It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gas attack in Hamburg on Train (Just breaking)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It seems there's just been an attck earkier in Hamburg on a train. Early reports suggest 'tear gas' has been used and Several people, including two children aged three and six, were hurt and treated by first responders.

The children suffered respiratory and eye problems - although their injuries are not thought to be serious.

www.hannity.com...

Several people were injured in a reported gas attack on a packed commuter train in Hamburg, Germany. The reportedly took place on Friday evening. Early reports suggest that tear gas was used in the attack. The U.K Express reports that two "youths" fled the scene after spraying the toxic substance on the train which was carrying around 50 people.

No news yet of the ethnicity of the 'youths' involved but sure more to come... if they are caught. Any witnesses will probably give the Police the info.

So this is the 3rd attack in a couple of days in Germany. What's next? What if this spray was something else or what if next time it will be something else? Something more deadly?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

"So this is the 3rd attack in a couple of days in Germany. What's next? What if this spray was something else or what if next time it will be something else? Something more deadly? "

Then it means their government failed them.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Take notes, this is what happens when you let chaos run free. I hope nobody dies from their injuries.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
More muslim refugees like in the axe attack yesterday?

Merkel should get a taste of her own medicine.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Germany is really getting hit hard. I cant believe Im saying it.. but... maybe trump was right
edit on 10-3-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

She has been offering them money to leave... not enough takers.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Survey says.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Stepping it up to chemicals now? Good god, please save humanity.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

"So this is the 3rd attack in a couple of days in Germany. What's next? What if this spray was something else or what if next time it will be something else? Something more deadly? "

At the end of the day though it isn't the governments job to protect you. Sure, they kind of imply that, and it would be nice. Ultimately when the government fails to protect you(and they will) then it's down to the individual citizenship.

The people need to band together and sort this crap out.

edit on 10-3-2017 by MisterSpock because: Quoted wrong individual

edit on 10-3-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Germany is really getting hit hard. I cant believe Im saying it.. but... maybe trump was right

Trump is playing the game in dehuminizing Muslums which is the reason behind these terrorist acts. By dehumanizing the entire muslum race/religion it allows Saudia Arabia and Qatar to continue funding rebels including ISIS, to illegally plunder Iraq, Libya and Syria without public protest.

The only question which confused me is why does Israel allow an already strong muslum country like Saudia Arabia to grow even stronger in the middle east! Perhaps Saudia Arabia Wahhabism is a Zionist product of political control.
edit on 10-3-2017 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Sick bastards!

Hope they get apprehended before they hurt anyone else.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Survey says.

Classic.

VF

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Ummm...I'm sorry but these barbarians dehumanized themselves...
The entirety of Islam is a backwards...degenerate...culture that is best left on the ash heap of history...
Those that excuse this type of behavoir...merely enable it...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This is interesting as in the last 24 hours we've had a German poster on here spazzing out and telling everyone everything's going dandy in Germany, extremists are nowhere to be seen and the nazis are the real problem.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Trump is playing the game in dehuminizing Muslums which is the reason behind these terrorist acts. By dehumanizing the entire muslum race/religion it allows Saudia Arabia and Qatar to continue funding rebels including ISIS, to illegally plunder Iraq, Libya and Syria without public protest.

The only question which confused me is why does Israel allow an already strong muslum country like Saudia Arabia to grow even stronger in the middle east! Perhaps Saudia Arabia Wahhabism is a Zionist product of political control.

So, it's because.... Trump. So what was causing all this before Trump?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Saudia Arabia to grow even stronger in the middle east! Perhaps Saudia Arabia Wahhabism is a Zionist product of political control.

Seeing (Zionism) Israeli lobbying and the way America acts, no matter whether Dems or Rep, its time Zionism was called out for what it is - Genocide against us Goyim

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Whenever I see these type of attacks it makes me think it's a test run for a more powerful chemical agent. Most likely some stupid, testosterone pumped idiot teenagers.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

More muslim refugees like in the axe attack yesterday?

I'll reserve judgment until more is known but it wouldn't surprise me

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Trump is playing the game in dehuminizing Muslums which is the reason behind these terrorist acts.

It's always interesting when someone pops in and blames it on Trump, while showing they have no understanding of the topic at hand.

Islam and Muslims have been killing one another and infidels for centuries. Long, long before the USA even existed.

Thinking your normal, non extremist believing Muslim just wakes up one morning and says, "you know, I hate Trump, so I'm going to go out and slash some German with a machete today" is frankly, delusional.
edit on 10-3-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: Black_Fox

At the end of the day though it isn't the governments job to protect you. Sure, they kind of imply that, and it would be nice. Ultimately when the government fails to protect you(and they will) then it's down to the individual citizenship.

The people need to band together and sort this crap out.

It may not be the Govs job to protect you but it definitely isnt there job to put you directly in harms way via stupid and irresponsible policies.

At the risk of sounding callous maybe its good that this is happening early in their experiment before the invaders become too entrenched

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join