It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gas attack in Hamburg on Train (Just breaking)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Time for some relaxing of gun control in Germany.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

When the government oppresses the right of the citizens to defend themselves, then the government has taken upon itself the responsibility of defending the citizenry, and we see the outcome here. The citizenry can be easily betrayed.

Most people think only of the government coming to round them up or instituting an oppressive police state, but this is another aspect - a government abdicating its responsibility to protect in favor of importing cheap labor.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

I understand the point you are making, but think it is faulty on two fronts. First, blaming the victim is rarely the proper tact. Secondly, the historical reasons for Middle Eastern hatred toward America has more to do with the perceived de-humanizing of Palestinians than Muslims as a whole. Of course the West in general, and the US in particular, has pulled some other nonsense in the area that would allow a political party or a particular nation to feel aggrieved. But an entire global religion? One has to ask, however, why other nations who have felt similarly wronged have not felt the need to blow up innocent people? Also, there are many muslim nations the US has a good relationship with, yet much of their populace want to blow us up?

One thing I do find sadly hypocritical about the opposing viewpoint is that I would assume that most of the people in America who advocate destroying the entire religion, if they were members of that religion, would be waging jihad. To me, it's the same mindset.

The fact that the US continues to hold Saudi Arabia close despite the fact that their brand of religious ideology is behind a large portion of "radical" Islam shows that the real reasons for our wars and crimes in the Middle East aren't for the benefit of the American people but for the benefit a few, well-heeled, globalists.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Gas attack?

Don't you mean kids sprayed some pepper spray?
The same thing happened at 2 of our highschool dances.
It was hilarious, a mild irritant.

Dont panic yet peeps.

Jesus, I'd spray it on my tAco's

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

I understand the point you are making, but think it is faulty on two fronts. First, blaming the victim is rarely the proper tact. Secondly, the historical reasons for Middle Eastern hatred toward America has more to do with the perceived de-humanizing of Palestinians than Muslims as a whole. Of course the West in general, and the US in particular, has pulled some other nonsense in the area that would allow a political party or a particular nation to feel aggrieved. But an entire global religion? One has to ask, however, why other nations who have felt similarly wronged have not felt the need to blow up innocent people? Also, there are many muslim nations the US has a good relationship with, yet much of their populace want to blow us up?

One thing I do find sadly hypocritical about the opposing viewpoint is that I would assume that most of the people in America who advocate destroying the entire religion, if they were members of that religion, would be waging jihad. To me, it's the same mindset.

The fact that the US continues to hold Saudi Arabia close despite the fact that their brand of religious ideology is behind a large portion of "radical" Islam shows that the real reasons for our wars and crimes in the Middle East aren't for the benefit of the American people but for the benefit a few, well-heeled, globalists.

Secondly, the historical reasons for Middle Eastern hatred toward America has more to do with the perceived de-humanizing of Palestinians than Muslims as a whole.

Well weighted reply thank you but I remember talking to an american that worked in Embassy in Iraq before the sanctions. He told me he was surprized how well americans were respected by Muslums so think that hatred you mention is manufactured by the news service that keep on saying muslums hate US because of their freedoms. The funny thing is, a great many Muslums have more freedoms than americans, so its a laughable oxymoron. Libya for example had free education, free health, free electricity, full unemployment benefits etc, before Gadaffi was murdered.

He also told me that Reagan government supplied Hussein with WMD to use against Iran but it was all destroyed when demanded by UN. As confirmed by UN inspector Scott Ritter. So even though there is good enough reason for muslums to hate americans they realize that americans are fooled by the same forces that fool them within their own government.

Muslums like most people just want to have a peaceful and happy life.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

muslum race

there is no such thing. and terror attacks in europe have been going on a lot longer than trump has been in office.
edit on 10-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I am not blaming trump for terrorism.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

no?
your words,

Trump is playing the game in dehuminizing Muslums which is the reason behind these terrorist act

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Saudia Arabia to grow even stronger in the middle east! Perhaps Saudia Arabia Wahhabism is a Zionist product of political control.

Seeing (Zionism) Israeli lobbying and the way America acts, no matter whether Dems or Rep, its time Zionism was called out for what it is - Genocide against us Goyim

It was....

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3379, adopted on November 10, 1975 by a vote of 72 to 35 (with 32 abstentions), "determine[d] that Zionism is a form of racism and racial discrimination but was revoked in 1991 here

Like South Africa apertheid it will remain as a thorn in the side of freedom until the worlds people unite to stamp out all forms of hatred.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Trump is playing the game in dehuminizing Muslums which is the reason behind these terrorist acts.

What were you attempting to do?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Like South Africa apertheid it will remain as a thorn in the side of freedom until the worlds people unite to stamp out all forms of hatred.

Hows South Africa doing now? Seems Zuma is planning to take the white farmers land away from them without compensation. There's been around 4000 farmers murdered so far.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

So, it's because.... Trump. So what was causing all this before Trump?

Bush, you big silly.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Trump is playing the game in dehuminizing Muslums which is the reason behind these terrorist act

No I did not mean that. I should have put a full stop in the sentence.

"Trump is playing the game." (perhaps unwittingly)

This sentence should have stood by itself.....

"Dehuminizing Muslums is the reason behind these terrorist acts".

I still give Trump benefit of the doubt. If I was american he would have been my choice.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

ok i'll take that explanation, but you do see how i and it looks like about a half the replies in the thread saw it as you blaming trump for these last attacks.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Hows South Africa doing now? Seems Zuma is planning to take the white farmers land away from them without compensation. There's been around 4000 farmers murdered so far.

You cannot dictate rule by pigment in the skin, apartheid had to be dismanted. Resulting deaths are a shame to Nelson Mandela memory.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

ok i'll take that explanation, but you do see how i and it looks like about a half the replies in the thread saw it as you blaming trump for these last attacks.

I was truly confused at the many replies. My apoligies to all.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

I was truly confused at the many replies. My apoligies to all.

Ummm...see...that's what I like to see...an individual that has the strength of conscience and character to admit and own a foible...

Until this thread...I always found you to be a well rounded and reasoned...intelligent individual...
Then it was like WTF...

I'm very glad to see my initial reaction was wrong...I can also admit to that...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

The fact that the US continues to hold Saudi Arabia close despite the fact that their brand of religious ideology is behind a large portion of "radical" Islam shows that the real reasons for our wars and crimes in the Middle East aren't for the benefit of the American people but for the benefit a few, well-heeled, globalists

touche!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Jesus, I'd spray it on my tAco's

Ah..I see thats how you got your name, Man-hemorrhoid

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

So, it's because.... Trump. So what was causing all this before Trump?

Bush, you big silly.

That made me actually LOL.

Notice the question was not answered by the one who blamed it on Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join