It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Asking for the Resignation of All Obama Holdovers in the DoJ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

It's a fairly standard move to ask those who serve at the pleasure of the president (i.e. appointees) top to resign.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Just get rid of the obstructionists that are going agaist Trump just because he's a Republican. Firing those morons is a fantastic idea.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Isn't it funny how this comes shortly after Sessions is forced to recuse himself from the Russian investigation? Nothing to see here.

Do not question the motives of the god emperor!

What do you call it when Clinton did it?
Bringing in more pieces of ass for himself?

I know the correct answer to the Left they call it "Hope and Change". But when we do it All hail God Emperor Trump.

You'll only hear it from the ones that are still bitter and angry over losing...

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Filling the swamp 1 right weiner at a time, keep up the good work trumptards, this is going to get funnier real fast.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Filling the swamp 1 right weiner at a time, keep up the good work trumptards, this is going to get funnier real fast.

No, sorry, Weiner was the one Huma Abedin married for some reason known only to her political calculations, and unfortunately, his weiner took them all down one explicit texting photo at a time.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Isn't it funny how this comes shortly after Sessions is forced to recuse himself from the Russian investigation? Nothing to see here.
Are you suggesting this is not something common? Did Obama not do the same?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

No, sorry, Weiner was the one Huma Abedin married for some reason known only to her political calculations, and unfortunately, his weiner took them all down one explicit texting photo at a time.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

I disagree.

Hit them with the ####ing door.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Isn't it funny how the Dems saw no reason for Lynch to recuse herself from the Clinton investigation after meeting with Bill on a plane? Nothing to see there either.

The fact is this is standard procedure. Appointed positions serve at the pleasure of the President. They aren't Civil Service positions with job protection. It's not a particularly big deal.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Draining of the Swamp has commenced.

Enough with draining the swamp talk. He filled his cabinet with a swamp the size of the entire state of Florida.

To you, if someone isn't a radical leftist, they are a swamp dweller.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Draining of the Swamp has commenced.

Just saw the Chicago news that the attorney general here has been asked to resign. Who will take his place? Maybe we don't need attorney general's.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think we need to look at attorney colonels. They may not be as uppity as the generals.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Question: Was Trump smart enough to have replacements ready to go in order to keep the department functioning or is he complaining that Congress isnt voting in his nominations that he has not sent to them yet?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

I think we need to look at attorney colonels. They may not be as uppity as the generals.

That's "attorneys colonel" and "attorneys general" No comma needed. it's plural. And it's a Major Misunderstanding, which is actually below a colonel. And answer me this: Why do majors get a gold thingie on their collars and colonels get a silver thingie? Seems like a demotion. Isn't gold better than silver? And why is a "captain" at the third level in the Army, but the sixth level in the Navy? And another thing. If a lieutenant is the first or second level and a major is the fourth level, then why is a Major General lower than a Lieutenant General? None of this makes a bit of sense.
edit on 3/10/2017 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

Crap. I've just been told by my wife, whose Dad was a colonel in the Army. The major thing is is made of brass, not gold. My bad.
edit on 3/10/2017 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Trump wants to put in more corrupt, extreme right-wingers to fill the swamp. I hope our nation survives.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Trump wants to put in more corrupt, extreme right-wingers to fill the swamp. I hope our nation survives.

Yeah, it's tough. 235,000 new jobs, unemployment at 4.7%, stock market has surged, hourly earnings have increased 2.8% on an annualized basis, construction has seen the biggest increase in a decade, debt has decreased by $60 billion, there are a record number of Americans employed, manufacturing jobs have increased, investment by companies in America has increased, business has a sense of optimism. yep, Trump is taking us downhill fast.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Do not question the motives of the god emperor!

What do you call it when Clinton did it?
Bringing in more pieces of ass for himself?

I would call it on any administration as creating a echo chamber. what else you got?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I hope our nation survives.

In its current form?

Sometimes the clensing fire allows for new pure growth. the US as it is today, for better or worse, allowed all of this to happen. I think its time people become a bit more aware of the impact of action (and inaction)...a bloody nose has a way of motivating some, defeating others.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
YES

Exactly the first step in 'draining the swamp'

add every agency after the DOJ, to resign enmass...

maybe before the Debt extension time-limit expires will work... replace the saboteurs and have the "MB" banned as a terror org. intent on overthrowing the civil laws of the USA & replacing with Sharia Laws ~ which is the avowed long range plan~ that's why Egypt threw them out
edit on th31148919898610232017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join