It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was in Palmdale and the Chem-trail pollution was off the charts

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
a reply to: turbonium1

Are you aware what latitude and longitude are? The position, heading and speed of the planes is there at each point. Flightaware. Use it.

No actual data, as usual.

You point to an app, say 'it's all there, it's up to you to find out'.

Excuses don't wash.

Those two planes were claimed to be normal, commercial flights. And commercial planes have ACTUAL DATA, to prove where these planes flew, or didn't fly, along each route....right?

I asked you for actual data.

Nothing else.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
I remember Turbonium''s thread where he claimed a photo of Astronaut John Young showed him with no glove on - bare handed - therefore proof the moon landings were hoaxed.

He was then forced to concede that he clearly was wearing a glove and then moved the goalposts completely by going on about whether the glove was pressurised or not and demanding to see before and after pressurisation photos etc, etc.

So, a bit of a pattern emerging here.

Has he gone, yet?

To latch onto words I once said, years ago, on a totally unrelated matter?

That's not creepy, or obsessive, right?

Who would have specific memories of one's old posts, dealt with long ago, just to try and dredge it up, years later?

Worse, it's not even relevant to the issue at hand.

The actual issue is being avoided, once again.

I've asked, repeatedly, for you to present the actual data.

Where is it?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

It was 2015. It was very memorable because you made a complete fool of yourself and it is relevant because you are doing exactly the same thing in this thread.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

To latch onto words I once said, years ago, on a totally unrelated matter? That's not creepy, or obsessive, right?

No, its just that some things said are so memorable due to them being so funny, stupid, vulgar, etc.

Who would have specific memories of one's old posts, dealt with long ago, just to try and dredge it up, years later?

If one posts something memorable people are going to remember it.

You would think that a lesson would be learnt after saying such ignorant things in the past one would maybe think before they speak or post.

Yet, look what we see, another memorable performance.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
i think that people who genuinely believe in something completely irrational with zero facts all the while ignoring many many provable facts that are accepted by the greatest thinkers that live today, have something seriously wrong with them psychologically.
people act like they have caught the government out at chemtrails ! when the facts are the government have never admitted chemtrails, they admitted cloud seeding, its not the same thing !!
people also forget the only facts they have about cloud seeding is the facts that the government have given you, for people to claim not to listen to the government they sure listen a lot to the government and believe them.
the govenment is freely giving this information out about cloud seeding, they were never caught out, they dont need to realease any information that they dont want to, even if they do prefer you to think they they can be made to.
chemtrail believers truely are some of the most irrational people ive ever had the misfortune to listen to, without doubt they fail terribly at understanding the simple science behind contrails.
primitive people have been looking into the skies for thousands of years and making up stories of what they seen but didnt understand, its still going on today unfortunately, but today its due to ignorance.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

ok - lets " latch onto " things you said in this thread , this month :

august 3rd :

Where is the actual position of each plane, based on the actual data?

You need the actual data to know that, but you don't have ANY actual data of it's position, along route.

august 8th :

Therefore, data was not required to prove it.
Why do you need the data for it, when nobody else does, seems very odd. It is not my problem, or anyone else's, to explain. How about that?

august 12th

I'm asking for the actual data, which proves where these two planes really were.

Apparently, you think this is actual data...so please show me their positions, at each point, shown by their actual data...

all sourced : here

so again - where is YOUR data ?

quotes are just to illustrate your dishonesty
edit on 24-8-2017 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Your side must still show me the data, to support your side's original claim.

You can try avoiding it all you want, but it's the reality.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Do you really need your hand held? Can you use a computer? I am on my phone at the moment but come on. Go to Planefinder.net and you don't even have to register to find data for any flight going back five years or more. You are on the internet. Use it.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Do you really need your hand held? Can you use a computer? I am on my phone at the moment but come on. Go to Planefinder.net and you don't even have to register to find data for any flight going back five years or more. You are on the internet. Use it.

Right, you think it's up to me to get the data, which you are required to provide in your own argument??!!

'Here's my claim. I don't have the proof. But, come one now, do I really need to hold your hand, to get proof for my claims?'

How old are you?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

You are the one with the claim, not me. You claim they are unidentified planes but you haven't even tried to identify them. You have been shown which the planes were and where to find all the data but you are too lazy to challenge your preconceptions.

Here, let me refresh your memory. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's where you make a dumb claim about them not being on the same path, even though they clearly are after the turn. How does it feel to be constantly wrong?
edit on 5-9-2017 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

You are the one with the claim, not me. You claim they are unidentified planes but you haven't even tried to identify them. You have been shown which the planes were and where to find all the data but you are too lazy to challenge your preconceptions.

Here, let me refresh your memory. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's where you make a dumb claim about them not being on the same path, even though they clearly are after the turn. How does it feel to be constantly wrong?

You keep on telling me where to find the data. You keep on saying that I'm ignoring the data.

The data is not there, so how can I ignore anything which doesn't even exist?

You say the data is right there, on that link. So I can find the data myself, but I'm 'too lazy' to get it!

The data is for your argument, so it's you who needs to show it. But you've been babbling about me being too lazy to get it. How ironic.

It's comical.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Troll. Textbook. Because nobody is really that stupid.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Clarification: it is "Turbonium" who is the troll. S/he has repeated this behavior countless times on countless threads. No matter how simply or explicitly you try to explain matters of common sense, s/he pretends not to understand, or denies the obvious. S/he is one of many here who are trying to undermine or subvert the mission of ATS: denying ignorance. How can you look yourself in the mirror, Turbo?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
dang fellas....California water and air samples show the story.....

now get some self respect for the back and forth....I'm wanting to see that.....

I have a video of the crew in the military plane with cameras on the outlets centered on the turbine.monitoring...thus noting the chemytails appear tangent ....not gapped off the engines....get your heads on right and show you cab back and forth....

otherwise you're tellin on yourself
edit on 10-9-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: network dude

Clarification: it is "Turbonium" who is the troll. S/he has repeated this behavior countless times on countless threads. No matter how simply or explicitly you try to explain matters of common sense, s/he pretends not to understand, or denies the obvious. S/he is one of many here who are trying to undermine or subvert the mission of ATS: denying ignorance.

That or they only log on to ATS when drunk

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

now get some self respect for the back and forth....I'm wanting to see that.....

I have a video of the crew in the military plane with cameras on the outlets centered on the turbine.monitoring...thus noting the chemytails appear tangent ....not gapped off the engines....get your heads on right and show you cab back and forth....

Speaking of trolls. Did you have anything you wanted to add to the conversation?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

I wonder if it's this one:

A super nice explanation here.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I was just letting Rob know that conversation with Turbo is pointless.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

So when you gonna post that video? This is the second time you have claimed to have proof, and the second time you have failed to post it.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

If you are referencing the USAF KC-10 video then do you realize you have fallen for a spoof! You are not the first to not understand what an aerodynamic contrail is. Dane Wigington of GeoEngineering watch also doesn't know and repeatedly uses the video in his presentations.

The original spoof video still hosted by the USAF Flight Engineer that filmed it.

Watch the close-up and see where the aerodynamic contrails are formed on the upper wing surfaces.

From

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join