It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Object Falls Out of Sky: Reported To Be An Unmanned Aircraft

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
...How am I to know the difference, I'm not an aviation expert...

If this is your home town, then get out and interview people about it. You have a unique opportunity in this case, Why rely upon someone else reporting on it and risk misinformation?

That is how you are supposed to know, really know. Get the story from the primary source!

SMH

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Actually come to think of it I remember a girlfriend of mine telling me a few weeks ago that she saw a truck hauling what looked like a UFO to assumably the base. So if that bird was already here weeks ago then it is very possible this is what fell out of the sky regardless of how unbelievable it may seem. I'm telling you something happened, the article comes from a legitimate local news outlet albeit a ragtag band of local wannabe journalist's but they do report on local happenings. They ride around with scanners listening for police calls.

edit on 10-3-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Well if you must know I'm on bed rest recovering from surgery until next week plus I don't really care that much to put that much effort into it. The only reason I'm posting at all is because I'm bored and have cabin fever.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Well if you must know I'm on bed rest recovering from surgery until next week. It's been a long 2 months.

Sorry to hear that. Too bad you couldn't begin cold calling locals from the telephone book while you are getting that bed rest.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Just talked to one of my oldest and best friends who works on base working on helo's and I asked him if he heard anything about it. He said a little, rumors are flying. I say again something happened and they are keeping it real hush hush. Ok he just added maintenance failure is the supposed cause and yes it did happen for sure. Ok I'm editing as I get information so supposedly not the whole drone fell but rather a piece of equipment that was attached and being tested.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Just talked to one of my oldest and best friends who works on base working on helo's and I asked him if he heard anything about it. He said a little, rumors are flying. I say again something happened and they are keeping it real hush hush. Ok he just added maintenance failure is the supposed cause and yes it did happen for sure. Ok I'm editing as I get information so supposedly not the whole drone fell but rather a piece of equipment that was attached and being tested.

Great work. Keep us informed of your findings.
Thanks

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

No, the first X-47B LEFT Pax River January 27th. The second was scheduled to leave anywhere between 1 to two months after it. The report that they had already sent them back to Palmdale was wrong. The Navy is returning them to Northrop to use for technology development. They apparently changed their minds on more testing.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Looks like the shape of those black triangle sightings, except this one is blue.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

That's just the tarp used to protect it during the move. It's actually grey.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Now THAT is easy to believe. They tend to drop some interesting things off aircraft, both manned and unmanned.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

That sounds a little more believable. Something the size of the X-47, which is 2x as big as a Cessna and 4x heavier loaded, wouldn't just fall out of the sky, bounce a couple times and come to rest. Rather it would take out a couple houses or a building, erupt into a fireball and leave a huge black scorched scar on the ground. Heck, the landing gear alone on it probably weighs more than a Cessna.

edit on 3/11/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Looked a little too flat to be the x-47b we all know.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bra1nwash

That was the first X-47B moving back to Palmdale in January. They shipped it back January 27th for Northrop to play with. The second aircraft left last night.
edit on 3/11/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
I lived in that area for a while.

I saw things in the sky that nobody talked about.

The majority of the people that live in that town work for the base.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

That's the primary naval testing range for the East Coast. Just about everything the Navy has developed or tested has been through there at one point or another.

In the case of the X-47 though, it was a demonstration program, and was fairly open. There were quite a few people watching for them flying, and the budget was fairly well tracked. The first aircraft was also seen leaving by truck in January. The second was seen leaving the other night.

edit on 3/14/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/14/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join