It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Asking for the Resignation of All Obama Holdovers in the DoJ

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Yet another example of the blatant media bias.

HAHAHA. Trump asks for them to leave no replacement out of the blue after asking them to stay on is the same as Obama planning on replacing them over time?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Yet another example of the blatant media bias.

Deny Ignorance..perfectly said,best post in this entire thread...mortals are becoming like ants and worker bees no free will ,just programmed to a point of absolute no return and it's sad.
edit on 11-3-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

On your link, I love this. Sarcastically, love this.

By asking for the immediate resignation of every remaining U.S. Attorney before their replacements have been confirmed or even nominated, the President is interrupting ongoing cases and investigations and hindering the administration of justice.

Of course it is. Just another way of putting a stick in the works in order to remain in position. If the president wishes them to resign, they resign. What has changed so recently that now when a President asks of something, his people can choose not to? Sounds like some of these people are being very sensitive in their ways and do not wish to follow the very system they voted for, for Years! Weird how it changes now.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Someone wanted to get in the media spotlight....

(CNN)Preet Bharara, the US attorney for the Southern District of New York, tweeted Saturday that he was fired after refusing to resign as requested by President Donald Trump's administration.

"I did not resign. Moments ago I was fired," Bharara wrote on his verified Twitter account Saturday afternoon. "Being the US Attorney in SDNY will forever be the greatest honor of my professional life."
Follow

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

When all of Obama's lackeys have been laid off, you will notice certain members from websites such as this one "disappearing" all of a sudden. Once paid propagandist money "dries up" .

edit on 11-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I have to say, it's kind of sad to see so called "liberals" having a total meltdown defending a political mafia, cheering for the deep state and pushing for a war with Russia based on a conspiracy started by Neo-cons.

What the # happened?

edit on 12-3-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It's Time to Clean Out the Horse Stable.
Away with all of the Crap.a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

" The Underminers - Gang Of 46 " .......Coming to a Court Room Near You..........

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

oh brother... some mysterious NGO lobbyist group steps up immediately to question whether this is from foreign involvement. Do these people know how insane they look?

I think they count on an uneducated voting public.
Just read that Janet Reno, under Clinton let go
of 90+ AG's in the same day.

NGO' are great hiding cover for Super PAC's, and we all
learned how they can be steered to one candidate, in
the Dem's case it was Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton questioning foreign governments
involvement after her own pay to play library?

Acting!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join