It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bye Board Buddies!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Get well soon, Jake! And you might have more luck with an Orthopaedic than an Obstetrician

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Aww jj sorry to hear that, Take care and get back soon

Asala

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
get well soon cya around Jj

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Hey there my friends,

On Saturday I broke 2 bones in my right hand. As a result, I'n not going to be around for about 3 weeks. My typing speed changed from about 70 wpm to 6. I'm fairly long winded, but don't have 7 or 8 hours to put aside to respond to posts. I'll see y'all when I get this darn cast off!

JJ

Was you playing baketball get mad and punch the wall, thinking it was softer?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Get well soon Jake. And remember if all else fails USE YOUR TOES!

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Get well soon, double J. Don't try to hurry back, ATS will always be here (at least until 2012 when apocalypse comes or worse in 2013, when the domain expires
).

I wish you the best of luck and a very efficient recovery.
Keep it up, trooper

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Nah, I don't play basket ball, too uncoordinated. As for punching a wall, when someone does that, they usually break tyheir pinky metacarsel.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Dang, all those questionmarks just deleted my hard drive...?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Whew!
I was going to scream after seeing all those boxes and stars. I'm like uh oh i'm fired!

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hope your hand gets better soon bud. I bet it'll make setting up a telescope a pain in the ass, won't it?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Nah, I don't play basket ball, too uncoordinated. As for punching a wall, when someone does that, they usually break tyheir pinky metacarsel.

It was ironic, A friend last night told me his friend had got upset and hit the wall and broke his hand, he did it sat, and I also live in chicago.

I just wondred what the chances was that it was you.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
No excuses! Use that left hand for typing!

Kidding....hope you feel better soon.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
That means you'll have to lay off the....you know, for awhile.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

That means you'll have to lay off the....you know, for awhile.

Necessity is the mother of invention...not everyone was BORN ambidextrous, some learned it, hehe.....

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Jake...two pages...and not ONE WORD on how you broke your fingers!
Come on, buddy! Deny Igorance for the rest of us and tell US how to NOT break our fingers in the future!

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Hey there my friends,

On Saturday I broke 2 bones in my right hand. As a result, I'n not going to be around for about 3 weeks. My typing speed changed from about 70 wpm to 6. I'm fairly long winded, but don't have 7 or 8 hours to put aside to respond to posts. I'll see y'all when I get this darn cast off!

JJ

While I haven't had the pleasure , I wish you a quick return and my prayers for the well healing of your injuries, but if you can fumble with one hand I imagine people like myself would be understanding it if you continued and made errors , because participation is what it is about not the way you type , or how long it takes you to answer people. Good Luck with the hand though, and look me up I would like someone new to toss things around with.

[edit on 3/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Hope your hand gets better soon bud. I bet it'll make setting up a telescope a pain in the ass, won't it?

naaah, that's what friends are for and it's all remote controlled after it's facing north and calibrated

It was a concern at first, tho

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toelint
Jake...two pages...and not ONE WORD on how you broke your fingers!
Come on, buddy! Deny Igorance for the rest of us and tell US how to NOT break our fingers in the future!

It was a ping pong accident

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
seen you talking here and one or two other threads today and you seem to being very well , to if you feel up to it why dont you hang around I liked some of what I talked and read about on the threads your on.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
JJ take care and remember if you can't use your fingers, you always have your toes, maybe it's time to learn a new skill

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join