't possibly because there may be others who think Trump should never had the door to the White House open to him in the first place because he's a bloody sleazy crook. I have known likeable rogues in my time, but he isn't even in that category, and regardless of what he says, it's my opinion that Trump is out for himself first, all the way. Now he is a President, and already I see sycophantic caving in, and echcolalia from some media in some desperate bid to make something good from this new President.
I guess people that voted for him might feel obliged to make the same stomach churning approach at some stage when the penny drops.

Cool story.
But don't worry....Trump will be fine.
MAGA

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Calling Trump a "sleazy crook" when the alternative was the sleaziest crook extant -- the truly disgusting Bill Clinton's wife, is the height of lunacy.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The first time I heard anything about Trump and Russia came from Hillarys lips.

The second time I heard about Trump and Russia was Nov 9th 2016.

Both tell me that it is a total crock-o-sh!t fully fabricated to deflect from the actual political establishments close and ongoing ties to Russia.

Uranium doesn't lie.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Since you've referenced your church group in your OP...we're going to have to ignore every point you've made and dismiss you as a right-wing, Nazi, bigot.

Sorry...but you know how it is.

I have seen a lot of forms of society from being in other nations. I have hung out with intellectuals of a decent caliber. Of the groups I respected most were the dot Indian way of life and family and rural American christians. Are they perfect? No, far from it.

Humanity is far from perfect and needs some form of throttle on them because they just get all out of whack and start assuming they are singularly the judge of everything. Forgiveness is not an option and they go about destroying anything decent. The only thing bad about religion is that people surrender critical thought. Which leads to being exploited.

The intent of God in man is a fine thing. So I eagerly await the condemnation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join