It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Party Favorability Falls To Historic Low Of 39 Percent

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

If you dig really deep into the polling data, you'll see that the vast majority of those polled are DEMOCRATS. They hate themselves. So sad.

Disapproval is hate?

Hmmm.

PS, it's an aggregation of polls not just one.

Forgive me. Too strong of a word. Change "hate" to "disgusted with".

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Gee whiz! What about the Republican Party?

HuffPolster: Republican Party Favorability Two Points Lower Than Democrats at 37%

The party that holds the presidency, House majority, Senate majority, 33 governors, and 68 out of 98 state houses? I'd imagine their numbers a a bit higher than the Dems where Favorability is concerned...

You would imagine that, but that's not what the same polls show that are used in the OP.

...which is why polls are a joke. Reality doesn't agree with their results.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I've never said that Democrat voters align with the numbskull talking heads on T.V.. The ratings of CNN and MSNBC are so low, there's no way that all Democrats are watching them.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

HuffPolster: Republican Party Favorability Two Points Lower Than Democrats at 37%

The party that holds the presidency, House majority, Senate majority, 33 governors, and 68 out of 98 state houses? I'd imagine their numbers a a bit higher than the Dems where Favorability is concerned...

You would imagine that, but that's not what the same polls show that are used in the OP.

Okay. Then by your description, this thread is based on a joke.
edit on 11-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I've never said that Democrat voters align with the numbskull talking heads on T.V.. The ratings of CNN and MSNBC are so low, there's no way that all Democrats are watching them.

The facts disagree.

March 9

Total day: FNC: 1781 | CNN: 853 | MSNBC: 1103 | HLN: 219

In terms of market share, Fox had about 45% and the other three had 55%.

Given the bias of each one, that makes perfect sense to me.

TVNewser

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

For the most part. That said, the present political composition of leadership serves to prove just how disapproving of the Democrats American voters really are.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

For the most part. That said, the present political composition of leadership serves to prove just how disapproving of the Democrats American voters really are.

Interesting point. I will grant you that the Republican party has had great success in capturing State Houses and therefore have had some success gerrymandering the House (REDMAP) and Senate switches back and forth around a 52/48 or so split ... but the fact is, most Americans who voted didn't vote for Donald Trump (Politico.)

He won the Electoral College by the smallest margins in recent history; only GWB had a smaller margin.

Etc. etc.

The Democratic Party received more overall votes in Senate and House races (USA Today.)

So, if we are speaking of what most Americans want, I think the facts disagree with you.

(Please don't go there with the voter fraud or California/New York scenarios ... the first is totally unsubstantiated and the latter ignores the facts that we are all still Americans.)
edit on 11-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Side bet they will reach 0 by 2020???

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: wizdumb1986
Side bet they will reach 0 by 2020???

I'll take it.

How will I collect in 2020 as you likely won't be here then?

LOL.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Gryphon66

Believe it or not, more people voted for Trump than the Republicans.

Yep, I can believe that.

And I can believe that the majority of those who voted didn't vote for Trump.

They didn't vote for Clinton either, she only got 48%.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
the door is open bernie

do it !

It's a real shame he sold out and supported Hillary.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Huffington post is owned by aol and aol is owned by timewarner.

The poll was conducted online not through phone calls or any other means.

The validity of the poll should be called into question and this isn't a good thing for dems considering a 39 percent rating is actually nice and more "conservative non political meaning" then it actually might be.

New york times and the washington post buy chinese bots to increase traffic lol close to or more then 50 percent of traffic so they can get more add money. Which calls into question just how many people actually agree with what they say if lets say 10 percent of the taffic is people who just bash an article and maybe another 10 percent are there to just research both sides of the topic. Leaving 30 percent or lower actual people who are as a liberal. Given the media likes to create controversial topics to increase traffic to their websites and articles their number of actual supporters might be smaller then 30 percent

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join