It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Academy Oscars 2017 Nibiru Theme

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Is it just me or does this imagery indicate that those who proposed the set design know something about Nibiru? Those in the know who guided the set design of the 89th Academy Awards show put on a Nibiru show. There is a hard coded binary cipher in the floor of the set. Also the last below image looks like ancient Sumerian art that Zachariah Sitchen could identify with.

Search for Nibiru

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: fema1

its just you

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Why Nibiru and not UFO stuff?

Ezekiel
15Now as I looked at the living beings, behold, there was one wheel on the earth beside the living beings, for each of the four of them. 16The appearance of the wheels and their workmanship was like sparkling beryl, and all four of them had the same form, their appearance and workmanship being as if one wheel were within another. 17Whenever they moved, they moved in any of their four directions without turning as they moved. 18As for their rims they were lofty and awesome, and the rims of all four of them were full of eyes round about. 19Whenever the living beings moved, the wheels moved with them. And whenever the living beings rose from the earth, the wheels rose also. 20Wherever the spirit was about to go, they would go in that direction. And the wheels rose close beside them; for the spirit of the living beings was in the wheels. 21Whenever those went, these went; and whenever those stood still, these stood still. And whenever those rose from the earth, the wheels rose close beside them; for the spirit of the living beings was in the wheels.

Seems far more cool to speculate about that than the whole Nibiru thing imo...also more fitting given the art

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Why are all these big media events always have occult symbols? Super Bowl halftime shows and liberal pop music has been inundated for the last many years now as well. I think its probably because the people who organize these things attend these meetings first.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Sometimes its fun to think that some humans actually believe that they are in charge of their own lives and decisions.
edit on 10-3-2017 by solve because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2017 by solve because: editmonster

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Sayeth The Oracle: All conspiracies meet in the cosmic cauldron of existential stew.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
liberal pop music has been inundated for the last many years now as well.

wtf is "liberal pop music"?
politics is all but excluded from most forms of pop music..unless like, yapping about dancing and love interests are somehow political now.

Very few songs, typically done in parody, are politically aligned.
Katy Perry? she is a pretty outspoken liberal politically but her songs are if anything, conspiratorially conservative in many areas

Anyhow, why all the occult stuff? well, if you assign everything to occultism, then everything will seem like that. Society (interesting society anyhow) has always used themes pulled from history, astronomy, art, religion, etc. Its familiar and interesting. What should be done in place if not using those references for art..just drab beige sets with maybe a few random stripes?
no, because even the stripes will be seen by some as symbolism for some secondary intent...naa..best to just have fun with interesting conversational topics.

Check out the symbolism of babymetal. lol

Does it mean anything? unlikely..just a interesting set design and conversational moment..sacrifice the idol to the fox god

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
So what does this supposed cipher say?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

If you were supposed to know, you'd know.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

if there is " liberal " pop muzik - then by definition - there must be conservative pop muzik

and other " ideoligies too warped to contemplate

but as you say - WTF ? indeed

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
there must be conservative pop muzik

I think I stumbled across the alt-right music scene

I think I will stick to liberal music..

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

i shall stick to teh 60s 70s and 80s

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

i shall stick to teh 60s 70s and 80s

Cliff Richards,The Carpenters and Madonna?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

check it out

Binary to text translator

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: fema1

check it out

Binary to text translator
6 ibiru?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
the binary says nibiru.. dun udnd undddndndn

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
no it's not that. ....

It's just to brainwash people into believing in space, ball earth, planets, universe. That's the big lie out there. You'll figure it out.

Nibooo rooo....geeezz.. or how about that other solar system they claim to have found with like 9 earth like planets which is not far away. Oh my gosh get real. There's no universe out there. I'm sorry to be the barrer of bad news. There's no space, no planets. It's just us. That's it.
edit on 11-3-2017 by truthtalk44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

top topics

join