It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is the best president and surpasses Barack Huissen Obama

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Don't know where they came from, but they should get sent to Mexico!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Or... brace yourself...

They could go star in the new Bravo series Real Housewives of Aleppo, filmed on location in Syria.

Coming this fall!

edit on 3/10/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Or... brace yourself...

They could go star in the new Bravo series Real Housewives of Aleppo, filmed on location in Syria.

Coming this fall!

Isn't Aleppo one of the Marx Brothers?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Or... brace yourself...

Coming this fall!

I want to be the drunk bitchy one.
edit on 10-3-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Or... brace yourself...

Coming this fall!

I want to be the drunk bitchy one.

"OH NO YOU DI'INT!"

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Or... brace yourself...

Coming this fall!

PBS is renaming it to "Real Houseflies of Aleppo"

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Well, I guess we know where your heads at then too. Because I didn't think Obama was all that great. He was ok. Didn't like some of the stuff he did or that he planned on doing. But I thought he was an ok guy. Pretty personable most of the time but that's about it.

Didn't like Hillary either.

So once again, like always when you make false claims, you'd be wrong.

I know this has to be like the 100th time I've told you this too. You may want to either start taking notes about who supports who politically or just switch over to the bigfoot threads or something. I don't think politics is your strong area. Takes too much memory recall for you.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
this is what that mentalist with the online thesaurus in an open tab was defending the other day...

edit on 10-3-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

At one time, yeah I would agree that there would be a civil war, but these days I do not see such happening. Far too many are triggure happy, and far too many out of shape. And the numbers are not there to want or have the will to do such.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
There were more construction jobs produced in Trump's first month than in any month in Obama's entire Presidency. That's just a fact. And Wall construction hasn't even factored in yet. I will never deny Obama got a raw deal from Bush, but Obama could have done so much more. His policies might have kept the economy from totally crashing, but they certainly weren't good enough to stimulate the economy, he's the only President without at least 1 year of 3% growth. Trump's Presidency is far too early to judge, but based on preliminary numbers, he's doing well.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So if "trump is the best president and surpasses Barak Huissen Obama", does that mean that Barak is the 2nd best in your eyes?

Happy to say that I learned something today. All this time president Obama had a German middle name and I had no clue! Huissen is unique to say the least...

I was cracking up when I saw:

"The whole left side is nuts!"

Followed by:

"You wanted Hillary. She has demon eyes..."

Lol!! Brilliant!!

Old friend pot being reintroduced to kettle again...

Cheers
edit on 10-3-2017 by Argus100 because: Stove top stuffing is better than your aunt Opal's

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argus100
So if "trump is the best president and surpasses Barak Huissen Obama", does that mean that Barak is the 2nd best in your eyes?

Happy to say that I learned something today. All this time president Obama had a German middle name and I had no clue! Huissen is unique to say the least...

Followed by:

Lol!! Brilliant!!

Cheers

Dude, you have to admit Hillary does in fact have Demon Eyes.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I pooed, and it was just the same as last time.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argus100

Followed by:

Lol!! Brilliant!!

Cheers

Did you even watch the video?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Trump is the best thing to ever happen to America.

So racism, discrimination, hate and ignorance is the best thing to ever happen to America?

And Barack Hussein Obama WIRETAPPED Trump...ILLEGALLY

Prove it dimwit sure couldn't.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

There were more construction jobs produced in Trump's first month than in any month in Obama's entire Presidency. That's just a fact.

A good majority of those jobs were created from deals long before Donnie even ran for office.

And Wall construction hasn't even factored in yet.

So when is Mexico going to start paying for that wall anyway?

I will never deny Obama got a raw deal from Bush, but Obama could have done so much more.

Yeah its real easy to get things done when you have a party of no blocking everything they can for six years.

His policies might have kept the economy from totally crashing, but they certainly weren't good enough to stimulate the economy, he's the only President without at least 1 year of 3% growth.

When did the economy totally crash?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Triggered snowflakes are a product of an insane Society.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Sorry you are so butthurt Trump won. We won you and Obummer lost, get over it and quit making your women march and loot against Trump.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
How do you get 200 comments in a day?
Title your post as the OP did.
Honestly, i didnt read it, nor the comments. Im boycotting anythibg to do with politics nowadays.
I do applaud your title. Im going to guess youre involved in marketing? If not, give it a try! You know how to hook people in!!! Bravo my friend, sincerely, Bravo!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

thank you, Trump love posts usually get all the glory around here...BC HES GONNA MAKE AMERICAGREATAGAIN

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join