It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is the best president and surpasses Barack Huissen Obama

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

So far you're a hundred percent accurate in your assessment.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

95% of statistics are made up on the spot.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Thank you, I just hope Trump will just shake all the lefties and make them realize that he is the best thing that could possibly happen to America.

WE ARE AMERICA

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Thank you, I just hope Trump will just shake all the lefties and make them realize that he is the best thing that could possibly happen to America.

WE ARE AMERICA

Shake 'em to the left, shake 'em to the right. I'm pretty sure that's a dance.

The Trump Dance.

Dance monkey, dance.

edit on 10/3/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

WE ARE AMERICA

The Trump Dance.

quit making fun of don, he never pokies
edit on 10-3-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

WE ARE AMERICA

The Trump Dance.

quit making fun of don, he never pokies

Lies! He's getting ready to pokie right here.....

edit on 10/3/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Trump is beyond competent given the fact he's taking on the Alt-Left, their propaganda wing the MSM, and the Deep State all at once and WINNING.

When you compare Trump to the massive embarrassing failure of Barry Obama he's already the Greatest POTUS in History.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Trump is beyond competent given the fact he's taking on the Alt-Left, their propaganda wing the MSM, and the Deep State all at once and WINNING.

Winning like Charlie Sheen.

What a guy!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Before proclaiming if a person is or is not a good president, perhaps looking at the entire term, from the first day in office, the state of the country, all of the accomplishments, the good and bad, should be an indicator to such.

It is too early in the new presidency to determine if this is going to be a good or a bad president. The economy is good, if all of the economic indicators are correct. Social issues are bad right now, with the country divided. Many of the other countries are either flexing their muscles or making long term plans.

Only time will tell if it is one or the other. But right now, lets sit back and watch, and revisit this in say 2 years, and see where the country is then, if it is going in the right way or if it took a spin for the worse.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
Before proclaiming if a person is or is not a good president, perhaps looking at the entire term, from the first day in office, the state of the country, all of the accomplishments, the good and bad, should be an indicator to such.

It is too early in the new presidency to determine if this is going to be a good or a bad president. The economy is good, if all of the economic indicators are correct. Social issues are bad right now, with the country divided. Many of the other countries are either flexing their muscles or making long term plans.

Only time will tell if it is one or the other. But right now, lets sit back and watch, and revisit this in say 2 years, and see where the country is then, if it is going in the right way or if it took a spin for the worse.

Don is gonna rock this country like no other, he already has. Hes the smartest human being on the planet. We are so lucky to have him.

Dont worry, in 2 years you will not be so triggered.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Good thing the Germans did that back in the 1930's.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Do I believe he is going to affect the country, yes I do. Will it be like no other, no there have been others like him that have made an impact on this country, affecting its direction and moving the US in one direction or another.

Is he the smartest human on the planet? I don't believe that for one moment.

We are lucky to have him? No, we are not.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

I know that for a fact because I don't have my head up my A$$ like some others do.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

It is not the president that we have to worry about, rather the congress. As long as there are those in congress who will give the president anything he wants, without so much as open debate that is more like Germany in 1930. I think that there is a big difference and the checks are already present.

Politics is never simple, it is a circus, we paid for it, might as well enjoy the show. The question is at what point will the voting population ties of this and do something so unexpected, that it makes those in the federal government afraid and start leaving the partisan politics behind.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I know that for a fact because I don't have my head up my A$$ like some others do.

I'd imagine removing ones head from ones sphincter would make a "drumpf" sound.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig

The question is at what point will the voting population ties of this and do something so unexpected, that it makes those in the federal government afraid and start leaving the partisan politics behind.

That brings me back to the point I made earlier about what I foresee as inevitable civil war.

I believe the split between the two "sides" both in the government and within the population is too great and too divided that, short of a miracle, won't end well.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

When you compare Trump to the massive embarrassing failure of Barry Obama he's already the Greatest POTUS in History.

You're being way too unfair regarding the Obama administration's legacy.
He put that guy who made the video that caused the Benghazi attack behind bars.

Trump hasn't arrested ANY provocative filmmakers yet!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

No, but you have it pretty far up Obamas.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Trump hasn't arrested ANY provocative filmmakers yet!

To be fair, I'd be okay if he arrested the director of "Suicide Squad".

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We could get a petition going to get the Karashians deported...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join