It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gas attack in Hamburg on Train (Just breaking)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Thank you

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Gas attack?

Don't you mean kids sprayed some pepper spray?
The same thing happened at 2 of our highschool dances.
It was hilarious, a mild irritant.

Dont panic yet peeps.

Jesus, I'd spray it on my tAco's

I would love to see how many that have never been in the military would take to military grade tear gas.CS CN mix
I went through the gas chamber a couple times while in the navy.

First time was no fun but the second time was easy once i learned the tricks that the anti war protesters out side the base (1970s)i was at leaked a few of there tricks.

i understand the military now uses CS CN and pepper spray mix that is nasty.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Germany is getting it hard just now, I hope this period of turmoil finishes soon.

not far past 8am here in the UK, just catching up with the headlines from last night and there's still no evidence this was carried out by migrants, islamic or otherwise. Throwing out accusations and pointing fingers doesn't do any good. Of course Britain First and every other Right Leaning group already know this was carried out by faithful of Islam, all the proof they need os the fact that an incident occurred, it seems ATS is heading that same way these days.

It may well turn out to have been carried out by youths from an islamic background but until we know for sure, lets all cool our jets...

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Lets see..

- We had a murderer running wild (killing a 9yo boy and his 28yo friend), he was caught. He killed because of boredom and that he was not accepted by the Bundeswehr.

- We had a maniac (went to psychatric ward in a hospital now) injuring several and killed one person in Duesseldorf.

- In Essen a shopping centre is closed due to a terror warning. /breaking news

- A yacht burned in Wellingdorf due to technical problems.

- Tusk is re-elected, Poland goes cray-cray

What else? Maybe a lot, but this is just normal stuff going on in our news.
Germany is NOT in turmoil, whoever of you guys is phantazising about this is cray-cray, too.

And the Neo-Neonazis of the AfD are still a bunch of bluntheads, thick as wood and have the exact same impact on local politics like a piece of wood - none.

Edit: OH, and what about Spicers FLAG-GATE?"!?!?! ThAT is some news! /sarc
edit on 11 3 2017 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I personally think that Spicers "upside-down flag" is a clear sign that Steve Bannon took everyone hostage in the White House - my proof: no new earth-shaking tweets from your PEETUS.

HA! Take that, you shallow fools! I can out-shallow you EASILY!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Thread will die once Muslims are found to not be the cause. Can't spread propaganda when the attackers don't fit their narrative.

Thread will explode with anti Muslim rhetoric if they are found to be Muslim.
edit on 11-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
What else? Maybe a lot, but this is just normal stuff going on in our news.
Germany is NOT in turmoil, whoever of you guys is phantazising about this is cray-cray, too.

And the Neo-Neonazis of the AfD are still a bunch of bluntheads, thick as wood and have the exact same impact on local politics like a piece of wood - none.

Edit: OH, and what about Spicers FLAG-GATE?"!?!?! ThAT is some news /sarc

I've lived in the UK my entire life and this is the first time I've heard of so many things happening in Germany.

In no particular order there's been the Dusseldorf axe attack, Berlin Christmas Market attack, the Wuerzburg knife/axe attack, the Munich shootings, on the same day last year there was a machete attack as well as a suicide bomber, don't forget the tear gas attack on the train yesterday, and on top of that, there's this in the past hour.... but you tell me this is normal, every day life in Germany? Are you employed by the German Tourist Board?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Still wrapping my head around the notion of "tear gas" now being a "toxic substance"...

What was the story attached?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Same Sh!t different day.

edit on 11-3-2017 by Neith because: indifference

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Germany is under siege by MUSLIM terrorists and the MSN are barely touching it.
Three axe weilding maniacs, a closed Shopping centre due to terrorism alert in Duesseldorf and now this. And yet apparently german newspapers are still not sure this is terrorism or muslims.

To someone with eyes, who lives in the real world this is all clear yet we get idiots here on ATS saying "you don't know it's muslims", "it's probably just some begrudged german who had a row with his wife", "it's just some youngsters", "mental illness".

I personally had frigging enough. It's muslims, fighting for Islam and in order to cause terror. The fault is Merkel's and her open doors for all policy. But in the end, this is a holy war and islam is trying to take over the western world one way or another..

