It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Party Favorability Falls To Historic Low Of 39 Percent

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
New poll out that has the Democrat Party falling down and shattering.

The poll has favorability way down to just 39%.

Unfavorability is real high too at 49%.

It will get worse as Democrats in power continue to slide on the ice they created.

WOW! Democratic Party Favorability Falls To Historic Low Of 39 Percent

New polling indicates that the Democratic Party’s popularity has taken a hit following the 2016 presidential election. Currently out of power in both the White House and Congress, the Democrats have inched close to their lowest favorability since 2012.

As of Mar. 9, the Huffpost Pollster found that only an average 38.9 percent of national adults were favorable towards the Democratic Party while 49.7 were unfavorable based on the last five national polls released since Mar. 1, according to The Huffington Post.

The current trend marks a downward slump for the party since the election, when former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was defeated by President Donald Trump. On Nov. 5, 2016, the Huffpost Pollster had found that an average 43.2 percent of national adults viewed the Democrats favorably while 47.3 percent viewed them unfavorably.
Americans just aren’t buying it anymore, Democrats!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
the door is open bernie

do it !

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Quick question is 36% lower than 39%.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Quick question is 36% lower than 39%.

Right you are!

The dems are actually at 36% according to this poll cited by Shaun King today.

Pence: 47%/35%
Trump: 45%/47%
GOP: 37%/48%
Media: 37%/50%
Dem Party: 36%/52%
Hillary: 35%/55%
Congress: 26%/52%

www.suffolk.edu...

edit on 10-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
As it should be. I, as a democrat, have never been so disapointed in my party. And I HATE the two party system. Oh how I long for the days where we can vote for a person without a D or R in front of their name.

And ps its all cyclical...As in 2013.... The R's fell as low as 28%

With the Republican-controlled House of Representatives engaged in a tense, government-shuttering budgetary standoff against a Democratic president and Senate, the Republican Party is now viewed favorably by 28% of Americans, down from 38% in September. This is the lowest favorable rating measured for either party since Gallup began asking this question in 1992.

Link

Point is... Whats the true point? The dems suck for a variety of reasons One of which being they stole Bernie from us. They'll bounce back like everyone does

edit on 10-3-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
When even Shaun King acknowledges the dems are on their death bed, you know things are bad!

A troubling new poll was just released showing that the Democratic Party is significantly less popular than both Donald Trump and Mike Pence. My gut tells me that Democrats will ignore this poll, or blame it on bad polling, and continue down the same course they are currently on: being funded by lobbyists and the 1%, straddling the fence or outright ignoring many of most inspirational issues of the time, and blaming Bernie Sanders for why they aren’t in power right now.

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
the door is open bernie

do it !

Do what?!?!
An oval toilet is a fitting place for a turd NOT an oval office...

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

They bought Burnie from you and he happily sold himself. This narrative that Sanders was any different from the rest of the establishment politicians became a total fairy tale when Burnie whored his entire platform and supporters out to Clinton in exchange for a summer home and sports car. Sorry, but you're chasing a neon rainbow.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Trump's approval rating is sitting at 41% right now so what's your point? Doesn't look like he's doing much better than the Democrats in that regard, but I'm guessing Trump's approval rating doesn't accurately represent his performance as president but this poll does accurately represent Democrats?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

With all the shenanigans they were caught orchestrating and and still being outed for anywhere in the 30% range just proves there are still brain dead people who will support anyone.

Pelosi and Maxine Walters are two creations that would make a normal person turn and walk away, IMO.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: bknapple32

They bought Burnie from you and he happily sold himself. This narrative that Sanders was any different from the rest of the establishment politicians became a total fairy tale when Burnie whored his entire platform and supporters out to Clinton in exchange for a summer home and sports car. Sorry, but you're chasing a neon rainbow.

Let me be clear. By "stole Bernie away from us"... I was including his soul.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Who are the Democrats, who represents them and what is their platform to unite ALL Americans? Because inciting hatred and violence ain't workin'

39% is a bit rich imo, more like 2-3% of actual living non-sockpuppet folk.

Having Hillary, Podesta, Pelosi, Waters and Obama as the face and personality of the DNC is a total turn-off, as is being constantly racist like they are.
edit on 10-3-2017 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Looks like everyone is in a race to the bottom.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

This narrative that Sanders was any different from the rest of the establishment politicians became a total fairy tale when Burnie whored his entire platform and supporters out to Clinton in exchange for a summer home and sports car

Clinton bought him a summer home and a sports car?

Is there a source for that or were you just being metaphoric?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Without white working class union voters the democratatic party is left with the undesirables if I were to list the groups who comprise the Democratic Party now I'd likely be banned, so I will not. But the fact is it's become a party of the outcasts of our society. The neat thing is this means it's perpetual regression from here on out for the dems, until a major sea change occurs, as affiliation with maligned outsider groups is not sought by persons voters.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

www.breitbart.com...
Blank Book Titled ‘Reasons to Vote for Democrats’ Tops Amazon Bestseller List

One of the top selling new books on Amazon.com is entitled, Reasons to Vote for Democrats: A Comprehensive Guide.

It purports to list all the many reasons why Americans should vote for Democrats. The book is a fast read, though, as buyers will quickly discover that after its table of contents, the book is filled with blank pages.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Trump's approval rating is sitting at 41% right now so what's your point? Doesn't look like he's doing much better than the Democrats in that regard, but I'm guessing Trump's approval rating doesn't accurately represent his performance as president but this poll does accurately represent Democrats?

Yeah but 41% is due to the media shouting "Trump is a Nazi!" 24/7 on 90% of the news media where as the Democratic party never gets talked about. I'm pretty sure if the media was impartial and actually reported on corruption the Democratic party would poll at 12%.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Dems rating will continue to decline as long as they think Pelosi and Schumer should be the face of their party. They had a chance to bring Democrats into the 21st century with the guy that challenged Pelosi for Speakership, but it would appear Pelosi and Schumer would rather watch their party crash and burn. "Absolute power corrupts absolutely" once said someone much smarter than I. I also think dropping the borderline communist platform could help them, as well as dropping the riot inciting and vehemence toward the 1st Amendment.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is no surprise considering all that has been going on.

They clearly have falling and are no longer a dominate party. The real question is, what replaces that party? What will replace or rise from those ashes?

I'm glad the Repubs have everything under their control as the demos aren't in a position to so so. Its going to be an uphill battle for those few remaining seats.

Good post as always, S+F

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Perceiving Democrats as evil is just the easier of the two parties. Anyone that wants ultimate power is evil, it's how you choose to deny it.

While Democrats are more diverse, the game of stereotyping them has been successful. It's a game, nothing more than smoke.

For Republican's, it's not their face values that are hated, it's how it's made them socially regressive while the rest of the world is moving forward. The majority of American's have conservative beliefs, this is a Western Country, this is a fact. However, the disconnect from Conservative to Republican is the unnoticed flaw in their ideas to the mainstream platform; the idiots at the top act super radical pandering to the small percentage of radical idiots at the bottom. Often in radical non-conservative ways.

Building an enormous wall is not conservative.
Creating travel bans is not conservative.
Making a mockery and shaking up politics in general is not conservative.
Constantly blasting twitter is not conservative.

Visual:

There will be a movement to disconnect these people within the Republican party from either themselves, or true republicans, it's just who can be more absurd or offended first. Another pointless game.

At least the Alt-Right keeps us entertained with games. (Waits for contradicting emoji in reply, my personal fav)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join