It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is the best president and surpasses Barack Huissen Obama

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Why are you so damn upset. You don`t like Trump ok i get it. So What! Who Cares.

Everyone has a damned opnion who cares.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: veracity

Who is going to be BUTTHURT TODAY, when tRUMP does not provide the PROOF he said he has....that's right he has until the end of today, to prove that Obama tapped him....now when that does not happen what is going to happen to tRUMP for making a VERY SERIOUS string of TWEETS against Obama....I hope Obama sues him for DEFIMATION!!!!!!

maybe if you knew how to spell defamation you might look a little more credible

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

You might look credible in the English writing criticism dept ..if you started sentences with capital letter's genius.
edit on 13-3-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

You might look credible in the English writing criticism dept ..if you started sentences with capital letter's genius.

if you knew anything and wanted credibility and not to look so much like a butthurt triggered snowflake...then you would know that I did not type a sentence (no period). It was a "forum board thought" so any grammar and punctuation mistakes are hereby excused.

If you knew anything...

Triggered Dems Continue to be triggered dems...
edit on 14-3-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

You are utterly completely clueless, you ASSume too much..to be expected. I'm guessing when Trump makes a spelling error it is still credible..right?
Cheers.

edit on 14-3-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

of course its still credible, he's our PRESIDENT...respect him!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

You are nuts. There is zero evidence Obama wiretapped him. If the alleged action would be impeachable if true, so must be the allegation if false. Anything else would give the president the power to distort democracy by calling his opponents criminals without ever having to prove it.

This is exactly what has happened. Trump has failed to provide ANY evidence and he should be impeached for it. Best!! You are laughably certifiable.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

it was in quotations "wire-tapping"

If you know Trump at all or his high IQ, you would know that it was just a tweet and does not mean anything.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
What politician has not said something about their opposition, with nothing at all to prove it, before Trump came along?

This whole issue makes no sense, anyway...

Why would any President care about what Obama did, or thinks he did....

After months have passed, the US President finds out.... Obama planted bugs at his office?

So the government demands proof of this claim, within 24 hours!!

Get a clue, please!

Reality is that anyone who makes a claim has the fundamental right to prove it in a court of law, if it's required to do so. Nobody must show the proof of a claim within 24-48 hours.

How dare he accuse Obama of such treachery? It must be proven, at once, to be true, or he is a liar, and he must be impeached. Like Nixon was, earlier.

Presidents are never the real leaders of America, they are merely figureheads.

It's another part of the game, and we all just react to it.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Oh look, another thread created by an insecure grumpy old white guy who believes that licking Trumps ass triggers people.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

These are basically Trump troll threads. LOL

I think there have been 3 or more of these going on, they are basically started to get reaction from people who oppose Trump.

I like to read them, usually full of nonsense.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

These are basically Trump troll threads. LOL

I think there have been 3 or more of these going on, they are basically started to get reaction from people who oppose Trump.

I like to read them, usually full of nonsense.

lofl...not

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
it is obvious that everyone is so jealous of Trump's success...i mean he is PRESIDENT of the United States! When were YOU ever president of the United States!

Quit crucifying him with your remarks that he cannot keep his word, he tried, it would be nice if he had a government and FBI to back him up so he can get back to making America Great AGAIN!

The dumbocrats are to blame for hijacking Pres. Trump every turn he takes!
edit on 25-5-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
it is obvious that everyone is so jealous of Trump's success...i mean he is PRESIDENT of the United States! When were YOU ever president of the United States!

Quit crucifying him with your remarks that he cannot keep his word, he tried, it would be nice if he had a government and FBI to back him up so he can get back to making America Great AGAIN!

The dumbocrats are to blame for hijacking Pres. Trump every turn he takes!

Erm... are you being serious, or this is some kind of parody?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Quit being a triggered little snowflake with butthurt syndrome and face the facts...Hillary has demon eyes and I thank Donald Trump everyday for keeping that evil murderer (BENGHAZI) out of the WH

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Get some help.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

YOU, OFF MY PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Quit being a triggered little snowflake with butthurt syndrome and face the facts...Hillary has demon eyes and I thank Donald Trump everyday for keeping that evil murderer (BENGHAZI) out of the WH

Not sure if I should be laughing at the parody or joining thesaneone in asking that you get some help. Hmmm.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

a reply to: thesaneone

YOU, OFF MY PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, okay.

Looking for attention I see, 2 month old thread brought back from the dead.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

yes, 1,000 times yes!!!! this is exactly what needs to happen as americans we must compromise and negotiate with each others ideas if we are ever going to get anywhere peacefully!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join