It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is the best president and surpasses Barack Huissen Obama

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AppreIron

Democrats are poorer than Trump voters. Democrats are the have nots of our society. From source:

As compared with most Americans, Trump’s voters are better off. The median household income of a Trump voter so far in the primaries is about $72,000, based on estimates derived from exit polls and Census Bureau data. That’s lower than the $91,000 median for Kasich voters. But it’s well above the national median household income of about $56,000. It’s also higher than the median income for Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders supporters, which is around $61,000 for both.

fivethirtyeight.com...

you totally missed the point of that article. its talking about the myth of the "rust belt angry white man who wants his job back" trump supporter

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: Black_Fox
a reply to: veracity

Proof?

Look it up, it's not my job to educate you.

In fact, if you are sure i'm wrong, get facts and disprove me.

I've seen your posts, and I get you wanna come off as some religious, racist, narrow minded, ignorant, Trump worshiper.
But the more I see of you, your just trolling.

At least I'd hope you were, cause if not, your just a really sad individual.

You're a grown man who supports democrats and doesn't know difference beteeen you're, your, to, too. You are sad, living an internet fantasy talking down to people.

Not

so sad, he cannot even spell, i bet he doesnt go to church either

Nor do I, its stupid. But at least they don't wear wraps over their headsa as a public demonstration of their shortcomings, nor do 87% of whites identify as religious like the black do, who happen to overwhelmingly vote democrat.

DAMN TERRORISTS

They're not all terrrotists; but they are certainly on the losing spectrum of most quantifiable metrics. They are poor, more likely to be gay or lesbian, can't afford healthcare, etc. Democrats are the bottom feeders of our society.

theyre like kangaroos...(if we were in australia)

Democrats are like cat fish on the totem pole of life.

Spend a lot of time with catfish do you? You seem to be an expert on the subject.

Yes i am always looking down at the bottom feeding cat fish and occasionally I'll hook one just to assert my dominance.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

Democrats are poorer than Trump voters. Democrats are the have nots of our society. From source:

As compared with most Americans, Trump’s voters are better off. The median household income of a Trump voter so far in the primaries is about $72,000, based on estimates derived from exit polls and Census Bureau data. That’s lower than the $91,000 median for Kasich voters. But it’s well above the national median household income of about $56,000. It’s also higher than the median income for Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders supporters, which is around $61,000 for both.

fivethirtyeight.com...

you totally missed the point of that article. its talking about the myth of the "rust belt angry white man who wants his job back" trump supporter

proof is in the pudding sugar pie...read the article...facts only please or gtfo

(why you gotta be so triggered?)
edit on 10-3-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: Black_Fox

I know!

He's been president for almost 50 days!

WTF!

I say stage a coup and give it to Hillary, amiright?

*fist bump*

Hillary should have had it anyway.
Dammed Russians hacked all the voting machines for Trump!

And made the Falcons lose the Super Bowl.

Hillary wouldn't have let those damn Ruskies get away with that. They'd be radioactive by now!

Heh...heh...Those Wraskily Wrussians need another one of Hillary's devastating 'Russian Resets'!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This is what's really funny. Trump's kinda been a jackass the first few months in office, but too early to call either way. He's definitely NOT trying to unify the country though. I thought that would be a key thing we all want. We're all Americans not Democrats and Republicans first, but American's first.

Secondly, who says Obama was the worst president ever? They blowhard on talk radio? LOL

When all is said and done, President Obama will be but down as a better than Average president, when compared to all the rest. Period.

Just look at the past few Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush and Ronald Reagan. The list continues with Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford, Richard M. Nixon, Lyndon B. Johnson and John F. Kennedy.

Obama was better than Bush Sr and Jr. and Carter and Ford and Johnson and Nixon. Clinton, JFK, Reagon all better than him...that's above average. Even if you really liked Bush Sr, he's still better than Average. LOL

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Proof?

I've seen your posts, and I get you wanna come off as some religious, racist, narrow minded, ignorant, Trump worshiper.

You're a grown man who supports democrats and doesn't know difference beteeen you're, your, to, too. You are sad, living an internet fantasy talking down to people.

Not

Nor do I, its stupid. But at least they don't wear wraps over their headsa as a public demonstration of their shortcomings, nor do 87% of whites identify as religious like the black do, who happen to overwhelmingly vote democrat.

DAMN TERRORISTS

They're not all terrrotists; but they are certainly on the losing spectrum of most quantifiable metrics. They are poor, more likely to be gay or lesbian, can't afford healthcare, etc. Democrats are the bottom feeders of our society.

Spend a lot of time with catfish do you? You seem to be an expert on the subject.

Yes i am always looking down at the bottom feeding cat fish and occasionally I'll hook one just to assert my dominance.

You enjoy inserting metal objects into those you perceive as "lower" than you?

Sounds kinky.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

[

Which fact csn you disprove? It's common knowledge that democrats are handicap, minorities, illegals, gays and lesbians, poor, etc. Democrats are the bottom feeders of our society.

oh, its a joke, ok. Can you imagine if someone actually believed that ? LOL

LOL

Wow - yeah, when we're trying establish per capita welfare, state welfare statistics are a better metric than per capita welfare. Can't imagine why you support subsidized healthcare.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Veracity = Apprelron?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

a reply to: AppreIron

BURN THE POOR!

TORTURE THE GAYS!

GRAB THEIR PU........catfish.

Nae they aren't with the accelerant. But we shouldn't be forced to subsidize their failurea. Democrats are the losers of our society.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

proof is in the pudding sugar pie...read the article...facts only please or gtfo

(why you gotta be so triggered?)

I'm already in your head. You ignored my post which is relevant to your trolling about democrats and used a source that was pointing out how the myth of trumps middle class support and tried to twist that into a proof of democrats income.

why are so many red states the poorest in the nation ? The top 5 states that get more form the government than they pay into the government are all republican.

I bet you don't have the guts to click on this

Please refrain from personal insults and silly internet catch phrases. If the facts are with you, prove it.
edit on 10-3-2017 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

fivethirtyeight.com...

Lol the myth is Trumo voters want their jobs back, while the fact is they are already the wealthiest subset of political voters.

I have s feeling I don't belong here, amongst the cat fish.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Wow - yeah, when we're trying establish per capita welfare, state welfare statistics are a better metric than per capita welfare. Can't imagine why you support subsidized healthcare.

why all the hostility ? who did this to you, mom or dad?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Proof?

Not

DAMN TERRORISTS

Sounds kinky.

Where I come from a hook is also defined as a type of punch. Surprised you didn't pick that up, can't imagine why you support subsidized healthcare.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

But we shouldn't be forced to subsidize their failurea.

Do you feel you subsidize too much urea? Or do you feel that said urine is "beneath you" therefore you shouldn't be expected to subsidize it?

edit on 10/3/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I'm like the dog at the park just making sure all you puppies know your role.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Proof?

Not

DAMN TERRORISTS

Sounds kinky.

Where I come from a hook is also defined as a type of punch.

I love a good punch. Especially when someone spikes it with vodka.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

meh. you have no game. I thought a trolling thread would be some fun killing time but you let me down

happens a lot to you I would expect, lol

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Lick your own anus a lot do you?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
im really starting to like this apple guy

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

im really starting to like this apple guy

I'm pretty sure Steve Jobs voted Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>