It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Steals $100 from Toddler at Walmart?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
Wow, that guy was watching them, almost looked staged too, I mean, that guy has a good eye and was either there to rob people or has robbed people in the passed because he saw his chance and rocked it with 100% flawless execution.

As far as a crime against children? No way, the kid will still get his teddy grahams, it was theft and at best would get PBJ.

Now about the mom, I'm guarding my coins when I use the coinstar machine like they were golden spanish galleons, I don't know how you just let a Benji chill on the counter, especially when you're with you kid, and on that note, because she wasn't watching her kid that well, she is very lucky it was the money and not the kid and the money taken.

The universe has some funny ways ot teaching lessons, or maybe I just see too many datasets to learn from failure.

Either or, that was a crime of opportunity.

That's an excellent point about how it could've been the kid who was taken, and not the money.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Put him in giant blender live stream it.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I'm very alert of such sort of scams, now I did run a shop here in the UK and thus have got very used to spotting shall we say dodgy behaviour, now like today I took my mum down to do the weekly shop and she likes to draw a good bit of cash from the outside ATM but i'm there with a trolley to block the path of anyone and if they tried it probably wouldn't end well as i'm 6'3 and around 15-16 stone and have done lessons in martial arts so they'd probably wished they'd of waited 10 mins and found someone else.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

we are not talking about people trying to save a kid from being taken.

im not much a fan of cowboys saving the day.

i dont think it is a stranger job to deliver blows to a person for something like this

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I used to have severe anxiety and absolutely got overwhelmed at Walmarts. So when I had to go once to pick up some things, my roommate at the time gave me $100 bill and off I went. Got all the things we needed and was in line when I felt the whiteout coming (it usually happened as I got close to checkout). I pulled the list out of my pocket to double-check and I dropped the hundred on the floor. THANKFULLY a saint of a patron told me I dropped it!!

This is a weird situation but the mother is completely to blame. And no the man doesn't deserve the death penalty LOL that's just so out there I can't even.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

what that gotta do blending folks in giant blenders?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Blown out of proportion judging by responses i've read here and elsewhere. A simple crime of opportunity by the man with the pluck to risk the social consequences of getting caught. He stole from the mother -- not the toddler. Took advantage of her irresponible act. Now what would have turned into a bad day for mom that she would probably laugh at years later has turned into a scarlet letter of sorts due to the viral nature of the video. She was irrepsonbile with her money not her kid. I doubt the kid would have remembered this day years later. He will now.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
My first thought was the guy probably thought he was snatching a dollar and got lucky.
Then I noticed camo-man pointing and nodding towards the victims right before fat guy in shorts waddles up and gets his ill-begotten benjamin.

Something isn't right.

edit- just noticed the OP's Ways to make money for ATSers in the sig.
LOL

edit on 2017-03-10T20:33:19-06:002201710America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
My first thought was the guy probably thought he was snatching a dollar and got lucky.
Then I noticed camo-man pointing and nodding towards the victims right before fat guy in shorts waddles up and gets his ill-begotten benjamin.

Something isn't right.

edit- just noticed the OP's Ways to make money for ATSers in the sig.
LOL

None of them are to do with stealing! Haha!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: Edumakated

Theft does not warrent the death penalty

The man needs locking up though in a hole for a long time.

It isn't just theft. It is theft from a toddler... Some crimes are so brazen and offensive they cross a line of what is acceptable in civil society. Beating/taking advantage of the elderly. Crimes involving children.

If this guy is so heartless he would steal $100 from a toddler, think what else he'd do if no one was looking.

oh come off it.
death penalty??

i think when a normal person thinks of crimes against children they mean like sexual #.

and if anything i think the guy ripped off mrs oblivious...not the kid

There are some crimes you just can't redeem yourself from.... this is one of them. Sorry, if someone is so cold they'd take money from a toddler like that to hell with them. They can die.

I can agree with this, as long as we also start using life sentences for failure to signal when changing lanes, death penalty for speeding. Maybe 20 years for sneezing or coughing without covering. After all, both of those things indicate a reckless disregard for the lives of children who could be in nearby cars. Let's kill everyone!!

Your reality is...icky.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Death penalty...hahaha...yes extreme

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Two things to note -

#1 Why does a toddler have 100 dollar bill? Mom needs to bear at least some responsibility here..

#2 Did anyone else notice the 2 guys standing there watching, and when the thief turns around and walks away they are seemingly laughing to each other about it?

Weird.

My thoughts too!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
If the Parents were dumb enough to give their toddler $100 to play with, then they deserved to have it stolen.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Theres a 'special' circle in hell for "men" like this....

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Lol! Im going to use your "Captain Over-reaction" adjective in the future!
(When applicable of course). If theres anyplace I have the opportunity to use it, it will be on ATS!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join