Calling a spade a spade.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

"3 axe wielding maniacs".

By no means is this ok nor acceptable but to put things in perspective: 50 people get shot in one American city (Chicago) over a single weekend...

More than 50 people shot in Chicago over long holiday weekend.

In the US, 3 guys with axes would be welcomed as a new era of peace...

"Tear Gas Attack" = translation, a couple of jerks sprayed mace/pepper spray on the train then ran.

From February:

Officials say Hamburg airport scare was likely pepper spray.

edit on 11-3-2017 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Gas attack?

Don't you mean kids sprayed some pepper spray?
The same thing happened at 2 of our highschool dances.
It was hilarious, a mild irritant.

Dont panic yet peeps.

Jesus, I'd spray it on my tAco's

Report said 'tear gas' so I wrote 'tear gas'

And who were these youngsters? Recent Immigrants? German born immigrants? German white? I've seen no other news on this attack in other media outlets!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Why have you and others turned this thread into a Trump & USA thread?

It's got nothing to do with Trump or the USA!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Still wrapping my head around the notion of "tear gas" now being a "toxic substance"...

tear gas is considered by many to be toxic.

Toxicity
Although described as a non-lethal weapon for crowd control, studies have raised doubts about this classification. As well as causing severe pulmonary damage, CS can also significantly damage the heart and liver.[14] On 28 September 2000, Prof. Dr. Uwe Heinrich released a study commissioned by John C. Danforth, of the United States Office of Special Counsel, to investigate the use of CS by the FBI at the Branch Davidians' Mount Carmel compound. He concluded that the lethality of CS used would have been determined mainly by two factors: whether gas masks were used and whether the occupants were trapped in a room. He suggests that if no gas masks were used and the occupants were trapped, then, "there is a distinct possibility that this kind of CS exposure can significantly contribute to or even cause lethal effects."[2] At least one study has associated CS exposure with miscarriages.[14] This is consistent with its reported clastogenic effect (abnormal chromosome change) on mammalian cells. In Israel, CS gas was reported to be the cause of death of Jawaher Abu Rahmah on 31 December 2010,[15] although the Israel Defense Forces have questioned the veracity of the report.[citation needed] Other reports suggest the cause of death was in fact the impact of a high-velocity CS gas canister to the chest.[16] In Egypt, CS gas was reported to be the cause of death of several protesters in Mohamed Mahmoud Street near Tahrir square during the November 2011 protests. The solvent in which CS is dissolved, methyl isobutyl ketone (MIBK), is classified as harmful by inhalation; irritating to the eyes and respiratory system; and repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.[17]
CS gas

there are other agents that are called tear gas, but true CS can and will cause death and long term health effects.
CS has been classified as a chemical weapon and it's use in war has been banned.

This is close to being accurate. The Chemical Weapons Convention bans the development, production, acquisition, stockpiling, retention, transfer or use of chemical weapons. And tear gas qualifies under the convention as a chemical weapon.

Specifically, Article I (5) of the convention says, "Each State Party undertakes not to use riot control agents as a method of warfare," while Article II (7) defines "riot control agent" as: "Any chemical not listed in a Schedule, which can produce rapidly in humans sensory irritation or disabling physical effects which disappear within a short time following termination of exposure."
Tear gas was banned for warfare in 1993 but police still use it, viral meme says

edit on 11-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Don't jump to conclusions, I've been gassed 3 times in my youth whilst travelling on trains up and down the country watching football. It's the weekend, lots of fans travelling, and football firms in euro still act up.
edit on k201700000033169America/ChicagoSat, 11 Mar 2017 09:11:03 -06002017 by kountzero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

To be fair, the dangerous and irresponsible policies are the ones which lead to the War on Terror, and were enacted during that war.

Nothing they could have done afterward, would have allowed any western government to avoid the consequences of their ill behaviour in supporting the war.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yes nobody is talking about whose policies killed 1300 000 Iraqis and Syrians and displaced millions of others although this current wave of Merkel-untermensch is a Soros/Obama fifth column.What is it now one rape every 8 seconds in Europe the average European family has under 2 children the average Turkish family 8,mathematics will take care of it Europe is finished and I don't feel sorry for them they committed continental suicide.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join